Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

1 Not allowed!

''The Pashalik of Scutari, Iskodra, or Shkodra (1757–1831), was an autonomous and de facto independent pashalik created by the Albanian Bushati family from the previous Sanjak of Scutari, which was situated around the city of Shkodër in modern-day Albania and large majority of modern-day Montenegro.[1] At its peak during the reign of Kara Mahmud Bushati the pashalik encompassed much of Albania, most of Kosovo, western Macedonia, southeastern Serbia and most of Montenegro. Up to 1830 the Pashalik of Shkodra controlled most of the above lands including Southern Montenegro.[2][3]''

Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 12:49 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Macedonia
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

It's wierd how i have never heard of it before because of the fact that my ancestral tribe and my family up until the 1960's lived in the northern border of it (Sandzak-Raska). Could be one clue of why the process of slavic cultural assimilation became successful in the end when it wasn't case for Kosovars

Last Online
    Today @ 08:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,637
    Given: 4,645

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tser View Post
    It's wierd how i have never heard of it before because of the fact that my ancestral tribe and my family up until the 1960's lived in the northern border of it (Sandzak-Raska). Could be one clue of why the process of slavic cultural assimilation became successful in the end when it wasn't case for Kosovars
    Ajde napiši nešto na srpskom ako si Sandžaklija! Ti si šiptarski bot C0de, zar ne? Imaš gomilu lažnih naloga.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Macedonia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Ajde napiši nešto na srpskom ako si Sandžaklija! Ti si šiptarski bot C0de, zar ne? Imaš gomilu lažnih naloga.

Zbog cega ova reakcija? Moj dedo i nana (majcine i babove strane kako i mnoge druge familije) su otisli od Sandzaka 60te godine za Makedoniju i Tursku. Moja nana mi je rekla razlog toga je bio indirektni pritisak od strane Rankovica. I koji detalj u moju pricu ti se ne svidza, volim da znam.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,637
    Given: 4,645

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tser View Post
    Zbog cega ova reakcija? Moj dedo i nana (majcine i babove strane kako i mnoge druge familije) su otisli od Sandzaka 60te godine za Makedoniju i Tursku. Moja nana mi je rekla razlog toga je bio indirektni pritisak od strane Rankovica. I koji detalj u moju pricu ti se ne svidza, volim da znam.
    Dobro, dobro, ako ti nisi lik koji je otvorio ovu temu onda se izvinjavam. On koristi gomilu različitih profila na koje stavlja zastave raznih država, a onda sa tih profila piše velikošiptarsku propagandu.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Macedonia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Dobro, dobro, ako ti nisi lik koji je otvorio ovu temu onda se izvinjavam. On koristi gomilu različitih profila na koje stavlja zastave raznih država, a onda sa tih profila piše velikošiptarsku propagandu.
    Nema veze . Zanima me samo sta je to sa Rankovicom sto je placo muslimane u Sandzaku (ne pamtim jel ovako isla prica za njega) da odu za Tursku. Sa starije ljude sto su mi govorili, on je bio cryptochetnik.

Thread Information