Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "In capitalism, man exploits man. In communism, the opposite occurs". Discuss.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,477
    Given: 13,190

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    I'm working since 2002 when I was 15, will be 20 years of working this autumn, of which like 14 years as a hired employee.
    Kudos

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

1 Not allowed!

Working is not everything, I think it is a part of the most primitive instinct of survival struggle. Capitalism has put overwhelming importance on social norm, and making the society very stagnant, only to be flexed by the volitality of the capital and then make the financial institution the ultimate tyrant. In this case they will need war, making up social conflicts and to colonize other countries in order to maintain a sustainable parity at home. What ever you are hardworking for, it is not something all deserving, it is still of blood and exploitation. Those old infants are the real face of modern institutional corruption.

There are many communists in the western or capitalist countries, mostly elites and intellectuals, but they are only answering to their lack of inspiration from domestic cultural backgrounds. Thus using communistic affiliation, they borrow a cultural tag against this lack of inspiration, deliberately instigate a schism and tension between themselves and the society, so that they can develop from the pressure comes from it. That same thing happens in rock music industry as well, rock musicians also use explicit sexual and violent themes so that they can establish an exclusive circle of fans and nourish from the social factionalism created by the explicit musical themes. David Bowie is quoted to have said that dangerous themes make good rock music, the rationale of this theory is here: Marxism is just a tool of self-realization of the extremist individualism for western and westernized countries,when vested in a capital market, marxism becomes capitalism and boosts individual entrepreneurships.

If to put them into a real communistic mainstream society like China, they will become like average layman, or they will commit suicide. Do not ever believe in the western elites which claim support to communism. Just a look cool tag or label, attention pimping and self-motivation strategy. But it is true that China can help these hypocritical capitalist countries to look good and cool, it is still their best when they can do good in their artistic works. This is why even cultural europeanization of Russia does not make Russia more acceptible to Europe than before. You must not totally believe in bourgeois and western elites ever, including their prominent writers, musicians, they can do nothing to change their colonial an imperial backgrounds. All they care is to do their work better and better, in which way making their political statements ever more confusing and deceitful. You must learn to see Art is Art, Politics is Politics, they are strictly irrelevant however they might be entagled in personal statements of an artist.

This principle can be applied to science as well and to explain how the west developed so well in economy and science: Cultural Marxist Dialecticism and Global Colonialism. In the west, marxism always remains a cultural identity, but in the colonies, it becomes a political reality. Cultural marxism is very real in the west, it is an engine of modern scientific, artistic achievements.

This kind of critical perspective is lacking in civilian level in China, because people get doped by the global propaganda and deprivation of cultural integrity by communist regimes. I can see all the falsities of the modern world is not joking, I am serious. I am not saying that all the art is false, not, we must learn to differentiate the art from the ugly political reality, and continue to cherish the art. However, the author ebing a hypocrite or a murderer, the art is art, can be totally seen as irrelevant with the reality and the author as well.

这是我对坂本龙一先生的左倾历史的解读与回复,请观看B站上:“我在他人的眼泪中看到了时代的 无意识恐惧” 视频。这个帖子是对这个视频的回答。西方国家的艺术家们以及精英的左倾不是什么新鲜事物了,我就此解读,指 出,资本主义下的社会发展本质上依赖于一个极其隐蔽和专制化和利益趋向的金融系统,这个金融系统要发展出多 彩的文化就必须尽可能地使得社会的不公降低,为了实现社会的全方面发展,对外殖民和战争就变成必须,此时精 英和艺术家们为了把自己和这个金融体系统治下的社会隔离开来,另起炉灶并引入了马克思主义,马克思主义就是 这么在西方世界发展起来的,却没有能够在西方形成政治现实的原因就在这里。西方世界的马克思主义只不过是一 个文化标签,用来发展精英和艺术家们个人主义而已,并不是真的要反对他们的大背景,如同一种实现自我价值的 工具。西方精英的言辞不能拿来做政治理论的根据的,艺术家们的也是。马克思主义本质上就是一个金融专制和殖 民主义的混合产物,邪恶中的邪恶,在西方对背景下是一个极端个人主义的工具,然而无知地把其当做一个信仰去 信奉是错误的。这是一个很严肃的警告,别怪我没劝你们,以后你们下地狱了,就是你们自己的事情。有缘人看到 了,就自己耗子尾汁。对了,坂本龙一在那个视频里面被引述说过:西方无论多么美好的事物,比如巴赫,也是虚 幻的。这是大错特错的,把艺术与政治完全地区分开来是必要的,哪怕艺术与政治在某些艺术家的个人发言当中被 混淆起来,我们也要把所有的艺术和政治完全区分开来,而且,完全没有必要完全地否定艺术,也就是说,艺术是 真实的,无论政治现实多么残酷和丑陋,艺术是真实的,而且永远真实。所以我的小伙伴们,听我的,大胆得去抛 弃意识形态的骗局和偏见,学会单纯地从艺术角度上去欣赏艺术吧,不要轻易被其他人的言论干扰,我相信,大胆 走自己的路子,你们会慢慢清醒的,你们不需要任何人来教你们什么是艺术。

--Photonius/光子
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 07-13-2023 at 12:42 PM.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,192
    Given: 58,966

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Anyone who opposes capitalism must be a parasite who's never worked on his entire life.
    You never worked on your entire life. You said you live from savings, you dont work.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,490
    Given: 5,740

0 Not allowed!

The difference is how you distribute the 10 bills at the end. Everybody gets one regardless of anything with communism.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Any alternative to Cultural Marxism for individual and social developments?

After reading my above post people will likely ask this. By objectivism, marxism is the only answer for these developments. Therefore it is almost impossible to overthrow marxism even theoretically let alone politically. It is useless to argue with them or politically try to overthrow them, it is a natural exhibition of the human sin, it is also a lie if someone tells you it is possible to overthrow them. Even in Bible, evil can not be vanquished untill the end of days. You see, people tend to ignore some of the most important and obvious messages. You must take the current situation as the choices of people done, and then start to distinguish yourself from the falsities. It is nothing more important to know what is wrong about things, but most people do not care and always talk from their own false interests as well. You can not even make up your mind that marxism is wrong. But I can comment on the artistry of most leftist artists, most of them start off mediocrely talented, true geniuses will never want or try to borrow leftist tags. I do not think Mr Sakamoto was that great at all but I still like his music, great geniuses already redeem all the mediocre artists and make their works tolerable even enjoyable.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    You never worked on your entire life. You said you live from savings, you dont work.
    lol where do you think savings come from you Taenia?

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,192
    Given: 58,966

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    lol where do you think savings come from you Taenia?
    You are since 2011 24/7 online always travel and hire prostitutes for pictures I doubt what you say something is fishy but i know you do not work
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You are since 2011 24/7 online always travel and hire prostitutes for pictures I doubt what you say something is fishy but i know you do not work
    LMAO of course it seems fishy for someone who's never worked on his entire life. To someone who's worked and saves money there's nothing strange.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Colonial Mexican
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,358
    Given: 5,538

1 Not allowed!

Incal must be some type of Parasite leeching from one of his family members maybe his German grandmother money/savings/wealth or something for sure.
    Last edited by Laredo; 07-13-2023 at 05:01 PM.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Colonial Mexican
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,358
    Given: 5,538

1 Not allowed!

Good point, I also think so 100%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information