People might think that only men in western countries are men right activist. But that's not true I have many men who are not from western countries in men right activist spaces. Also online feminist spaces have many women from all over the world. If you think that feminism is western things

People think that East Asia is free of feminism. But men right movement is strong in Korea so is feminist.
That is one reason why birth rate is low there

Men and women are fighting with each other. Korea even have mgtow movement for women. Korean men are even marrying women from South East Asia because of feminism. Look up how many South East Asian and Korean marriage happened. In those men is exclusively Korean. But that is not the case in marriage with Japanese western.

Plenty of Korean women marry Japanese men. And seem like marrying Westerner is more of a women thing in Korea.

This tell us whole picture. I sometimes wonder if Incel movement is strong in South East Asia. Since men right activist love it. I see so many men right activist talking about going to South East Asia for sex tourism and getting wife. And see South East Asian countries represented whenever in statistics of men marrying foreigners

But South East Asian men are not marrying foreigners at all.