City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,196
    Given: 58,970

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheForeigner View Post
    Yes, I am part Greek. I am not wog though because I am very fair skinned and blue eyed. People tell me all the time that I am too pale, but I don't care. Romanians are not often that pale and don't like it. Anyway this French-Italian mixed guy doesn't look at all like Arab. And I say this knowing well there are some SE who do look like Arabs, but not him.
    Ok. But the russians thought he is arab, i think he cried because he is a white nationalist, its not funny that he is french but that he was there for white nationalism. That is the funny thing.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Ok. But the russians thought he is arab, i think he cried because he is a white nationalist, its not funny that he is french but that he was there for white nationalism. That is the funny thing.
    But it only makes Russians look stupid, because he is not that dark or exotic. He looks like a regular Italian, like his surname suggests.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    3:28
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,920
    Given: 1,564

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheForeigner View Post
    South Europeans irl would punch you if you called them wogs. That is if they explain to them what it means.

Not true, I don't mind being a wog and most ppl here in greece don't either, the word has been reversely-nullified, its original derogatory slur lost. It's the zoomer (and older) wogs with modern identitarian related complexes on anthro-forums that fight the term vehemently.

And it's true, it did originate in Australia with Greeks at least.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 10:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,033

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by eupator View Post
    Not true, I don't mind being a wog and most ppl here in greece don't either, the word has been reversely-nullified, its original derogatory slur lost. It's the zoomer (and older) wogs with modern identitarian related complexes on anthro-forums that fight the term vehemently.

And it's true, it did originate in Australia with Greeks at least.
    Similar case in Germany, people used „Kanacke“ as racist slur against South European migrants, later Near Eastern people like Turks and Arabs but also Balkan people were included. For me, it is basically everyone outside of East Asia and Northwestern Europe. You can be one of gallops blond Spaniards, but you are still a wog.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,589
    Given: 462

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mejgusu View Post
    Similar case in Germany, people used „Kanacke“ as racist slur against South European migrants, later Near Eastern people like Turks and Arabs but also Balkan people were included. For me, it is basically everyone outside of East Asia and Northwestern Europe. You can be one of gallops blond Spaniards, but you are still a wog.
    In Sweden it is "blatte" (supposed to mean cockroach in Latin, I think). I think in the old days, kanacke was used in Sweden as well but fell out of use and now it's blatte. Blatte in proper refers to dark-haired or "swarthy" Caucasoids and not blacks or East Asians. Sometimes I guess East Europeans can be included.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 10:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,033

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Östsvensk View Post
    In Sweden it is "blatte" (supposed to mean cockroach in Latin, I think). I think in the old days, kanacke was used in Sweden as well but fell out of use and now it's blatte. Blatte in proper refers to dark-haired or "swarthy" Caucasoids and not blacks or East Asians. Sometimes I guess East Europeans can be included.
    Serbs or Bulgars would be considered as wogs here, I remember a Russian friend told me something about them, it was a joke but I can’t exactly remember what. Something like „Bulgars are Mediterranean Russians..“ but it was funnier. There are also bad stereotypes about East Europeans especially about Polish people here, but there aren’t considered as wogs here. Also Germans can be quite russophobe sometimes, they had prejudices against Ukranians too(like Ukraine is a third world country in Europe), but that attitude changed.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,589
    Given: 462

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mejgusu View Post
    Serbs or Bulgars would be considered as wogs here, I remember a Russian friend told me something about them, it was a joke but I can’t exactly remember what. Something like „Bulgars are Mediterranean Russians..“ but it was funnier. There are also bad stereotypes about East Europeans especially about Polish people here, but there aren’t considered as wogs here. Also Germans can be quite russophobe sometimes, they had prejudices against Ukranians too(like Ukraine is a third world country in Europe), but that attitude changed.
    Yeah, I think it's silly to call lighter Eastern Europeans blattar. Not that I use the word, but for me it means basically a Med, Dinarid or Armenid type. But stereotypes do also play a role. Jews are the cousins of Arabs, and I think they in general unlike Arabs are not considered blattar because it's thought that Jews integrate much better. And there are some bad stereotypes about Balkan groups in Sweden, particularly Serbs and Albanians.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information