Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,271
    Given: 4,558

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas View Post
    Ottomans are a replica of Arab\Persian culture and tradition
    Turkic, Persian and Byzantine. Almost even mix of this 3. They had basically no cultural connection with Arabs.

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheForeigner View Post
    So you would like to be Russian subjects instead of having your own country?
    I always have my country, its where i live. But i prefer it without liars.

did nothing to improve the infrastructure or economy. Turks made worse everything they touched.
    Crying about Russian propaganda in other topics and copy-pasting here Russian imperial pan-Orthodox propaganda.

* Ottomans made the best infrastructure in Balkans, Ottoman Empire was a Balkan Empire.
    * Balkans was a region where great powers always clashed, always unstable. During Ottoman time, it was rather peaceful, until HRE and Russian involvement.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    I always have my country, its where i live. But i prefer it without liars.

Crying about Russian propaganda in other topics and copy-pasting here Russian imperial pan-Orthodox propaganda.

* Ottomans made the best infrastructure in Balkans, Ottoman Empire was a Balkan Empire.
    * Balkans was a region where great powers always clashed, always unstable. During Ottoman time, it was rather peaceful, until HRE and Russian involvement.
    LOL at all this non-sense. I guess this is the Turkish propaganda they serve in your schools and media. I suppose the Greeks, Serbs etc fought against the Ottoman yoke because they had some kind of delusions of being oppressed and persecuted.

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 12:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Galactic Turkic Khaganate
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Chudoid
    Politics
    La Turquie Kemaliste
    Religion
    Cult Imperialis
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 903
    Given: 629

1 Not allowed!

To say that the Ottomans were a cultural civilization is clearly untrue. They were a military power. The Arabs and Persians are the historical peoples of the Middle East who were once not only military powers but cultural powers. They shaped the world alongside other great civilizations. The Ottoman cultural legacy pales in comparison (if it wasn't obvious, the Ottomans are a replica of Arab\Persian culture and tradition). And I'm not saying this because I sympathize more with some than with others, not least because the Turks are now more secularized, but just to ratify the historical truth.

This thread has already been derailed anyway, just read the posts by some of the great visionaries who think that Iran is not involved in this, maybe they think that Hamas has manufactured around five thousand missiles in improvised laboratories in bathrooms and kitchens.
    The Ottomans and Seljuks had nothing in common with the Arabs. Just like Hektor said Anatolian Turk culture is a combination of Turkic, Eastern Roman and Persian cultures. The Persians influenced us in terms of religion and literature while Eastern Romans influenced us in terms of government, military, and daily life. The Ottomans literally adopted the Roman system. I'm not saying ''We were the Third Rome n shieet''. But it is what it is.
    ottomanturk

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,186
    Given: 16,907

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Dude, tell me about those missiles; what are they specifically? One missile is not the same as another. Do you think they can actually blow up buildings? There is a long history of missles getting through the 'Iron Dome' and they rarely do damage or kill.

Yes, Iran supports Hamas but Hamas has been prepared a long time for conflict because of their situation and what kicked off this attack has nothing to do with Iran. The fact is there is a specific reason why there was an attack and I presented that reason.

None of you were aware of it because your media didn't tell you what happened days before. Hamas even named the operation after the mosque.

btw, Putin... I'm surprised you didn't randomly bring him up again.

“We regard Palestine as an organ of our body, and the support of the Palestinian nation is pride for the Iranian people,” Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in 2000. “The Palestinian people must continue the blessed Jihad and standing against the enemies of Islam...The Hamas, Islamic Jihad and Fatah forces must continue the struggle in a united way. Indeed, the only solution is the elimination of the root of this crisis, which is the Zionist regime imposed on the region.”

"In August 2017, Iran again began funding Hamas after Saleh al Arouri, the Hamas second-in-command, met with senior Iranian officials. “Relations with Iran are excellent and Iran is the largest supporter of the Izz ad-Din al Qassam Brigades with money and arms,” said Yahya Sinwar, a senior Hamas military leader. “The relationship today is developing and returning to what it was in the old days … This will be reflected in the resistance [against Israel] and in the [Hamas] agenda to achieve liberation.” In the spring of 2018, Hamas officials said relations with Iran were closer than at any time since the Syrian civil war erupted in 2011. In August 2018, Israeli media reported that Iran was transferring some $70 million a year, or $5.83 million a month, to Hamas."

"Hajizadeh claimed that Iran had also taught Palestinian militants how to manufacture their own weaponry. Hamas political leaders acknowledged receiving support from Iran. "I give thanks to those who provided funds and weaponry to the courageous resistance, the Islamic Republic of Iran, [which] has not skimped in extending funds, weaponry, and technology to the resistance," Haniyeh said on a Hamas Telegram channel in May 2021."

"In 2012, PIJ (Palestinian Islamic Jihad ) reportedly relocated its headquarters from Damascus to Tehran due to the civil war in Syria. During the brief conflict between Israel and Gaza-based militants in 2012, Iran reportedly supplied PIJ with Fajr-5 rockets, which have a range of up to fifty-miles. “We would like to thank our brothers in Iran for the great sacrifices they made to deliver this weapon to us for the sake of defending the Palestinian people, Ziad al Nakhala, PIJ deputy chairman told the Paltoday website.

The weapons were delivered to the Gaza Strip via Egypt, he added, noting that Iran pledged shipments would continue in the future. “The weapons used by the resistance [PIJ] – the whole world knows that they come mostly from Iran or were purchased with Iranian funding,” Shallah said."

