Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 55

2 Not allowed!

Two obvious points in connection to this as well. They wear a black cube on their hats, a symbol of Saturn, and they use the star of Remphan as their holy symbol, another symbol of Saturn(2 dimensional version of black cube)

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,386
    Given: 31,174

2 Not allowed!

Default The

Saturn/the grim reaper/Father Time/ the harvester has always been known as the “malefic one”

It’s not that the Jews worship him because he is the almighty… on the contrary… he can bring stability and fortune but also death and destruction, depending on the house he transits.He needs to be appeased.

Saturn is in my 5th house…I lost my first born….this not a joke. This was already foretold unfortunately.

I thought astrology was bullshit until i started to dig deeper thanks to my curiosity, trying to find out why this happened to me.

The truth hurts but it will also set you free. I am free now knowing I’ll see my first born daughter that was meant to be but taken away from me when I pass on to the other side.

Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 08:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SPARTAN II & SPARTAN III
    Ethnicity
    bro
    Ancestry
    iberian + amerindian with minor iranic and east euro admix
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    R0
    Taxonomy
    Rather tall, meso-brachyskelic, ecto-meso
    Politics
    Guns
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 923
    Given: 1,156

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Saturn/the grim reaper/Father Time/ the harvester has always been known as the “malefic one”

It’s not that the Jews worship him because he is the almighty… on the contrary… he can bring stability and fortune but also death and destruction, depending on the house he transits.He needs to be appeased.

Saturn is in my 5th house…I lost my first born….this not a joke. This was already foretold unfortunately.

I thought astrology was bullshit until i started to dig deeper thanks to my curiosity, trying to find out why this happened to me.

The truth hurts but it will also set you free. I am free now knowing I’ll see my first born daughter that was meant to be but taken away from me when I pass on to the other side.
    Have you considered you were possibly being targeted by demons or witchcraft? In fact I'm pretty much sure that's what happened, witchcraft practitioners are known to maximize their efforts to manifest the demonic world on certain dates.

Last Online
    10-17-2023 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post

Iirc this is also the reason they beat chickens to death once a year, they think they are fooling God into thinking the chicken's soul is their own, so God sends the chicken to hell for their sins instead of them, but they also say its an appeasement sacrifice to Satan(which is Saturn). Very creepy religion when one reads their talmud, full of the most vile depravities and immoralities.

Also Satan promises to bring stability and fortune, but Satan is a liar, he will only bring it if it is of benefit to him. If the benefit is ever lost thay fortune is gone. And the price paid for this deal, which can end any time, is eternal damnation. Satan is the house in any deal made with hin and the house always wins.The Jews having fortune and power is beneficial to him which is the only reason he brought it to them.

Last Online
    10-17-2023 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AngloDeutsch View Post
    Two obvious points in connection to this as well. They wear a black cube on their hats, a symbol of Saturn, and they use the star of Remphan as their holy symbol, another symbol of Saturn(2 dimensional version of black cube)
    Also when they wear the black cube on their head for their morning prayer, they also have a black strap of leather tied around their arm to their middle finger, which in esoteric lore is called the "saturn finger", and is connected to Saturn. So who is this morning prayer for?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    (P)Russian-German
    Ancestry
    West Prussia --> Volhynia, Ukraine --> Northern Kazakh SSR
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Prussia
    Y-DNA
    Hair golden like sun
    mtDNA
    Eyes blue like sky
    Taxonomy
    Martial Arts G.O.A.T.
    Politics
    Searching for the Golden Fleece
    Religion
    Heliognostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 2

1 Not allowed!

Yeah, there's an astrological connection between Jews and planet Saturn. Sun on the other hand is connected to Christians (Sun-day).

Saturn (darkness) and Sun (light) are naturally arch enemies to each other.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AngloDeutsch View Post
    Also when they wear the black cube on their head for their morning prayer, they also have a black strap of leather tied around their arm to their middle finger, which in esoteric lore is called the "saturn finger", and is connected to Saturn. So who is this morning prayer for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryan Aries View Post
    Yeah, there's an astrological connection between Jews and planet Saturn. Sun on the other hand is connected to Christians (Sun-day).

Saturn (darkness) and Sun (light) are naturally arch enemies to each other.
    Welcome, ascended brothers.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

The sun is electric, charging you and giving you energy. The moon is magnetic and it's taking your energy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information