Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do Slavic people always fight amongst themselves?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-01-2024 @ 07:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian, Ukrainian, Polish
    Ancestry
    Scythians, Swedish Vikings, Slavs, Ostrogoths, Sarmatians, Svears, Langobards
    Country
    Mongolia
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    J2a1-L26
    mtDNA
    U5
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid or Balto-Nordic mix.
    Hero
    My Ancestors
    Religion
    Pagan
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 449
    Given: 268

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Nice try muzhik. I guess you never heard about renaissance and baroque literature, because there we made huge contributions. Whoops I forgot, Russia never went trough those artistic phases.

You were cultural Mordor until you imported some western trends in 19th century, and you invented nothing.

Nope, Russia is poorer and less developed than Croatia. How embarassing for you it must be

gdp per capita

human development index

wanna continue?

>claims to have an IQ of 135
    >Uses Wikipedia charts to prove her point
    How come Gyuana is richer than the proud nation of Croatia?

>I guess you never heard about renaissance
    I have, but then again, Croatians never contributed anything to it. You keep bringing up random historical periods yet you completely fail to prove your point. You never named a single invention, a single Croatian poet or writer. All you've done is claimed that somehow Greek, Italian and Venetian culture is yours? No, they aren't, your nation has nothing to do with it, you're a bunch of subhuman apes who are only good at genociding each other. And making people laugh on the internet, lmao.
    >and you invented nothing.
    Again, you never showed us the world changing inventions of the great Croatian nation. How come even you agree that Russia managed to achieve something (wow!) but you never say anything about Croatia's achievements?

You really suffer from an inferiority complex like the rest of the balkanites.

Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 08:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,371
    Given: 558

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Croats had no own king at this time, the actual hungarian king was the king of Croatia because it belonged to the hungarian Holy Crown.
    I did not say Croatia was small and insignificant, can you quote it?
    Jelasics was defeated by hungarian army pretty quickly, and dont forget at this time Hungary was at war almost with everyone in the region.
    I dont understand what are you talking about by safty. The hungarian king and army defended the southern frontline (including Croatia) for centuries. Later ottomans invaded most part of Hungary, the frontline was in North Hungary and Transdanubia. Hungarians were not safe at this time.

ps: i have no idea why are you so mad and offensive. I did not say anything bad about your country.
    Jelačić was not defeated, he was against mass hungarization effort that was happening, defeated opposition multiple times, and made the borders between our countries as they are today. He died old man.

Croat seat at time of Ottoman Incursions in Serbia was in Bihać, today BiH, Croat nobles in BiH fought for supremacy, some allied with Hungarians, others called the Turks.
    Those who called the Turks were fools because they were soon betrayed by them, a Trojan horse tactics.
    After Bihać fell, all nobles were now part of Hungary, bunch of Croatian Nobles ruled Hungary, just like Hungarians what was left of Croatia, and did constant incursion into todays BiH to reclaim the land, but failed, because allies in there were thining as they converted into muslim and ortodox faith more and more.
    All we could actually do in the and was keep what we had left.

It is what it is.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,637
    Given: 4,645

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    His original surname was Teslić, but for some reason it changed into Tesla.

In Austrian census of Lika in 1712. it is recorded as Teslich.
    Most of the Krajina Tesle are I2-PH908, but line of Nikola Tesla is it seems R1a-M458>L1029. Here is written than the closest to hoplotype of R1a Tesla family is Serbian family Žakula also from Lika (Korenica) https://forum.poreklo.rs/index.php?t...1839#msg171839

