Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 59

2 Not allowed!

Default Brexit was a dumb idea, admit it

"More Brits than ever say Brexit was wrong choice: YouGov survey" https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/mor...ey-2023-07-17/

The whole thing is an economic disaster that anyone could have seen beside nativist cockney and disingenuous politicians. British business investment has barely grown since mid-2016, in contrast with other advanced economies. While Brexit-supporting economists point to the fact that capital grew strongly in the years leading up 2016 and was bound to slow, business surveys point to Brexit as one cause of the stagnation.

It was all based on lies about foreigners and crime with very little data to back it up. Out with the hard working eastern Europeans, in with the native drug addicts who feel a sense of entitlement and have no work ethic. Nice job UK, you hated Romanians and Polish people so badly that you screwed your own county. Poetic justice if you ask me. That's what you get. They best part will be when Poland has a higher per capita GDP than the UK within the next ten years.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-23-2023 @ 08:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    Monaco
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 308
    Given: 21

2 Not allowed!

I spend a lot of time with english people and sometimes irish, and they all say they love me and polish people... So I don't know who says they hate polish people, perhaps some imbeciles that I don't hang out with.

Now you have got illegal migrants coming up and living in a 5 star hotels, paying with the taxpayers money.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by monsieur View Post
    I spend a lot of time with english people and sometimes irish, and they all say they love me and polish people... So I don't know who says they hate polish people, perhaps some imbeciles that I don't hang out with.

Now you have got illegal migrants coming up and living in a 5 star hotels, paying from the taxpayers money.
    Most normal Brits don't care about Poles and voted to secede, because of legal and illegal immigration coming from outside Europe into Europe and spreading into UK. I get this from a Romanian with British citizenship living in the UK who voted for Brexit and talked about it on some Romanian tv show. He said it was about non-Euro immigration. The media attacks East Euros only though because they are vicious leftist hypocrites.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-07-2023 @ 11:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Chidingfold Surrey
    Country
    England
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+Angle-Saxon
    Politics
    Tory
    Hero
    Queen Elizabeth I (the golden age)
    Religion
    Anglican
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 269
    Given: 154

1 Not allowed!

No, there is no way the EU can last forever it is an an artificial union run by technocrats and is not Democratic like England. The gasoline, on the dumpster fire, that is the EU, is that right wing nationalism is on the rise and nations like Greece are a drag on the EU economy.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-07-2023 @ 11:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Chidingfold Surrey
    Country
    England
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+Angle-Saxon
    Politics
    Tory
    Hero
    Queen Elizabeth I (the golden age)
    Religion
    Anglican
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 269
    Given: 154

0 Not allowed!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by TheForeigner View Post
    Most normal Brits don't care about Poles and voted to secede, because of legal and illegal immigration coming from outside Europe into Europe and spreading into UK. I get this from a Romanian with British citizenship living in the UK who voted for Brexit and talked about it on some Romanian tv show. He said it was about non-Euro immigration. The media attacks East Euros only though because they are vicious leftist hypocrites.
    English people have never liked foreigners. We call everything outside the British isles 'abroad' : dodgy plumbing, dodgy food and worst of all dodgy foreigners.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-23-2023 @ 08:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    Monaco
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 308
    Given: 21

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLimey View Post
    English people have never like foreigners. We call it 'abroad' : dodgy plumbing, dodgy food and worst of all dodgy foreigners.
    Yeah, and I don't blame you, but at this point I feel like there are more foreigners in your beautiful Country, than native brits.
    At the end there won't be anymore english people left.

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    England
    mtDNA
    U2e1
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,273
    Given: 5,610

7 Not allowed!

Yeah it was, but great for the Tories. They are slowly creating a new Caribbean rush on questionable work permits and fucking the British working class. That was their goal from the beginning. It was never about European immigrants, it has always been about attacking their working class that they vehemently hate.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by monsieur View Post
    Yeah, and I don't blame you, but at this point I feel like there are more foreigners in your beautiful Country, than native brits.
    At the end there won't be anymore english people left.
    That time may come, but it's not here yet. You know England and UK is more than just London or whatever city you do nothing in.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-20-2023 @ 06:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serbian in Serbia, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 59

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLimey View Post
    No, there is no way the EU can last forever it is an an artificial union run by technocrats and is not Democratic like England. The gasoline, on the dumpster fire, that is the EU, is that right wing nationalism is on the rise and nations like Greece are a drag on the EU economy.
    Keep dreaming because the truth trumps your ego. UK is now a rusted out, gray, declining place with no future. Hell, even Tooting's family is considering leaving dreary Wales for better futures in Ireland. On the bright side you live in New Jersey so none of this applies to you.

Veteran Member Your Old Comrade's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-06-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Northern France, Wallonia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,190
    Given: 8,122

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hithaeglir View Post
    Yeah it was, but great for the Tories. They are slowly creating a new Caribbean rush on questionable work permits and fucking the British working class. That was their goal from the beginning. It was never about European immigrants, it has always been about attacking their working class that they vehemently hate.
    And just before the EU would have forced banks to be transparent about what shady shit they were hiding. Funny how ALL the head honchos of this charade had ties to the City and had their money safely stashed in tax havens. Rees-Mogg ? Ireland. Farage ? Channel Islands. Et cetera, et cetera...

Surely, it's a coincidence, aye ?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information