Religion
    White Booty
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglian View Post
    Exactly.

No wonder the left is smashing us for sixes every time. This is so simple. The lefties organised all this shit back in the 60's and the right is reactionary so still can't be brought up to date 50 years on.

There are all sorts of sneaky tricks as to why the people of say Scandinavian aren't indigenous but the Australian Aboriginals are.

It's all politics and we've got to start playing the game

Australian aboriginals were not the original inhabitants(indigenous) of Australia yet they have land rights. Why? Because they had smarter people helping them than us lot

In Europe they have used migratory waves as a reason to say that we aren't indigenous. In Africa, America, New Zealand and Australia they've pretended that there wasn't migratory waves. Yet there was in all, and the waves were as diverse as can be. It's not science or fair play(whining: we built the banks and train lines! poor us) it's politics.
    The left is smashing us because we are a bunch of hypocrites.

Colonial americans or 'colonials' refuse to acknowledge that the amerinds(and other indigenous peoples)are native to the continent,therefore shooting europeans in europe in the foot.

white americans=native americans

Amerinds=?

It makes no sense. If amerinds are not 'native americans' then no european group is native to europe and negroes have just as much claim to europe as any white european!

On the flip side if europeans are not native to europe because of migrations amerinds and other aboriginals are not native.

Native groups to certain lands either exist or they dont. The left says they do but the right is being hypocritical,saying that europeans are native to europe but somehow white americans are 'native' because we have been here for 300 years.

You cant have your cake and eat it too.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Trondheim, Norway
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    British Columbia
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,828
    Given: 243

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by byrnecres View Post
    My final thesis for my Masters in Nursing degree deals directly with the Alaska Native population

People seem to forget who introduced the Indians/Natives to alcohol in the first place--whitey.

The reason they have such a high incidence of alcoholism is because their bodies lack the same P450 liver enzymes to metabolize the drug.

On the other hand, Europeans have a long history with alcohol left over from the middle ages when water wasn't safe and our ancestors drank alcohol in lieu of it....over time, mutations in our liver enzymes occurred to make us more adept at metabolizing it. This is natural selection.
    This is the sort of liberal crap that usually comes from washingtonians, that state such a liberal infested cesspool it boggles the mind.

Europeans did not force alcohol down the throats of the poor indians, it was used as a barter item and the indians WANTED it.

Last Online
    12-05-2011 @ 06:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    english
    Ethnicity
    angle
    Country
    Great Britain
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

yes exactly. We've got to get our story straight.

Edit: this was in regards to Zack's last post

Tough on Violent Crime
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    Mongrelized NW Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Suck
    Religion
    You follow yours...I follow none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,676
    Given: 12,354

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
    This is the sort of liberal crap that usually comes from washingtonians, that state such a liberal infested cesspool it boggles the mind.

Europeans did not force alcohol down the throats of the poor indians, it was used as a barter item and the indians WANTED it.
    I did not say we forced anything. We introduced it to them.

There is a fucking BIOLOGICAL reason for their problems with alcohol. This does not make them any more irresponsible than any white alcoholics out there.

Last Online
    12-06-2013 @ 11:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pale Face
    Ethnicity
    Pale Ass
    Ancestry
    The southern united states.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    White Booty
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There is a history of the introduction of foreign intoxicants by dominant or conquering cultures, and the results are uniformly bad ones. Perhaps the most often noted example in addition to the Native American.The impact of opium on the Chinese when imported by the British from India, where it had been used ceremoniously for centuries without harmful effects is pretty much forgot today. In China, however, this foreign substance quickly became a pernicious and addictive habit, a symbol of subjugation and escape, as represented best by the sordid opium den. Injuns had their revenge in the end though by introducing tobacco smoking-to which they were not traditionally addicted---to europeans.

Now millions of whites die each year from lunger cancer.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Trondheim, Norway
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    British Columbia
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,828
    Given: 243

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by byrnecres View Post
    I feel the Indians have a right to their anger...they were here first, and this WAS their land, first.

My own freaking ancestors were part of the mess....for they came in the 1600s.....I would never treat a Native American as if they don't belong here, for certainly, they have greater claim to this land than I do.

My own opinion, of course.
    Land has always been found, taken, conquered. They have zero claim to north america, most indian tribes didn't even have a concept of ownership, how can the indians say they "OWN" the land and therefore need to be financially compensated if such a thing doesn't exist in their society?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-16-2012 @ 01:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic / keltic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    GB % Swe, Irl.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21

0 Not allowed!

'Possession means holding property in one’s power or the exercise of dominion over property. By having possession one exercises control over something to the exclusion of all others.

The saying “possession is nine points of the law” is an old common law precept that means one who has physical control or possession over the property is clearly at an advantage or is in a better possession than a person who has no possession over the property. Even if a person is the rightful owner of the property but has no possession over it, the person who is in possession will be in a better position should the property ever be subject to challenge. This is especially true with adverse possession. However mere possession alone does not grant the possessor rights in the property superior to those of the actual owner. This adage “possession is nine tenths of the law” is not a law but a logical rule of force that has been recognized across ages.'

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pale Face
    Ethnicity
    Pale Ass
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    White Booty
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Land has always been found, taken, conquered. They have zero claim to north america, most indian tribes didn't even have a concept of ownership, how can the indians say the "OWN" the land if such a thing doesn't exist in their society?
    Then i hope you will say the same about europe.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-25-2020 @ 05:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    UK/Germany
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Celto-Germanic
    Religion
    Chaos-Gnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10

0 Not allowed!

This thread is the biggest bunch of horseshit I think I have read on here in a while.

This is more THEIR land than ours. Fuck the whole "conquering" shit... We needed them to learn more about this place before we stole it right from under them.

The more I age, the more I feel like Europeans are just a bunch of honorless fucks. It's ok to take land from Natives... Now Europe is faced with a similar sort of invasion of their own and bitching about it. Hilarious how the tides turn.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pale Face
    Ethnicity
    Pale Ass
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    White Booty
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Helsson View Post
    This thread is the biggest bunch of horseshit I think I have read on here in a while.

This is more THEIR land than ours. Fuck the whole "conquering" shit... We needed them to learn more about this place before we stole it right from under them.

The more I age, the more I feel like Europeans are just a bunch of honorless fucks. It's ok to take land from Natives... Now Europe is faced with a similar sort of invasion of their own and bitching about it. Hilarious how the tides turn.
    You have just described what i have been feeling exactly lately.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information