Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    would you feel same about Gypsies? What about idea to create a Gypsy country somewhere in Punjab/Rajastan?
    Gypsies already have their homeland. They should go back to it if they want to accept them. If not, that's tough shit.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,681
    Given: 11,611

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    I of course don't agree with the expansion of Israeli borders and treatment of Palestinians but it seems every action has it own reaction.

Palestinians yell we want to return to pre-1967 borders. Well you had such borders why return now.
    You are contradicting your own opinion.
    Of course Palestinians yell because they are ocupied and live in small ghettos all across West Bank.
    Either give Israeli citizenships and all rights to all Palestinians of West Bank, either get out and stop ocupation.
    🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin, Han
    Ethnicity
    Italian, 1/4 Chinese
    Ancestry
    Italian, an 1/8th Swiss German, a bit of Croatian, a bit of English, a bit of Spanish and a 1/4 Han
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    J L25
    mtDNA
    H20a
    Taxonomy
    Alpine Med
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Giuseppe Garibaldi
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,841
    Given: 3,090

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    I already told you countless times that I don't hate anybody, but just have some dislike for certain groups at collective level (when they immigrate massively to countries they're not supposed to be in), and even have stated that despite my collective dislike on them, I recognize their human condition, and I condemn any heinous crime against any human being, no matter if the victim is black, yellow, green, or blue, but you conveniently ignore all my explanations, and keep talking about me like if I was a Nazi full of hate, with an aggressive and violent racism against those collectives. Then I cannot take you seriously either.

Muslims are not my cup of tea, but yet I have nothing against Muslims that are in their homelands, or against blacks that are in Africa.

And in this case Palestinians are clearly the victims, and Israel are the intruders and aggressors.
    Damn straight.

Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 10:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dinaric Slav
    Country
    Italy
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    mtDNA
    W1
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 190
    Given: 219

2 Not allowed!

Your feelings are irrelevant. Jews have been terrorizing autochtonous population of Israel ever since they were gifted a state post WW2. Their occupation and colonization of Palestinian territories is considered illegal under international law.

I hope Jewish extremists will be expelled from West Bank and east Jerusalem soon.
    Arab israelis are terrorized? How?
    I'm not the bigger expert about Arab life in Israel, and I don't exclude discrimination happened especially in the immediate years after independence, but I've seen interviews with arab israelis, and most of them were happy being Israeli citizens. Very few wanted their land to be under Palestinian rule.
    The settlements are indeed considered illegal by most experts, while the occupation per se is more disputed. Israel fears that by retiring completely from the West Bank it would put its security at risk. Why? Because its politicians and generals are convinced there would be a high chance that the WB would become a ground for terror attacks against Israel. Tel Aviv is few km from the border.

It is main interest of Zionists to get rid of Arabs by sending them to Europe.
    If Europe becomes majority Muslim, or becomes at least heavily Muslim and influenced by them, wouldn't that risk making European countries more hostile to Israel?

I don't think anyone here denies Israel right to exist.
    Most Palestinians do, and you can verify it by watching the Ask project by Corey Gil-Shuster. He is an Israeli professor who makes videos in which he interviews Israelis and Palestinians on these hot topics.
    Recently I watched one in which he asked Palestinians "When you get Palestine, all Palestine back, what would happen to the Jews?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tradra View Post
    If you're worried about mass immigration to europe you should definitely not support Israel because they're the leading cause of it and if they start a major war in the middle east, guess where all the refugees will go?
    Most Muslim immigrants in Europe come from Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt and Turkey. Countries not at war with Israel and not invaded by the US.
    Would you take in Israelis if Israel was destroyed?
    Target: Nausevar_scaled
    Distance: 1.8437% / 0.01843713
    55.4 West_Balkan_late_antiquity_early_medieval
    43.8 Slavic
    0.8 Avar_Eurasian_steppe

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nausevar View Post
    Most Muslim immigrants in Europe come from Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt and Turkey. Countries not at war with Israel and not invaded by the US.
    You missed out Syria, Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan. Possibly Pakistan too (especially in Britain of course).