Source: https://gbv.wilsoncenter.org/article...-islamic-jihad
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,000
    Given: 12,788

0 Not allowed!

Dude, tell me about those missiles; what are they specifically? One missile is not the same as another. Do you think they can actually blow up buildings? There is a long history of missles getting through the 'Iron Dome' and they rarely do damage or kill.
    I don't need to be a 'visionary.' I just need to read.

After Morsi was overthrown, Egypt cracked down on and shut hundreds of smuggling tunnels. In response, Gaza’s local weapons industry picked up.

The Iranian narrative is that they kick-started all the missile production in Gaza and gave them the technical and knowledge base, but now the Palestinians are self-sufficient, said Fabian Hinz, an independent security analyst focusing on missiles in the Mideast.

“Today, most of the rockets we’re seeing are domestically built, often with creative techniques,” Hinz said.

In a September documentary aired by the satellite news network Al Jazeera, rare footage showed Hamas militants reassembling Iranian rockets with ranges of up to 50 miles and warheads packed with 385 pounds of explosives. Hamas militants opened unexploded Israeli missiles from previous strikes to extract explosive materials. They even salvaged old water pipes to repurpose as missile bodies.

To produce rockets, Hamas chemists and engineers mix propellant from fertilizer, oxidizer and other ingredients in makeshift factories. Key contraband is still believed to be smuggled into Gaza in a handful of tunnels that remain in operation.

Hamas has publicly praised Iran for its assistance, which experts say now primarily takes the form of blueprints, engineering know-how, motor tests and other technical expertise. The State Department reports that Iran provides $100 million a year to Palestinian armed groups.
    https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...-strike-israel
    So yes Iran helps Hamas but it's not like people think. Those missles are domestic, and the fact Hamas sends them money and tech expertise says nothing about this specific attack that has a specific cause.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 10-08-2023 at 04:55 PM.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,000
    Given: 12,788

0 Not allowed!

“We regard Palestine as an organ of our body, and the support of the Palestinian nation is pride for the Iranian people,” Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in 2000. “The Palestinian people must continue the blessed Jihad and standing against the enemies of Islam...The Hamas, Islamic Jihad and Fatah forces must continue the struggle in a united way. Indeed, the only solution is the elimination of the root of this crisis, which is the Zionist regime imposed on the region.”

"In August 2017, Iran again began funding Hamas after Saleh al Arouri, the Hamas second-in-command, met with senior Iranian officials. “Relations with Iran are excellent and Iran is the largest supporter of the Izz ad-Din al Qassam Brigades with money and arms,” said Yahya Sinwar, a senior Hamas military leader. “The relationship today is developing and returning to what it was in the old days … This will be reflected in the resistance [against Israel] and in the [Hamas] agenda to achieve liberation.” In the spring of 2018, Hamas officials said relations with Iran were closer than at any time since the Syrian civil war erupted in 2011. In August 2018, Israeli media reported that Iran was transferring some $70 million a year, or $5.83 million a month, to Hamas."

"Hajizadeh claimed that Iran had also taught Palestinian militants how to manufacture their own weaponry. Hamas political leaders acknowledged receiving support from Iran. "I give thanks to those who provided funds and weaponry to the courageous resistance, the Islamic Republic of Iran, [which] has not skimped in extending funds, weaponry, and technology to the resistance," Haniyeh said on a Hamas Telegram channel in May 2021."

"In 2012, PIJ (Palestinian Islamic Jihad ) reportedly relocated its headquarters from Damascus to Tehran due to the civil war in Syria. During the brief conflict between Israel and Gaza-based militants in 2012, Iran reportedly supplied PIJ with Fajr-5 rockets, which have a range of up to fifty-miles. “We would like to thank our brothers in Iran for the great sacrifices they made to deliver this weapon to us for the sake of defending the Palestinian people, Ziad al Nakhala, PIJ deputy chairman told the Paltoday website.

The weapons were delivered to the Gaza Strip via Egypt, he added, noting that Iran pledged shipments would continue in the future. “The weapons used by the resistance [PIJ] – the whole world knows that they come mostly from Iran or were purchased with Iranian funding,” Shallah said."

Source: https://gbv.wilsoncenter.org/article...-islamic-jihad
    Read the article I posted from the LA Times.

And, yes, Iran has nothing to do with this attack because it's not their say. It would be like claiming US has something to do with Israel's response because we give them $3 Billion to buy our weapons.

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

LOL at all this non-sense. I guess this is the Turkish propaganda they serve in your schools and media
    No it isnt but i ensure you its more reliable than what they teach you in Romanian schools. History doesnt begin with Ottomans, go buy a book and learn about it.

I suppose the Greeks, Serbs etc fought against the Ottoman yoke because they had some kind of delusions of being oppressed and persecuted.
    armenians, literal privileged people of Ottoman Empire, revolted against Ottomans. Because everybody wanted to get their share from the legacy of "The sick man of Europe" which were promised by other imperial powers.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,623
    Given: 21,626

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Yes, but earlier he actually armed Hamas. Cocainsky is total idiot.

Does that person ellaborate any list of those western weapons suposedly destined to Ukraine and sold in the Black market to Hamas?

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,186
    Given: 16,907

1 Not allowed!

Read the article I posted from the LA Times.

And, yes, Iran has nothing to do with this attack because it's not their say. It would be like claiming US has something to do with Israel's response because we give them $3 Billion to buy our weapons.
    Your article only corroborates everything I've said.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread Information