Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: How do we solve Western Europe's current dilemma?

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

4 Not allowed!

There is no democratic solution. However, liberal democracy and so called human rights won't last forever.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,623
    Given: 21,626

0 Not allowed!

Problems have a solution that solves them.

The dilemmas do not have a solution as such, rather they are resolved by choosing between at least two equally bad initiatives, any of which consist of losing something or suffering some damage.

It is the same as choosing between the pro-Russian side and the pro-Ukrainian side, I mean more to choosing for what they seem to defend ideologically, not for the fact of the war itself in which I am clear that Russia is the aggressor.

I rather than the one who is right, since neither of them is, I focus on imagining what type of society would be more "livable" from the point of view of an individual according to who will dominate whether the one promoted by the West or the one claimed to defend the pro-Russian side.

Until now I had it quite clear, but it is a very difficult choice and it continues to be very difficult for me to take a clear party for one or the other.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,623
    Given: 21,626

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    There is no democratic solution. However, liberal democracy and so called human rights won't last forever.
    Many if not most of us seem to have the impression that we are living a moment of change and the world as we have known will change radically.

Edit: The idea of ​​the decadence of a civilization, and the precedent of Rome and the dark centuries that followed, is very present.
    I hope that like then someone manages to preserve the memory and the light of reason in some hidden place and reappears when possible.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

2 Not allowed!

It's a bit amusing for me that bunch of childless people of various bizarre ideas, from generally declining hedonist societies think they can solve any global problem. And believe me, I don't put myself over you, I just adequately see myself in this World. Grab some drink and enjoy what happens or participate in what you think is right in a way you can.

I don't wish anything bad to Europe, but who said that the problem will be solved? Who knows, maybe there will be no European states, no Russia, Ukraine anything else in near future, all your reasoning sounds like the current order of things, currently existing countries are eternal and will exist the way they are until the end of times.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alanic
    Ethnicity
    Nakh
    Country
    South-Ossetia
    Y-DNA
    J2a1b-M67
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 715
    Given: 277

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    It's a bit amusing for me that bunch of childless people of various bizarre ideas, from generally declining hedonist societies think they can solve any global problem.

this

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,491
    Given: 5,740

3 Not allowed!

It's much simplier than this. Cut the welfare and they will pack their bags tomorrow morning to go into another country that offers them more than...nothing, which is the baseline for their own country, so the bar is pretty low. They are not here for our pretty eyes or the landscapes, they are here for the free money and the opportunities, either legal or illegal.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,437
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Wellcome to Malmö ... I have been here (close) already long enough to create my opinion.
    Sure, but does the Swedish majority share your opinion.

Cheap labor force? I guess we can calculate Finns (1960's-1970's) on that group? Those who worked in Volvo/Saab etc. factories?
    Sure Sweden had some Finävels carrying Mora, not machine guns.

Naturally I still follow what happens in Finland. And based on what I remember and what I can see now, you are just in the same wagon. Perhaps 15 - 20 years behind, yes, but strongly on the same road (incl. these teenage gangs ... you like them in Helsingfors? Anybody still stole your shoes or jacket? Jeans?).
    Now, in matters like this? Who cares about some 15 - 20 years if the final end/destiny will be the same?
    True Finns is now in our government and the program reduces immigration. We are now on the Danish way, Sweden is not.

Democracy ways this can not be solved. Your Junnila (ex. minister) case shows that. Those (voted politicians) who would have different opinions will be smoked away, before they can even say anything.
    In Denmark they can.

Undemocratic leftist propagandists use now Putinist methods, i.e. see Nazis everywhere. We defend the democratic way against the Swedish way. Instead of this we willingly see Sweden in the Nato, not idiots burning Quran and keeping the Swedish government as a hostage. A small undemocratic left wing has kidnapped the Swedish society. I can see how the Swedish far right is coming more radicalized and kind of Nazification occurs. This is exactly what they want and Sweden is a sheep in front of Muslim and other Near Eastern extremists. Choose the Danish way. You see how they have avoided all mess.
    Last edited by Lemminkäinen; 07-05-2023 at 10:01 AM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,437
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Good things are worth themselves to defend. Moving to the dictatirship is easy, you need to do nothing. Someone will take power. Today people are dependant of social and infrastructural services. It is much difficulter to break dictatorship and fight against it than 100 years ago.

Human rights have never been inclusive. No need to use it as a reference.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,589
    Given: 462

0 Not allowed!

If you want it to end peacefully, you need to take measures so as to make them leave by their own choice and not because they feel unwelcome and not wanted. If it possible, that is. The Arab world has already been enraged with Sweden not long ago over accusations that Sweden takes away Muslim children to be raised in non-Muslim homes. It is a warning that if they feel unwelcome, it is going to get ugly.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Östsvensk View Post
    Sweden takes away Muslim children to be raised in non-Muslim homes
    It happens in Norway, too, not always Muslims but generally families of foreigners experience this, including Slavs. When your authorities find some made up or bizarre reasons to take away their kids. That's so gay not to have balls just to deport the whole alien family but take the child from parents, sick.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information