Dardania
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 1,360

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    Kosova is a drug traffic state ruled by ex UCK commanders, brigants and drug dealers, with money coming from EU shqips from same drug and human trafficking, backed up by EU and USA. That's all. As far as I know it has heavy populace decline as majority, especially males move out asap. If Ukraine is a failed state in war permanently backed up financially and military by west, Kosova is a little failed state (it would become so in 1 month without Western support) which exists on Western infusions for years. They produce or normally earn nothing and they're nothing, I would at least understand if they wanted to become Albania, but it looks like it's not the goal of their bosses, it's needed just to keep Serbia and region in sleeping conflict.
    I would take this comment more serious but coming from a person from Russia, a criminal country that is heavily corrupted, basically miserable in every aspect.

You don't need to worry about Kosovo, we are doing just fine.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,741
    Given: 11,653

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post

In 1931 - 331.000 Albanians (60%) --- 180.000 Serbs (32.6%)
    In 1931. there were almost 2 times more Serbs in what is now Croatia - 636,518, than Albanians in Serbia (Kosovo).
    🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,467
    Given: 6,827

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    I dont see reason why should we choose one part of Serbia over some other part of Serbia.

Our constitution is clear - our land is indivisible, and lot of countries in world supports our territorial integrity - especialy important voices of Russia, China, India and Brazil.
    It was more for discussing a particular principle just, because it is argumented with such things forth and back here. It's not about actual international rules. That is another story without any connection to the mentioned questions.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,250
    Given: 7,503

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KrashNick View Post
    I would take this comment more serious but coming from a person from Russia, a criminal country that is heavily corrupted, basically miserable in every aspect.

You don't need to worry about Kosovo, we are doing just fine.
    All your criminal is totally exterior and it's a vital part of your economy. There's nothing to rob and make serious money in your banana state. Tell me where are you doing fine in any sphere of your state, society, industry, agriculture etc. By the way, do you live in you precious homeland Kosovo and Metohia?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,637
    Given: 4,647

1 Not allowed!

My grandfather worked as bricklayer in early 1960s in Belgrade. He said Belgrade construction sites were full of Albanians (workforce) in that time. He meet some Albanian who was older teenager. That Albanian ate only bread and drank water. He didn't want to buy anything other of food except bread, to save money to get married in Kosovo. Mother of that Albanian was somewhere from Bosnia, my grandfather said she was probably bought.

One woman from village of my mother married for Kosovo Albanian in Yugoslavian time. Several years her family knew nothing about her, not even if she is alive. Contact with outside world was forbidden to her. After several years she somehow managed to escape and returned to her parents.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,250
    Given: 7,503

1 Not allowed!

My grandfather worked as bricklayer in early 1960s in Belgrade. He said Belgrade construction sites were full of Albanians (workforce) in that time. He meet some Albanian who was older teenager. That Albanian ate only bread and drank water. He didn't want to buy anything other of food except bread, to save money to get married in Kosovo. Mother of that Albanian was somewhere from Bosnia, my grandfather said she was probably bought.

One woman from village of my mother married for Kosovo Albanian in Yugoslavian time. Several years her family knew nothing about her, not even if she is alive. Contact with outside world was forbidden to her. After several years she somehow managed to escape and returned to her parents.
    Most of them are clanish barbarians whom commies made to believe they're some kind of ubermensch. Btw I see that Albanian shqips are not that insane but those siptars are alternatively gifted.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Skipetar
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 1,360

1 Not allowed!

All your criminal is totally exterior and it's a vital part of your economy. There's nothing to rob and make serious money in your banana state. Tell me where are you doing fine in any sphere of your state, society, industry, agriculture etc. By the way, do you live in you precious homeland Kosovo and Metohia?
    Tell us more about criminality in Russia which is daily lifestyle over there. No need to be afraid, you are probably using a VPN so you might not end in Gulag if you give your honest opinion

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,524
    Given: 13,221

0 Not allowed!

Except that, Serbs from enclaves also suffer from poverty. There are many Serbian families in enclaves as family Stojanović from eastern Kosovo on the video down. Humanitarian organization 'Srbi za Srbe' ('Serbs for Serbs') built them a new house, they lived in terrible conditions. Regardless their life is very hard in every sense, Serbs from enclaves have significant higher birth rate than other Serbs who live normally.
    Why don't they move to Serbia? Don't want to leave their ancestral lands?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Most of them are clanish barbarians whom commies made to believe they're some kind of ubermensch. Btw I see that Albanian shqips are not that insane but those siptars are alternatively gifted.
    In southern Albania i was pleasantly surprised with hospitality of locals and willingness to help. No one looked at me sideways who knew or realized that i am Serb. I got a burn on my shoulders (what should i do when i have quite light skin ), and one Albanian took me in the infirmary. The doctor there did not charge me for the examination, it was female. I brought some creme and medicine later in pharmacy what she wrote to me. Local Albanians there are Tosks. They are different type of people than Ghegs. They are calm, prone to trade, they are not clannish people, their mentality is like of Aromanians and some Greeks. On the other hand Ghegs are violent, clannish and barbarians, they are like Montenegrins on steroids. Muslim Ghegs are even worse than Catholic, because except mentality which came from tribal organization they have Islamic influence even if they never entered in mosque. Kosovo Albanians are the worse combination - Muslim Ghegs.
    In Kosovo i noticed many sharp looks towards me and other Serbs who were there. Even in Durrës there was those looks, but less than in Kosovo. Durrës in on the Gheg territory, population is religiously mixed Catholic and Muslim. In southern Albania where i was locals are Orthodox and Muslims.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Why don't they move to Serbia? Don't want to leave their ancestral lands?
    Yes. Those who are not not so attached to ancestral land sold property and moved to central Serbia, Belgrade, Vojvodina etc. 30, 40 or 50 years ago. Until 1990s Albanians were offered the Serbs good money to buy their land. Some accepted.

One friend of my father is from Kosovo. When he was in high school group of Albanians attacked him with knives, he barely survived. When he recovered his parents sent him to Belgrade to continue education. He never returned to Kosovo. He convincing his father many times to sell property and move to Belgrade, but father didn't want. Father was offered by Albanians to sell property, as his say one Albanian said that he will cover his entire field with Deutsche marks if he agrees to sell, but in vain. In 1999. parents of my father's friend together with many Serbs were forced to leave Kosovo, and they come to their son in Belgrade with nothing.
    Last edited by Varda; 06-01-2023 at 01:03 AM.

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information