All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,190
    Given: 8,122

1 Not allowed!

Default The Truth About Biblically Accurate Angels

On this video we'll deep dive into a full analysis of angels according to all biblical mentions in Hebrew, through an accurate literal translation, respectful of the historical, linguistic and cultural basis behind the words. This is also a response to all the videos on youtube and tiktok that talk about or show biblically accurate angels. I hope you enjoy it.

The English term angel derives from the Ancient Greek word angelos, angeloi. and is literally translating the Hebrew word which we find in the old testament Malak Malakim. This word means, messenger.

In the bible they are always described as physical and tangeble entities with very specific physio anatomical characteristics, which vary significantly among their different kinds, as we will see. However, nowhere in the texts, are they ever ethereal or incorporeal.

Angels are messenger, envoys, they obey orders, follow protocols, But this is not all angels do.

Angels defend delimited areas, specifically locations of pivital military or strategic resource related importance. They act as sentinels, guardians, warriors, protectors, they also intervene actively during conflicts and battles, instruct and teach, and intervene medically, for instance to address infertility. They intersede.

Therefore based on the actual texts, this is not a biblical angel. This IS inconsistent logic execution. There is no such a thing as a child angel, in the bible. I'll get back to these.

In other words the malak is a figure that presents itself in a plethora of very different ways in the old and new testament.
    -Exodus 11:4–5 -2 Samuel 24:16–17 2 -Kings 19:35

By bible reading only, the Malakim appear to be at the lowest tier, within the very complex orders of the celestials, where every angelic entity is firm in its respective domain, within a strictly hegemonic hierachy. And even within this single category of the Malakim we seem to have multiple subtiers, and levels of power to interact with physical reality, as we will see.

Something that was never addressed on the popular videos is that some of them look identical to humans as we see by reading Paul who tells us to always be hospitable to strangers, because you never know, it might be one of them. So not all angels are "mosntrosities".

Hebrews 13:2
    Verse Concepts
    Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.

Other times however they are instantly recognized even from a far, as you start seeing their silouettes among the dunes of the desert.

Another constant characteristic of biblical angels is that they are dangerous, in fact this is probably the most appropriate adjective to use.

"I met one of them and I'm still alive" we are told.

There are several examples in which angels act upon direct commands of destruction and annihliation and bring them to pass, without flinching.

Within a military context, one of the most striking is the angel sent to annihilate the enemy of the Israelites. One single angel, in one night.

2 Kings 19:35
    On that night the angel of the Lord went out and struck one hundred and eighty-five thousand in the camp of the Assyrians. When others woke up early in the morning, these were all dead bodies.
    When given a command for extermination, some angels are so focused in executing it, that they have to be stopped, usually by God himself, or they will continue until nothing is left. As we read:

2 Samuel 24:15-16

Seventy thousand men of the people from Dan to Beersheba died. When the angel stretched out his hand toward Jerusalem to destroy it, the Lord relented from the calamity and said to the angel who destroyed the people, “It is enough! Now withdraw your hand!”

Once the act of extermination begins, they don't stop unless they are commanded to.

#metatron #angels #biblical

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

In chinese texts, the celestial deities that inhabit the Ursa Major the main worship object of chinese traditonal believes, are all governors of death, depicted all with long hair and androgynous, but without wings--according to chinese believes the celestial people fly with flying robs(I posted this before in here). But meeting the angels in person is something strange to me, non of such in Taoist texts; in Buddhist texts, the celestial beings who appeared to human beings or Shakyamuni`s pupils are not known as who would kill humans or animals. I do not get why modern church has to be influenced by these old testaments, which are weird to me. But I still credit them with some originality. So I would say there is a certain division of such celestial religions with carnal angels into the old and new factions. Like Old and New Egypt, Old and New Testaments, Old and New God(mine). This gotta means something. The old angels are bloody ones, but nobody can be sure about the new ones.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 08-22-2023 at 12:41 PM.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 04:27 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Uralic-Altaic
    Ethnicity
    Finnic
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Religion
    Axis Mundi
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,240
    Given: 1,587

2 Not allowed!

Hexachordia, must say - I have never “seen” Angels either.
    I have only seen 2 people who shone so brightly, the rest of their surroundings looked as if in shadows. And those 2 were remarkable Aboriginal persons. (Not the same 2, whom I had witnessed dematerializing).

