Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do Slavic people always fight amongst themselves?

Banned
    Last Online
    07-25-2023 @ 07:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo American in the midwest
    Ethnicity
    Anglo, German
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 13

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LaSentinelle View Post
    I'm not saying you shouldn't be proud for being born in the Balkans, both you and that croat devka missed my point. There's a reason why you always see people like feichy being butthurt about someone disrespecting her proud little nation and you almost never see some random French person get that defensive when someone shits all over France. If feichi was having a go at France, 99% of Frenchmen would've dismissed or ignored her, if there was a Frenchman (or a Russian, as is evident from the messages above) having a go at Croatia, every croat in the vicinity would jump in just to prove that Russian or a Frenchman that they're better than everyone else and they have every single reason to be proud of who they are. It looks pathetic and is an obvious coping mechanism. I wish Serbs didn't do it, since you're the only nation in the Balkans that has my sympathies.
    You can substitute 'Croat' with Bosnian or Albanian or whatever you like and my argument would still stand. The same also applies to Russians in regards to Americans. Russians obviously have an inferiority complex developed towards Americans so most Russians would act similarly to feichy, if an American was to call Russia out about something. I see tatars, chechens, dagestanis, and other muslims constantly trying to degrade Russians but I don't feel...anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post

Being competitive and loving yours the most is trait of every healthy being, which obviously isn't the case with you. I don't care for your rants, but I have right to correct your nonsense that comes from your lack of education. Anyone who visited both Russia and Croatia and studied culture of both wouldn't have much trouble to conclude which peoples are on higher level of civlisation.

Deal with it.
    Feiichy, you bring to mind the quote:

"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it" - George Bernard Shaw

Now deal with that. Balkan lack of self awareness is always amusing to me.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,727
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Values Voter View Post

"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it" - George Bernard Shaw

But quote is correct. What's wrong with it? We don't chose where we are born. But one needs to love what is his.

Real Croats never admits to others they are better, it comes from our military past and that is why we are so good in sports, this competitive spirit and pride.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

To me is normal that everyone thinks what is his is the best (best for him, ofcourse).

Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 08:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,371
    Given: 558

0 Not allowed!

With Croats, nationalism is wholly reactionary, because of end of 19th century Serb politics, mainly Memorandum SANU, and Kovčežić(little suitcase), they had clear instruction how to convert all remaining Croats into Serbs to make great Serbia by either clandestine, political or military actions.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-25-2023 @ 07:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo American in the midwest
    Ethnicity
    Anglo, German
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 13

1 Not allowed!

But quote is correct. What's wrong with it? We don't chose where we are born.
    With that response, you make my point about lack self awareness. You'll never get it will you?

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

With that response, you make my point about lack self awareness. You'll never get it will you?
    My 135 IQ is too low to get it unfortunately.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-01-2024 @ 07:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian, Ukrainian, Polish
    Ancestry
    Scythians, Swedish Vikings, Slavs, Ostrogoths, Sarmatians, Svears, Langobards
    Country
    Mongolia
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    J2a1-L26
    mtDNA
    U5
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid or Balto-Nordic mix.
    Hero
    My Ancestors
    Religion
    Pagan
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 449
    Given: 268

0 Not allowed!

Point was that during that time yours were shitting in the field somewhere in the steppe and living in huts.

There is no "Latin" architecture, just southern European one. And we have lot more diverse architecture than just that. Our Dalmatian cities are arhictecturally unique btw, there are no such stone cities in Italy despite centuries of Venetian rule that obviously left huge influence in architecture included.

Concentration of culture and what is considered valuable cultural heritage is much larger here than in your plain. Quality tops quantity.
    >Point was that during that time yours were shitting in the field somewhere in the steppe and living in huts.
    And yet a nation of field shitters managed to launch a man into space whilst your greatest achievement was being slaves for Turks?

>There is no "Latin" architecture, just southern European one. And we have lot more diverse architecture than just that. Our Dalmatian cities are arhictecturally unique btw, there are no such stone cities in Italy despite centuries of Venetian rule that obviously left huge influence in architecture included.
    Croatians have nothing to do with Venetian, Italian, Byzantine, Greek or any other culture. Your nation never achieved or invented anything, stop stealing other nations' work.

>Concentration of culture and what is considered valuable cultural heritage is much larger here than in your plain. Quality tops quantity.
    You're just a literally who genocidal third world shithole, nobody apart from croatians thinks croatia holds any cultural value. Comparing Russia to Crotia is akin to comparing France to Lesotho.
    You're the laughing stock of Europe, stop deluding yourself.

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

After this discussion, I came to the conclusion that Croats do not poop.
    Усе буде добре!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,284
    Given: 7,506

1 Not allowed!

We don't chose where we are born. But one needs to love what is his.
    I'm not a nationalist, but I pragmatically transformed my natpatriotism in like pragmatic "belonging to the pack" in a World where other pack will normally destroy your one. I don't think that Russians are some ubermensch and I think that history exists to learn the mistakes of the past, not to venerate it or forefathers. Again I may be not nationalist, but other pack will attack me and my pack with nationalist motivation, so you can't avoid a national factor. Just no need to venerate own nation, history and forefathers, that's just useless. I don't care much what Russians were in some 1457, that's not more than fun to read about these times, I prefer realpolitik out of ideologies and realhistory of the close past. That's why I sympathize Yanks for example. And that's why I see some Ukrainians looking like mental pigmees smelling with garlic, bragging like "they wuz kangz" with some fantasy history of ten centuries ago, with a bottom of my heart I just agree they can take all those kings and queens and other half legendary bullshit which doesn't matter now. For me, the period of Imperial Russia is quite enough to have a strong pragmatic identity out of fantasy and romantic bs.

If I was a papuan or something similar I would prefer to belong to some higher culture, I feel sorry for people who live in a modern World being obsessed with their past, like some cannibal forefathers. Or some Russian neopagans simping for times when their forefathers lived in some goddamn forests as primitive tribes.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    half Persian, half Siamese
    Country
    Slovakia
    Taxonomy
    meow
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,525
    Given: 4,511

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LaSentinelle View Post
    I'm not saying you shouldn't be proud for being born in the Balkans, both you and that croat devka missed my point. There's a reason why you always see people like feichy being butthurt about someone disrespecting her proud little nation and you almost never see some random French person get that defensive when someone shits all over France. If feichi was having a go at France, 99% of Frenchmen would've dismissed or ignored her, if there was a Frenchman (or a Russian, as is evident from the messages above) having a go at Croatia, every croat in the vicinity would jump in just to prove that Russian or a Frenchman that they're better than everyone else and they have every single reason to be proud of who they are. It looks pathetic and is an obvious coping mechanism. I wish Serbs didn't do it, since you're the only nation in the Balkans that has my sympathies.
    You can substitute 'Croat' with Bosnian or Albanian or whatever you like and my argument would still stand. The same also applies to Russians in regards to Americans. Russians obviously have an inferiority complex developed towards Americans so most Russians would act similarly to feichy, if an American was to call Russia out about something. I see tatars, chechens, dagestanis, and other muslims constantly trying to degrade Russians but I don't feel...anything.
    Actually, this is not true. At all.
    I assume you haven't seen many French people IRL.
    You don't even need to intentionally 'have a go' at a French person to offend them.
    Whenever I observe French tourists here, they seem extremely butthurt, just because locals won't reply to them in French.
    If delusions of grandeur is personified by any particular nation, it's the French people, for sure.

Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread Information