View Poll Results: Should we allow Balkan people to steal blond Turkish children?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 36.36%
  • No

5 45.45%
  • Yes, but only Atlanto Mediterranean children.

0 0%
  • No, Turks are already punished.

2 18.18%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Should we allow Balkan people to steal blond Turkish children?

Banned
    Last Online
    04-07-2024 @ 04:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    R-YP417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,768
    Given: 5,721

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mejgusu View Post
    What you are thinking is irrelevant, in in many ways. I said up to 1.5mio which means the numbers can be lower, which doesn't make the whole story better. Ottoman census isn't really reliable at this time, other reliable sources show that Armenian population must be at least 1.5mio, but most probably was over 2mio. Enver Pasa said 1-1,5mio died, Atatürk and many others said around 800.000. Well, you probably see numbers but I see human lives.
    What is your source about what Atatürk and Enver Pasha said I'm really curious. If you said that Ottoman census were wrong about the number of muslims the empire had I would have somewhat agreed, however that's not the case with non-Muslims since Ottomans took heavy taxes from them, falsifying their numbers equals to lesser tax money.

US State Department document on Armenian refugees in 1921

Today Armenian Patriarchate of Constantinople has 95,000 members, coincidence ? I think not.

Let's be real where are those 1.5 million killed Armenians, amount of bodies and bones that would make mountains ? Do you think the number 1.500.000 is a joke, in your whole life you won't even be seeing half of it ?

Also, I am often ironic, people say Germans dont have humor but they probably dont know Turks.
    I don't understand your "ironic" and "sarcastic" remarks maybe that's because you are German, I can only show pity towards you and your inferiority complex towards us Turks.

People kill you just for hooting in Turkiye
    Why haven't I got killed or why haven't anybody close to me got killed, even my family were openly leftists back then ?

and we shouldn't forget what happened with Hrant Dink.
    Hrant Dink was a big faced liar however his death was unfortunate and he didn't deserve it, he is famous for article 301 "Türk'ten boşalacak o zehirli kanın yerini dolduracak temiz kan, Ermeni'nin Ermenistan'la kuracağı asil damarında mevcuttur" his words. The newspaper he made "Agos" is now busy licking Levon Ekmekçiyan's ass and heroising that monster.

If I would show a flag of Kurdistan, obviously I would be arrested.
    I don't even think we live in the same world, you are completely oblivious about what's going on in Turkey. You would of course get arrested for showing a flag that symbolises separatism in Turkey, you would also get arrested if you carry a Deash/Isil flag.
    We aren't Sweden or Finland where there is a "freedom of speech" and non-hostile neighbours. We are Turkey we have dangerous borders, hostile neighbours and other various elements that makes us prone to action towards anything dangerous. Just about 10 years ago there were suicide bombings happening here, If those happened in Europe or America God Forbid what's going to happen.

That's the difference between you (a German) and me (a Turk).

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 12:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Galactic Turkic Khaganate
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Chudoid
    Politics
    La Turquie Kemaliste
    Religion
    Cult Imperialis
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 903
    Given: 629

1 Not allowed!

I didnt talk about western rights or about Christianity, Kurds did fight against terrorists which were unfortunately created by West and became a threat for Europe. And back then when Kurdistan declared independence, Turkiye threatened Iraqi Kurdistan.

Why do you ask this now, that topic has no relevance neither it is really true. Erzurum and Erzincan are Eastern and predominantly Turkish cities/provinces with a lot of people. Also many towns in Turkish Kurdistan have sizable, native Turkish population. If you are asking this question because I said Armenian land was turkified, then it was meant politically and culturally.

What you are thinking is irrelevant, in in many ways. I said up to 1.5mio which means the numbers can be lower, which doesn't make the whole story better. Ottoman census isn't really reliable at this time, other reliable sources show that Armenian population must be at least 1.5mio, but most probably was over 2mio. Enver Pasa said 1-1,5mio died, Atatürk and many others said around 800.000. Well, you probably see numbers but I see human lives.

I love Turks, at least those I know, I just dislike ignorant people. It isn't my fault that most Turks are ignorant. Also, I am often ironic, people say Germans dont have humor but they probably dont know Turks.

People kill you just for hooting in Turkiye, and we shouldn't forget what happened with Hrant Dink. If I would show a flag of Kurdistan, obviously I would be arrested.

