Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I the only ones who sees that the Germans are too... Spineless?

Veteran Member Your Old Comrade's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-06-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Northern France, Wallonia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,190
    Given: 8,122

1 Not allowed!

You're not the only one. I love our neighbours, but you just want to smack them sometimes. It's even worse: when they finally keep their backs straight for once, it's for a wrong cause: big business or fear of Putin etc. etc.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,452
    Given: 7,901

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    The German (still) mainstream has become mentally deformed by the post-1945 brainwashing. This brainwashing was first imposed from outside and later adopted from within. It has evolved a pathologic condition.

What to say? I could just vomit. However, I'm pretty sure that the days of this deformation are numbered because it is already pushed to the extreme to my perception.
    Are you referring to the occupation era? Because from what I saw, that was the era when this propaganda took place. Persons like Niemöller drafted things like the Schuldbekenntnis, which go too far... As I said, the Nazi government committed horrible crimes all across Europe, but it should be reminded that the vast majority of Germans didn't participate in the war. Most people didn't even know about its evolution until after the war. But this whole operation is aimed at presenting the Germans as war criminals as a collective. That even if you're born in the 2000s and you're an ethnic German, you're equally as guilty as a literal Wehrmacht Oberkommando supervisor or something. It's sickening.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,477
    Given: 13,190

1 Not allowed!

Because if they weren't spineless they'd start another war.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

2 Not allowed!

I must admit that when I visited Berlin in 2009, I was really taken aback by the sheer number of memorials to the victims of the Nazis, the GDR, or some combination of both. While we should of course all be aware of these horrific atrocities, all the same so much emphasis on death and atonement was too much even for me.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,452
    Given: 7,901

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    I must admit that when I visited Berlin in 2009, I was really taken aback by the sheer number of memorials to the victims of the Nazis, the GDR, or some combination of both. While we should of course all be aware of these horrific atrocities, all the same so much emphasis on death and atonement was too much even for me.
    It's not just too much...

It's completely graphic and pathetic.

The Germans might not have such a long history such as my nation, but they do have still a pretty big history.

Yet, in their education system they put the biggest emphasis on the 11 years of Hitler's rule. And the immediately preceding eras are met with vile hatred, with the exception of the Weimar Republic era, which isn't too surprising considering it was truly degenerative as fuck.

But the 19th century, and even the entire era of the Holy Roman Empire are either dismissed or outright taught through the prism of "Nazikritik" in one way or another, by the type of "this characteristic led to the Nazi rule"

It's disgusting.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,540
    Given: 4,803

0 Not allowed!

Perhaps the inventor of the whole machine knew the people very well in order to exploit and reverse the goodness of the people and drag them to his demonic purposes, and he succeeded, something unprecedented in the history of mankind and relatively modern enough to be easily escaped.

I visited Berlin and the truth is that at every corner you are startled by a Holocaust commemoration.
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Curiously, the only other country I can think of that comes close to fixating over a particular dictatorship in its history (though of course it was not remotely in the same league as the Nazis) is Chile and how they obsess over Pinochet. Most other countries, be they in Latin America or elsewhere, don't usually have demonstrations to commemorate the anniversary of a coup, yet in Chile they do every 11th September. (Another curiosity/irony is that it is estimated that 3000 people were killed or forcibly disappeared by the Pinochet regime - exactly the same figure as the estimated death toll from the much better-known and more recent 9/11).

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,194
    Given: 58,968

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    This is what I mean when I'm saying that: it's referring to their overly disgusting overapologising for their past. We get it, some of your ancestors did horrible crimes against humanity against a particular ethnos in WWII, we get it, you apologised a million times already.

But they don't stop there. They themselves, au contraire to the popular belief that "outer forces" are forcing them to be this graphic, are forcing down this pathetic attitude to their existence. They themselves promote this Kollektivschuld, which has reached the point of politician (can't remember her name, was from the Grüne) saying that the Germans going extinct is a good thing and should be embraced.

It is one thing to acknowledging your wrongdoings and another to be slimy as fuck. They're not responsible for the atrocities that their ancestors did, but these ancestors themselves only are. And these atrocities are in no way the excuse for Germany today undergoing a demographic alteration beyond recognition with the analogous disastrous consequences.

Don't be bootlickers for once. They already have acknowledged their fault and did many things beyond that. The end.
    I think it is similar in other countries too like the USA for other but similar reasons like slavery racism etc
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I think it is similar in other countries too like the USA for other but similar reasons like slavery racism etc
    No, in Germany this guilt complex is on another level. (Up to a point it is understandable, but there is more than a whiff of villification going on).

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,194
    Given: 58,968

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    No, in Germany this guilt complex is on another level. (Up to a point it is understandable, but there is more than a whiff of villification going on).
    I do not experience it though in Austria most people do not think about it and do not apologise maybe a few politicians only when they visit Israel
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information