PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Why do Slavic people always fight amongst themselves? - Page 44
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Thread: Why do Slavic people always fight amongst themselves?

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 07:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,367
    Given: 2,143

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Also, in Balkan countries mail order brides and women jumping on foreigners is extremely rare unlike in eastern or central-eastern Europe.

I'd like to link article I read by American sex tourist (young and attractive guy) who said he had least succes in Croatia and women while being very hot were arrogant and uninterested in him.
    He had most luck in Ukraine and said getting laid was piece of cake (and not with prostitutes but with everyday girls).

He also talked well about Poles and said while they were not easy like Ukrainians they were sweet and much friendlier than Croats and interested in foreigners, but only for serious relationships.
    Yes, being Western foreigner means nothing, I watched a vlog of American complaing is hard to get attention or "pussy", he expected Bulgaria to be like like Thailand, where women would jump on his cock because he has an American passport.
    That being said Bulgaria has its fair share of gold diggeres, but women from Eastern Europe are in league of their own.

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 07:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,367
    Given: 2,143

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ugochaves View Post
    There is nothing closer to Russia than Serbia now. Belarus is not. The only Serbian people who have never betrayed the uneasy Russians. It costs a lot! Serbian difficult decisions are now 100% Russian support.
    Serbs are trying to sit on two chairs for too long, eventually their rulling elite will have to choose sooner or later where they will belong, as countries like Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania are irrelevant.

The ordinary Bulgarian people are rusophiles, but the elite is pro Western.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,635
    Given: 4,643

1 Not allowed!

Russian woman sets up Ukrainian girls for Serbs, Feiichy on mechanical ventilator https://www.youtube.com/shorts/h8mFVy4xqyE

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dinaric Slav
    Country
    Italy
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    mtDNA
    W1
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 190
    Given: 219

0 Not allowed!

It's obvious you never left your village since French are biggest nationalists in western Europe.

Nobody cares for your personal complexes.

I am proud of being a Croat and consider myself suprior to you or anyone else. Point is that I would feel superior to you have I been a Gypsy or Australian Aboriginal.

Being competitive and loving yours the most is trait of every healthy being, which obviously isn't the case with you. I don't care for your rants, but I have right to correct your nonsense that comes from your lack of education. Anyone who visited both Russia and Croatia and studied culture of both wouldn't have much trouble to conclude which peoples are on higher level of civlisation.

Deal with it.
    Do you consider yourself or your nation superior to anyone else? Or both?
    In both cases it sounds dumb as fuck to me.
    Being competitive and loving yours the most doesn't equal being convinced a priori of yours or your group's superiority.
    Quite the opposite: in my opinion we compete with other people to better measure our qualities so that we may improve and if we already were so convinced of being the best we would lose most of the motivation to compete.
    Target: Nausevar_scaled
    Distance: 1.8437% / 0.01843713
    55.4 West_Balkan_late_antiquity_early_medieval
    43.8 Slavic
    0.8 Avar_Eurasian_steppe

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,303
    Given: 8,227

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LaSentinelle View Post
    France had much more impact on the world than Italy. Spain also had a major impact on the world, but France is definitely at the top.
    My Russian friend, this is not the case. Tell me, who ended the Middle Ages? We did. Italy did not, France did not. Who managed to connect the worlds, revolutionizing everything? We did. France and Italy did not. If they are so great, they would have done it before us. Who managed to topple empires with just a handful of soldiers? We did.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nausevar View Post
    Do you consider yourself or your nation superior to anyone else? Or both?
    In both cases it sounds dumb as fuck to me.
    Being competitive and loving yours the most doesn't equal being convinced a priori of yours or your group's superiority.
    Quite the opposite: in my opinion we compete with other people to better measure our qualities so that we may improve and if we already were so convinced of being the best we would lose most of the motivation to compete.
    We love competing. To admit somebody's else superiority you need to prove you are better. It needs to be earned.

Here I drew parallel with our football team. They never surender and never admit to opponent they are better in advance. They are always ready for battle. If opponent wins, they will congradulate them for being better. But they won't put their pants down in advance. Never.

That's what I consider good side of Croatian mentality. Love of competing, love of fighting, desire to beat the odds and be the best.

And I expressed myself wrongly. I don't consider anyone better or worse apriori. I judge people as individuals. But I will never think somebody is better than me just because he/she is eg. French. On the other hand, I will never think somebody is worse than me only because she/he is for eg. Indian.

My point although clumsily written was that I never had any inferiority feeling because I am from small nation or peoples. And would never allow anyone to try excrcise his superiority just based on where he's from, as I don't do that towards other people.

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

We love competing. To admit somebody's else superiority you need to prove you are better. It needs to be earned.

Here I drew parallel with our football team. They never surender and never admit to opponent they are better in advance. They are always ready for battle. If opponent wins, they will congradulate them for being better. But they won't put their pants down in advance. Never.

That's what I consider good side of Croatian mentality. Love of competing, love of fighting, desire to beat the odds and be the best.

And I expressed myself wrongly. I don't consider anyone better or worse apriori. I judge people as individuals. But I will never think somebody is better than me just because he/she is eg. French. On the other hand, I will never think somebody is worse than me only because she/he is for eg. Indian.

My point although clumsily written was that I never had any inferiority feeling because I am from small nation or peoples. And would never allow anyone to try excrcise his superiority just based on where he's from, as I don't do that towards other people.
    I have never met Croats in my life. There are at least 4-5 Croats on this forum. My impressions: the same as the Russian one to one. Maybe a little calmer. The rest - the train of thought will not be different. The Russians will think about the task of assimilating the Croats. Looks like our lost knee...
    Усе буде добре!

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Thread Information