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Mongolia
    Region
    Y-DNA
    J2a1-L26
    mtDNA
    U5
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    My Ancestors
    Religion
    Pagan
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Oh, nvm I just saw her posts in one of Russia-related thread. She definitely has mental issues, most likely autism, especially when combined with a strong feeling of resentment it results in this behaviour. That coupled with the fact that she's from the balkans of all places. Nvm I can't be bothered to argue with a mentally ill person, you can count this as your victory if you wish, Russia is a poor shitehole and Croatia is the centre of the world, well done.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Mongolia
    Region
    Y-DNA
    J2a1-L26
    mtDNA
    U5
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    My Ancestors
    Religion
    Pagan
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Oh, nvm I just saw her posts in one of Russia-related threads. She definitely has mental issues, most likely autism, especially when combined with a strong feeling of resentment it results in this behaviour. That coupled with the fact that she's from the balkans of all places. Nvm I can't be bothered to argue with a mentally ill person, you can count this as your victory if you wish, Russia is a poor shitehole and Croatia is the centre of the world, well done.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Most of the Krajina Tesle are I2-PH908, but line of Nikola Tesla is it seems R1a-M458>L1029. Here is written than the closest to hoplotype of R1a Tesla family is Serbian family Žakula also from Lika (Korenica) https://forum.poreklo.rs/index.php?t...1839#msg171839
    More precisely R1a-FT288648 https://www.yfull.com/tree/R-FT288648/

Last Online
    Today @ 09:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,319
    Given: 9,884

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Jelačić was not defeated, he was against mass hungarization effort that was happening, defeated opposition multiple times, and made the borders between our countries as they are today. He died old man.

Croat seat at time of Ottoman Incursions in Serbia was in Bihać, today BiH, Croat nobles in BiH fought for supremacy, some allied with Hungarians, others called the Turks.
    Those who called the Turks were fools because they were soon betrayed by them, a Trojan horse tactics.
    After Bihać fell, all nobles were now part of Hungary, bunch of Croatian Nobles ruled Hungary, just like Hungarians what was left of Croatia, and did constant incursion into todays BiH to reclaim the land, but failed, because allies in there were thining as they converted into muslim and ortodox faith more and more.
    All we could actually do in the and was keep what we had left.

It is what it is.
    Jelasics and his croatian army was defeated by hungarians at Battle of Pákozd, after that croats did not play important role in the revolution. Jelasics did not made any new border between Croatia and Hungary. The Száva was always the border line since medieval age. I dont know how did you get this fantasy.
    About János Szapolyai, i doubt that he had any croatian identity. We are in the medieval age, the ethnic origin was irrelevant. He was born in North Hungary, later he became the Vojvoda of Transylvania. He had no any connection with Croatia, he had hungarian identity for sure.

Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 08:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,371
    Given: 558

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Jelasics and his croatian army was defeated by hungarians at Battle of Pákozd, after that croats did not play important role in the revolution. Jelasics did not made any new border between Croatia and Hungary. The Száva was always the border line since medieval age. I dont know how did you get this fantasy.
    About János Szapolyai, i doubt that he had any croatian identity. We are in the medieval age, the ethnic origin was irrelevant. He was born in North Hungary, later he became the Vojvoda of Transylvania. He had no any connection with Croatia, he had hungarian identity for sure.
    sure, he retreated, yeah his army was not strong enough, because he just wanted a show of force, but Kossuth manged to organise rebellion.
    But what was the epilogue of that?
    "On 4 October, Ferdinand I of Austria reappointed Jelačić as the general commander of all troops in Hungary, and dissolved the Hungarian Diet."

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

More precisely R1a-FT288648 https://www.yfull.com/tree/R-FT288648/
    As you can see there is no Croatians on the YFull tree (TMRCA 1000 years). One Serb from Lika (Ličko-senjska županija), two Serbs from western Serbia (Zlatibor district), and one man from BiH (federation) whose ethnicity was not specified.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,681
    Given: 11,611

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    It's logical to rename back towns that occupator changed. My mother's Šibenik was planned to be renamed to Mladićevo btw, but your gang failed to capture it
    Majority of population was not ocupator.

This is comparison of ethnic map and frontline map during war in 1993.

It is clearly seen that in 80-90% cases Serbs held teritories where they live and where they were majority, both in Bosnia and Croatia.

We were defending ourself.

🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread Information