But, I swear – for some reason, in our/my collective subconscious (symbology) the ‘Spirit Horse’ still lives.
    This always gives me a giggle 0:49 – 1:17:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFTN...nel=HotZetiGer

Don’t have any Mongolian DNA (or Mongolian 'Soul Group' belonging) to speak of, so is it an old ANE/Altaic-Uralic thing …. I do not know.
    But yes, when a shaman-to-be ‘dies’ to the local “I am” and is embraced into the all-pervasive, all inclusive (non-local) “I AM” - be it even with visions of embracing “Christ Consciousness” – it is the White Horse with wings, - like an Angel - who comes to tell you beforehand to trust the process ….. (and who *shifts* your awareness.)

Another funny one, but it holds a grain of truth – at lest from my perspective …
    Last edited by Aila; 08-23-2023 at 06:57 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Hexachordia, must say - I have never “seen” Angels either.
    I have only seen 2 people who shone so brightly, the rest of their surroundings looked as if in shadows. And those 2 were remarkable Aboriginal persons. (Not the same 2, whom I had witnessed dematerializing).
    I am interested in your particular experience noted above, if it were me I would not even talk about it. The Arctics is as mysterious as the Antarctics, I am a bit envious of northern Europe being around the pole. Inner Earth being maybe? To share with mine unusual things : I almost predicted the 3.11 2011 Japan earthquake in a dream as well as I spoke to my mom about a great cataclysm to be happening just 7 days before the actual event. However, the dream was about a troop of Anubis marching in the desert, after I woke up from that dream, I fore-spoke about the Earthquake(I was saying like: Somewhere outside China will be destroyed in a disaster in a few days), without drawing on the dreams meaning but a strong direct feeling. There are some more but I would not say here, because of the Buddhist influence I will be very reserved about these paranormal experiences, we cherish a wisdom called :定力--composure, to loosely say it, but more about composure. It is hard to say about this here, some religious ideas sound deceptively simple. I can say it is a kind of wisdom to remain ultra-composed in certain situations but not always cold, like in a meditative session, the mind is totally calm and more than just calm. You know how I can always suck up to Buddhism.

But yes, when a shaman-to-be ‘dies’ to the local “I am” and is embraced into the all-pervasive, all inclusive (non-local) “I AM” - be it even with visions of embracing “Christ Consciousness” – it is the White Horse with wings, - like an Angel - who comes to tell you beforehand to trust the process ….. (and who *shifts* your awareness.)
    Death, just to say one thing, like Oscar Wilde said, none of my friends are in the heaven. All my great people die, I do not see why should I not die. To deny the "ego" is a crucial feature of all the New religions which developed from the Olds. Judaism was exclusive to jews, but Christianity is for everyone--(only for the lost sheeps of the tribe means Christ came to punish the jews in justified death, not that Christ only meaned for the hebrews). I can say I am probably even trying to further dissect the scriptures for myself, not new enough for today !! Even during the colonial times, american slave owners revised the Bible specifically for the slaves.

Slave Bible From The 1800s Omitted Key Passages That Could Incite Rebellion

There is a mind inside our common mind, the consciousness of "I AM", lets just call it "AM I" here, using my methodology of reversing the words and meanings. "Am I", can be read as a self-questioning initiation, starting to reflect on the existence of the "I", going deeper into the mind inside our common/literal mind. This self-questioning itself is the awareness of this inner mind, while alive, we can open this "Am I" consciousness as well. And others can not see into this absolute realm of your own "Am I”, you are invincible by that consciousness, even by death. Shall we relate this "Am I" to the "Ami" term for soul in the Tengriism? Like what Erasmus had say, language holds the key to many secrets.

BTW, just a more playful trick: Imago, in anagram: I AM GO; Ami-go, friend, mitra-persian name for friend and the Sun god.

The imago consciousness as being the reversed literal mind, the ‘’Am I” consciousness.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 08-23-2023 at 09:23 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I once claimed that it was Jesus Christ himself who created the european languages and nobody took a sheet. Not just Bible, but the entire language system is an encoded scripture.

Thread Information