Possibly.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,058
    Given: 5,709

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nausevar View Post
    Arab israelis are terrorized? How?
    I'm not the bigger expert about Arab life in Israel, and I don't exclude discrimination happened especially in the immediate years after independence, but I've seen interviews with arab israelis, and most of them were happy being Israeli citizens. Very few wanted their land to be under Palestinian rule.
    Yes, they can live comfortably in Israel, as second class citizens though. There is glass ceiling for Arabs and Christians there. You can be a well-paid white collar employee, but not a CEO and similar. Leadership positions are reserved for Jews. That's what I heard from people who visited Israel.

The settlements are indeed considered illegal by most experts, while the occupation per se is more disputed. Israel fears that by retiring completely from the West Bank it would put its security at risk. Why? Because its politicians and generals are convinced there would be a high chance that the WB would become a ground for terror attacks against Israel. Tel Aviv is few km from the border.
    They were given too much land from very start anyway, when Arab muslims were majority in Palestine and still it is not enough.

If Europe becomes majority Muslim, or becomes at least heavily Muslim and influenced by them, wouldn't that risk making European countries more hostile to Israel?
    Yes. But many nationalistic Jews are not Zionist. They are not uniformed body. Many of so called global Jewish elite is by religion atheistic.

Most Palestinians do, and you can verify it by watching the Ask project by Corey Gil-Shuster. He is an Israeli professor who makes videos in which he interviews Israelis and Palestinians on these hot topics.
    Recently I watched one in which he asked Palestinians "When you get Palestine, all Palestine back, what would happen to the Jews?"
    I know.

Syria and Afghanistan are in top as well. Who warred in Afghanistan? Who destryoed Libya? France, with US blessing and support. Who armed radical islamic opposition in Syria? US and it's allies did (Croatia included).

Turks and Kurds came to Europe as guest workers decades ago, nowadays illegal migrants are coming from Turkey but they are not Turks.

I wouldn't take Israelis if Israel was destroyed. They can go to the US.

Senior Member Rostos vilmoskörte's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 09:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Magyar khanate
    Ethnicity
    Mix
    Ancestry
    North South East
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 300
    Given: 30

0 Not allowed!

Yes, they can live comfortably in Israel, as second class citizens though. There is glass ceiling for Arabs and Christians there. You can be a well-paid white collar employee, but not a CEO and similar. Leadership positions are reserved for Jews. That's what I heard from people who visited Israel.

They were given too much land from very start anyway, when Arab muslims were majority in Palestine and still it is not enough.

Yes. But many nationalistic Jews are not Zionist. They are not uniformed body. Many of so called global Jewish elite is by religion atheistic.

I know.

Syria and Afghanistan are in top as well. Who warred in Afghanistan? Who destryoed Libya? France, with US blessing and support. Who armed radical islamic opposition in Syria? US and it's allies did (Croatia included).

Turks and Kurds came to Europe as guest workers decades ago, nowadays illegal migrants are coming from Turkey but they are not Turks.

I wouldn't take Israelis if Israel was destroyed. They can go to the US.
    There is no ceiling for christian and muslims.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,058
    Given: 5,709

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rostos vilmoskörte View Post
    There is no ceiling for christian and muslims.
    There is.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,637
    Given: 4,645

0 Not allowed!

Many of so called global Jewish elite is by religion atheistic.
    Not Rotschilds, they are proud Jews and followers of Judaism. Some other powerful globalist Jewish families are atheistic or hide own Jewish origins.

Senior Member Rostos vilmoskörte's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 09:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Magyar khanate
    Ethnicity
    Mix
    Ancestry
    North South East
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 300
    Given: 30

0 Not allowed!

There is.
    Are muslim judges who throw jewish top in prison under this ceiling?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information