Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: How do we solve Western Europe's current dilemma?

Last Online
    Today @ 01:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    R-YP417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,808
    Given: 5,942

0 Not allowed!

Send them to Turkey

Last Online
    Today @ 11:45 AM
    Ethnicity
    Donauschwabe
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,392
    Given: 9,911

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    Wishiful thinking, some easten euro countries are full of gypsies, many muslim/turkic minorities and before ww2 they had millions of jews. I don't see eastern euros as immune to being invaded, they have been in the past. Some East Asians are way more resistant to be invaded by foreigners.
    But these gypsies are christians, there are no gypsy riots, they dont want to change the statehood, their birthrate is lower year by year, and as welfare parasites tons of them are already migrated to West like Mortimer.
    I agree, the gypsy problem is a real danger, but its a much much less dangerous problem than the muslim invasion in West.

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Idontappreciateyou View Post
    Eastern Europe and Western Europe are completely different worlds. The mindset is also important. I think the mindset of Germans and Russians for example tend to be very different, almost opposite. I could very easily see Western Europe and Eastern Europe getting into a conflict with one-another. Liberalism is an Eastern thing, truthfully. It came from the Asiatic mind. It's like with Muslims. They seem to be very Conservative on the outside, but truly they are Leftists and eagerly vote for low IQ Leftist policies. Asiatics just have it in them to be more Liberal. Let us not forget, Russia was and is the hotbed for Communism and Leftism. It's a sandbox for Leftist ideas. They were very easily swayed over by Communism. It's just in them to be more susceptible to Leftism. Western societies are in truth very Right-Wing, it's just in us. We look at Liberalism and Leftism in disgust, when we aren't being bombarded with woke propaganda put out by Asiatics. The Asiatic and Germanic mindset is completely different. Germanics are hard-working, ambitious, and friendly, while Asiatics are robotic, Leftist, and tend to be more violent, such as the case of Arabic immigrants to Germanic Europe. The Arabs skip over Eastern Europe and go straight into Western Europe. Then, they vote for Left-Wing policies and push for Leftism. The cousins to them, the Jews, are Turko-Mongols and can very often be seen pushing Leftism. See Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, Trotsky, George Soros, Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, the Rothschilds, Barbara Spectre and others.

I'm pretty sure it's just genetic for Asiatics to act in such fashions. The Eastern Asians tend to be less subversive and violent than Western Asiatics like Arabs and Jews, but they still overwhelmingly hold Left-Wing ideas, while also being culturally Conservative.

Eastern Europeans are culturally Conservative, but Left-Wing in their nature, just as the Muslims, East-Asians, Jews, Indians, and others are. A controversial take, but the more I look at it, the more I see it as the truth.
    How old are you? Maybe you're still a kid
    Усе буде добре!

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-03-2024 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,667
    Given: 5,623

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    But these gypsies are christians, there are no gypsy riots, they dont want to change the statehood, their birthrate is lower year by year, and as welfare parasites tons of them are already migrated to West like Mortimer.
    I agree, the gypsy problem is a real danger, but its a much much less dangerous problem than the muslim invasion in West.
    Don't think that the riots are done only by muslims, far from it,
    there's tons of blacks already born in Europe who are of christian backgrounds. Anyway this is not a religious problem, most of those rioters don't give a damn about religion, this is an ethnic/racial problem mainly. In the US there's riots constantly also.

Western Europe is full of minority ghettos and the population is increasingly mongrelized, it will affect eastern Europe, there will be migratory movements of those new "europeans" to more stable countries (which might be the case of eastern euro nations).
    Last edited by Sebastianus Rex; 07-10-2023 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Stupid Korean smart phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Last Online
    05-07-2024 @ 07:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Yamnaya
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Rioters in France are mostly French Algerians, who make up the largest minority group in France with 2 million inhabitants. French Algerians mostly came to France as colonial migrants in the 1950s, when the French government began encouraging Algerian migration, as a result of the lack of workers. Japan made the same mistake in the 1940s, when it imported 1 million Korean workers from colonial Korea to make up for a worker shortage. Algerians are genetically 80%-90% European, while the female input of sub-Saharan African DNA into Algeria (20%) is significantly greater than the male (10%).