Well, that was between Greece and Turkiye, because of that I am not talking about Greeks here, this conflict is officially solved. I dont think Greater Armenia is possible, Armenia is culturally and historically rich, but an irrelevant and weak country. Turks didnt face with consequences and are even proud of crimes, that's where I have to struggle about.

Kurdish nationalism is kinda weird for me, like you mentioned Turks and Azerbaijanis are underlining their common language, ethnic and cultural background while Kurds, although being aware that they are Iranic, dont have same feelings for Persians/Iran. Paniranism seems to be something among Persians, but Kurds dont want to be a part of Greater Iran. They have similar conflict in Iran, the recent protests were mostly about Kurdish conflict in Iran, not just about women rights.

Absolutely true, I should be honest here. Kurds aren't more native to Turks there and became more and more relevant after Mongolians killed natives of Near east(which was worse than any genocide) and after 19th century when Christian remnants were cleansed. But the way how Kurds were treated is disgusting, at least we can say they are victims of modern Turkiye.

Kurdish areas most likely won't become independent in Turkiye and Iran, we are talking about superpowers. but Syria and Iraq are failed, Kurds could create a stable and wealthy nation there.

That's absolutely true, I eat Armenian and Kurdish kids every day just for the laughs and giggles. I also twirl my moustache while performing the aforementioned action. What an evil Turk am I...
    ottomanturk

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    R-YP417
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DomitiusAurelian View Post
    That's absolutely true, I eat Armenian and Kurdish kids every day just for the laughs and giggles. I also twirl my moustache while performing the aforementioned action. What an evil Turk am I...
    Shhh don't burst his bubble, he doesn't know how much Kurds hold power compared to Turks, he also thinks we are oppressing Kurds.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Chudoid
    Politics
    La Turquie Kemaliste
    Religion
    Cult Imperialis
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Demirkazık View Post
    Shhh don't burst his bubble, he doesn't know how much Kurds hold power compared to Turks, he also thinks we are oppressing Kurds.
    Kurds literally occupy half of the government and the opposition. Our current Minister of Treasury and Finance is Kurdish as well. In addition, they own a lot of businesses and make shit tons of money. Which I have no problems with whatsoever. They're my people too. In the face of threat, I will do my best to defend them as I defend the Turks. What kind of oppressing is this I wonder.
    ottomanturk

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    R-YP417
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Kurds literally occupy half of the government and the opposition. Our current Minister of Treasury and Finance is Kurdish as well. In addition, they own a lot of businesses and make shit tons of money. Which I have no problems with whatsoever. They're my people too. In the face of threat, I will do my best to defend them as I defend the Turks. What kind of oppressing is this I wonder.
    I think we should leave the keys to Kurds and go back to Mongolia

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Chudoid
    Politics
    La Turquie Kemaliste
    Religion
    Cult Imperialis
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I think we should leave the keys to Kurds and go back to Mongolia
    Anti-Turk mfs be like:
    ''Uhhhmm, ackshually you guys are Turkified Greeks and Armenians you have no Turkic ancestry ( we do, at least 20 to 45%) ''

Then say shit like:
    ''Go back to Mongolia you smelly Tvrk remember 1683''

Mfs decide, are we Turkified ''Greeks'' or Turco-Mongol? These people are hilarious man.
    ottomanturk

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    R-YP417
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Anti-Turk mfs be like:
    ''Uhhhmm, ackshually you guys are Turkified Greeks and Armenians you have no Turkic ancestry ( we do, at least 20 to 45%) ''

Then say shit like:
    ''Go back to Mongolia you smelly Tvrk remember 1683''

Mfs decide, are we Turkified ''Greeks'' or Turco-Mongol? These people are hilarious man.
    I saw many of them in reddit, they are indeed hilarious. I don't know why but it seems Reddit has my IP or something like that. Whenever I open an account I get instant bans.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Chudoid
    Politics
    La Turquie Kemaliste
    Religion
    Cult Imperialis
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I saw many of them in reddit, they are indeed hilarious. I don't know why but it seems Reddit has my IP or something like that. Whenever I open an account I get instant bans.
    Yes I think they do. They banned my new account for no reason as well.
    ottomanturk

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information