I expect this thread to be much shorter and less interesting than my Leftist thread,
simply because there are many types of Rightists,
who are psychologically totally different from each other:

for example, libertarians, paleo-conservatives, mainstream conservatives, Christian conservatives, New Right/young people,
nationalists, monarchists, ultra-nationalists/fascists, etc,
are all totally different psychological types.
Some are very individualist while others are more collectivist (the family, the tribe, the nation, the monarchy/nobility, etc).
Some are much more capitalist while others are much more nationalist.

All rightists seem to revere some type of tradition (natural/transcendental tradition or something more specific),
but many rightists DO NOT trust or revere current institutions such as the police, the military, the state, organised religion.

Rightists do seem to be self-assured and may have a SUPERIORITY COMPLEX;
they may be arrogant, stubborn, overbearing, possibly oppressive of others who are 'different' in some way.
They may also be hypocritical and materialistic.

However, a rightist's arrogance is kept in check by RELIGION and TRADITION, which impose limits on the individual.
The libertarian has the fewest limits, kept in check apparently only by RULE OF LAW and its enforcement,
especially the protection of private property and natural rights.

I will add more to this thread if I notice a specific rightist psychology or pathology.

Currently the political distinction is not the traditional left vs right, or communist vs capitalist, or socially liberal vs conservative,
the fundamental distinction seems to be globalism and totalitarianism vs national, tribal, local, individual sovereignty