The Eurasian component in Algeria reached 80% for mtDNA and 90% for Y-chromosome. However, within them, the North African genetic component for mtDNA (U6 and M1; 20%) is significantly smaller than the paternal (E-M81 and E-V65; 70%). The unexpected presence of the European-derived Y-chromosome lineages R-M412, R-S116, R-U152 and R-M529 in Algeria and the rest of the Maghreb could be the counterparts of the mtDNA H1, H3 and V subgroups, pointing to direct maritime contacts between the European and North African sides of the western Mediterranean. Female influx of sub-Saharan Africans into Algeria (20%) is also significantly greater than the male (10%). In spite of these sexual asymmetries, the Algerian uniparental profiles faithfully correlate between each other and with the geography.
    Давайте вместе снова сделаем мир великий!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,141
    Given: 11,134

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    Look at it a bit like what's happening in the USA, now that many democrat states are turning into shitoles, Californians are moving in record numbers to red states, they will change the demographics, vote tendencies and further down the road the red states will be screwed.
    It's more complicated than that though. A large proportion if, not most of those Californians leaving the state are red voters themselves. More than 1/3 of Californians voted for Trump in 2020. He got more raw votes there than in any other state. In surveys they consistently say they are less satisfied with California than Democrats and more of them indicate plans to move in the near future. Generally they choose to go to states like Texas while blue voters leaving the state are more likely to pick Colorado, or Nevada or something.

Junior Member Idontappreciateyou's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-13-2023 @ 11:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German, British
    Ancestry
    0% Turkish, 0% Arabic, 0% Jewish, 0% Albanian, 0% Gypsy, 0% Black, 0% Mexican, 0% Latin. 100% me.
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    Why DNA?
    Politics
    Amish Globalization. World domination for the Amish.
    Hero
    My grandfather.
    Religion
    Spiritual, Amish.
    Relationship Status
    Widowed to my conjoined twin.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 58

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    The problem is, you think eastern europeans will let to be flooded by migrants. No, easternes have very different mindset, you dont understand it, because you dont live in East Europe.
    USA has nothing to do with Europe, all americans have same language, culture and its a country. EU is not a country and europeans have different languages, cultures and rules.
    If West falls, then these migrants will going to East Asia, this is also a rich and developed region.
    The USA and Europe are completely different things. I hate how Americans will often act like the same things in the USA apply to Europe. Many Americans call themselves "White" too, which is basically just a mystery meat of European ethnicities. Americans have lost their culture and it's a jungle. There are communities in the USA which have remained true and haven't been completely dissolved into this weird amalgamation called "White" and they're the last Americans with an actual culture which isn't pop culture or celebrities. I live in a small German community and we have our own unique language, foods, culture, ethnic group, and we're probably one of the last here which haven't been tapped into the American pool. Though, we are being replaced by British, Irish, Scottish, French, Italians, and other Americans. It's still largely natives here, even with this. Either way, I'd like to discuss the minor details later, after we solve the problem of Brown hordes invading our country. I would much rather assimilate with the British, Irish, and 'European-Americans' over the Black Africans and Mexicans. Ideally, I don't want to assimilate with anyone. I just want my people to be left alone in peace, separated from the mongrelized mystery meat which are 'Americans' and the Brown serf hordes which flood into our country.

Junior Member Idontappreciateyou's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-13-2023 @ 11:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German, British
    Ancestry
    0% Turkish, 0% Arabic, 0% Jewish, 0% Albanian, 0% Gypsy, 0% Black, 0% Mexican, 0% Latin. 100% me.
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    Why DNA?
    Politics
    Amish Globalization. World domination for the Amish.
    Hero
    My grandfather.
    Religion
    Spiritual, Amish.
    Relationship Status
    Widowed to my conjoined twin.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 58

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ugochaves View Post
    How old are you? Maybe you're still a kid
    Russians are barbaric animals who have been known to ruthlessly slaughter innocent people. I think the Bolshevik Revolution and Communist regime shows that well. Willing to sacrifice innocent lives just for the evil cancer which is Communism.

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Idontappreciateyou View Post
    Russians are barbaric animals who have been known to ruthlessly slaughter innocent people. I think the Bolshevik Revolution and Communist regime shows that well. Willing to sacrifice innocent lives just for the evil cancer which is Communism.
    You come out on top in front of Mortimer
    Усе буде добре!

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoid, Iuropean, JudeoArab, Iberian, GrecoRoman
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 52

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sailormoon View Post
    French Algerians mostly came to France as colonial migrants in the 1950s.

Algerians are genetically 80%-90% European, while the female input of sub-Saharan African DNA into Algeria (20%) is significantly greater than the male (10%).
    They didn't came that early, that early is when it was legalized them coming.

And Algerians aren't 80-90% Eurasian since Taforalt remains indicate they were 1/3 african in paleolithic times, and they had additional sub-saharan slaves brought in.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information