Religion
    Dualistic Pantheism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Lightbulb The DNA/OOA Hoax vs. the Polygenetic Facts in Physical Anthropology

Coming from my self-educated philosophical background, I cannot imagine submitting my DNA for testing to people who hold to an Out-of-Africa "theory."

I am a polygenist who does not believe that divergent evolution can explain our world. Instead of entropy, I hold syntropy to be the dominant tendency of the living Universe. I reject plate tectonics in favor of a Growing Earth. I believe that humans convergently evolved from out of different species of animals, being made "in God's image" oriented not in the past or present, but the future. Our commonalities are emergent and teleological, and we are moving toward unity from out of disunity.

I myself am a composite of American and Eurasian-sourced Hominids that evolved largely separately on different continents, from out of different Cercopithecines, themselves independently evolved from mammals in Lemuria (Antarctica conjoined with the Americas, Oceania, India, and Africa on a smaller globe) that were divided between New and Old World populations. I know this from classic and cutting edge geology, paleontology, archaeology, physical anthropology, and from family details including a Coat of Arms bearing an ancient totem, a family name with importance to the English language, and so on. Otamids evolved in America independently from New World Monkeys, while Mongoloids, Eurafricanoids, and Congoids each evolved from their own separate populations of Old World Monkeys, each independently reaching a Homo erectus phase by way of convergent evolution, before mixing a la the multiregional model.

I cannot expect Jewish pseudoscience to provide me the details that natural philosophy has made so obvious. Since human races evolved independently from one another, any test based in some Out-of-Africa interpretation will necessarily fudge the results. We most certainly are not all Africans as the Jewish model presupposes. I won't let them tell me otherwise. For thousands of years Jews have promoted racism and the false religion that we are all one, big, broken, divided, family, while in reality we are in the process of learning how it might be possible in the future to actually be a human family, a construct of our will and an artifact of our doing.

Last Online
    12-23-2023 @ 05:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hamitic
    Ethnicity
    Hamito-Semitic
    Country
    Egypt
    Y-DNA
    E-M44
    mtDNA
    H1
    Politics
    I Have A Dream
    Religion
    Kwanzaa
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 2,357

2 Not allowed!

Humans didn't evolve from any kind of monkey. Period. As a believer in God, I cannot accept neither Darwinism nor any of its other varieties for that matter (such as the theory you're promoting here).
    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.”

-Socrates

Banned
    Last Online
    02-12-2024 @ 01:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Y-DNA University
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Alaska
    Y-DNA
    R-S1194
    mtDNA
    T2c1d1
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 32

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Giant_Hunter View Post
    Coming from my self-educated philosophical background, I cannot imagine submitting my DNA for testing to people who hold to an Out-of-Africa "theory."

I am a polygenist who does not believe that divergent evolution can explain our world. Instead of entropy, I hold syntropy to be the dominant tendency of the living Universe. I reject plate tectonics in favor of a Growing Earth. I believe that humans convergently evolved from out of different species of animals, being made "in God's image" oriented not in the past or present, but the future. Our commonalities are emergent and teleological, and we are moving toward unity from out of disunity.

I myself am a composite of American and Eurasian-sourced Hominids that evolved largely separately on different continents, from out of different Cercopithecines, themselves independently evolved from mammals in Lemuria (Antarctica conjoined with the Americas, Oceania, India, and Africa on a smaller globe) that were divided between New and Old World populations. I know this from classic and cutting edge geology, paleontology, archaeology, physical anthropology, and from family details including a Coat of Arms bearing an ancient totem, a family name with importance to the English language, and so on. Otamids evolved in America independently from New World Monkeys, while Mongoloids, Eurafricanoids, and Congoids each evolved from their own separate populations of Old World Monkeys, each independently reaching a Homo erectus phase by way of convergent evolution, before mixing a la the multiregional model.

I cannot expect Jewish pseudoscience to provide me the details that natural philosophy has made so obvious. Since human races evolved independently from one another, any test based in some Out-of-Africa interpretation will necessarily fudge the results. We most certainly are not all Africans as the Jewish model presupposes. I won't let them tell me otherwise. For thousands of years Jews have promoted racism and the false religion that we are all one, big, broken, divided, family, while in reality we are in the process of learning how it might be possible in the future to actually be a human family, a construct of our will and an artifact of our doing.
    Our ancestors are Adam & Eve, not monkeys.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,426
    Given: 6,766

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Giant_Hunter View Post
    (...)
    I don't see the relevance for what theory they hold on.

You get your DNA sequenced (more correct: a particular SNP selection that makes up abt. 0.02% of your genome) and can then download that DNA raw data for doing with it what you want.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Banned
    Last Online
    10-27-2023 @ 12:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Saxon, Scot
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Global, Saxony and Scotland by the Iron Age
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Otamid, Atlantid, Nordid, Alpinid
    Politics
    Mutualism, Anarchy, Panarchy, Confederalism
    Hero
    I don't have heroes.
    Religion
    Dualistic Pantheism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

rothaer, I am referring to the interpretations offered by the companies that supposedly detail one's genetic places of origin, similar to your signature however that came to be.

Thread Information