City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,193
    Given: 58,968

1 Not allowed!

Default The Mighty Lion of Judah

You might have heard of the “Lion of Judah” but where does this symbol come from and what does it mean? And what does it have to do with Jerusalem?

https://blog.judaicawebstore.com/lio...UzmY0OA.UVmcbU

My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Tradra

1 Not allowed!

Morty, you gotta stop wearing that Babylonian demon sigil, it'll bring curses upon you. It's the Star of Remphan, there is no Star of David in the Bible.
    The Lion of Judah is Jesus Christ which was crucified by the Babylonians which subverted Hebrew religion and claim to be jews, but are not.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Psalm 137
    If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning. If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tradra View Post
    Morty, you gotta stop wearing that Babylonian demon sigil, it'll bring curses upon you. It's the Star of Remphan, there is no Star of David in the Bible.
    The Lion of Judah is Jesus Christ which was crucified by the Babylonians which subverted Hebrew religion and claim to be jews, but are not.
    So you think the Jews are actually usurpers and demonic? I think that is anti-semitic sorry. We Gypsies have a similar "cursed" history as the jews, we might be somehow related with the jews.

Tradra

0 Not allowed!

I know... and that's why we need Christ to fulfill our salvation, but the jews rejected him and killed him instead. The jews are a mixed race, some are Israelites, some are Edomites and Babylonians, they said when they crucified him "His blood be upon us and our children!". That's where the curse comes from.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I know... and that's why we need Christ to fulfill our salvation, but the jews rejected him and killed him instead. The jews are a mixed race, some are Israelites, some are Edomites and Babylonians, they said when they crucified him "His blood be upon us and our children!". That's where the curse comes from.
    yes and the gypsies stole the nail to jesus crucifixation, some say that too i heard it but dont know who invented it. And thats why we need jesus christ, but that is not anti-israel or anti-jewish and jews are not demonic there are many jews who accept jesus christ.

https://www.facebook.com/israel.pochtar

Tradra

1 Not allowed!

Yes of course there are jews who worship Christ and are saved! but as a whole the modern day nation of Israel is Mystery Babylon, many Zionist Evangelicals think we must praise Israel to be blessed as per the Old Testament, but let's take the USA as an example, ever since the creation of modern Israel the US has poured tons of money into Israel and the US has been in a clear state of economic, religions and moral degeneracy, this is obviously not the holy Israel of the Bible. Even book of Revelation says the place where Jesus Christ was crucified is spiritually named Sodom and Egypt. I think the judgment of God is coming upon that land soon as per Revelation 18 and a lot of Zionist Christians will fall away from the faith because their prophecies will not be fulfilled because they are under a strong delusion from God because they do not love the truth. This is why so many Christian Zionists love Trump despite him being a genocidal psychopath killing them with toxic vaccines.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Yes of course there are jews who worship Christ and are saved! but as a whole the modern day nation of Israel is Mystery Babylon, many Zionist Evangelicals think we must praise Israel to be blessed as per the Old Testament, but let's take the USA as an example, ever since the creation of modern Israel the US has poured tons of money into Israel and the US has been in a clear state of economic, religions and moral degeneracy, this is obviously not the holy Israel of the Bible. Even book of Revelation says the place where Jesus Christ was crucified is spiritually named Sodom and Egypt. I think the judgment of God is coming upon that land soon as per Revelation 18 and a lot of Zionist Christians will fall away from the faith because their prophecies will not be fulfilled because they are under a strong delusion from God because they do not love the truth. This is why so many Christian Zionists love Trump despite him being a genocidal psychopath killing them with toxic vaccines.
    Lets agree on friendly and brotherly terms to disagree.

Tradra

2 Not allowed!

That's fair enough, Morty, I just want all to be saved by Jesus Christ, even those jewish rabbis that say I should be beheaded for being an idol worshipper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information