Hero
    Charles the Bald
    Religion
    Ironically Calvinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,039
    Given: 996

2 Not allowed!

Men dont care for women career, thats true. I date a cleaning woman, she is also from the church, poor family. I am a mec engineer, post-graduated degree, middle-class family. Things are like that, if we were on different positions, on the other way around, she probably wouldn't care for me. Sometimes it just came to my mind... but life is like this

Veteran Member Your Old Comrade's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-06-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Northern France, Wallonia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,190
    Given: 8,122

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    Oh yes, recently there was article tens of thousands of south Americans who have Croatian ancestry (most are mixed nowadays, many with amerindians etc) applied for Croatian passport due to descent, and because their countries are in economic breakdown, especially Argentina.

In comments below article many men commented that sexy Latinas are welcome and they can marry them for passports

So much about male loyalty to their own.
    One can't be loyal to something that isn't loyal to you. Croatia, like any country, wouldn't hesistate to send its men to die in the trenches by the thousands, all while without providing them with a home, proper healthcare, decent education, a pension when they are injured, work, or even a listening ear, and while their own media and women slag them off and make them seem worth less than the paper their death announcements would have been written on. And men know this! This is why enlistment numbers are so low. Why the actual f.. would you be loyal to that ?

I am going to even expand on this: were you aware of the fact that a lot of men even cheered for the Taliban when they threw out "Wokemerica" and its allies ? Did you know that there are quite a number of people who, for the same reasons, mistakenly, have put their faith in Putin ? That's how alienated "society", or rather what's left of it, has made them! Give that a thought: alienated to the point, that they would rather support the enemy than their own country? Men that then would rather marry foreigners, should be the least of your concern.

Think of it, let it bloody sink in: the woke West has created its own fifth column. If we'd be at war, we'd be screwed because of it.
    Last edited by Your Old Comrade; 12-05-2023 at 02:35 AM.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,435
    Given: 6,775

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by #Oda# View Post
    (...)
    Further married men have advantages in career, because they are considered being settled, satisfied and supplied, women: opposite. That should be enough for the first, but there was more.
    - Plenty of those married women will be house wifes. What's the advantage of having to sell one's life time for money (having to go to work and do what others tell you to do)?
    - Plenty of those unmarried women will be childless. What's the advantage of dying out and having a "career"?
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,435
    Given: 6,775

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Your Old Comrade View Post
    One can't be loyal to something that isn't loyal to you. Croatia, like any country, wouldn't hesistate to send its men to die in the trenches by the thousands(...)
    Shouldn't there be distinguished between a country and it's current government? As a Croat, should you stop caring about and being loyal to Croatia because the government is shitty?

And couldn't you be loyal to a child of yours even if it currently does not "behave well"?

Aren't there something like unconditional loyalties too? This is how I feel towards my country and people, not towards the current state, though. As for the latter to me it applies what you said.
    Last edited by rothaer; 12-05-2023 at 05:29 PM.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Veteran Member Your Old Comrade's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-06-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Northern France, Wallonia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,190
    Given: 8,122

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    Shouldn't there be distinguished between a country and it's current government? As a Croat, should you stop caring about and being loyal to Croatia because the government is shitty?

And couldn't you be loyal to a child of yours even if it currently does not "behave good"?

Aren't there something like (legit) unconditional loyalties too?
    I am asking Scarface on why she assumes loyalty from men, while their own society has abandoned them? It's the same problem as here: this is also why I don't differentiate between the society and the government, as in a representative democracy, it's the government and policy that are elected by the people (proportional representation favours the cities and thus college educated women and minorities) and, dare I say it, the entitlement shown by women and the government here, that the men that have been alienated of terrible policy and misandrist hatred and propaganda, will nonetheless remain faithful, is, frankly, beyond the pale.

It's a personal choice and treason is treason, but who actually betrayed who ? The West's security has already been undermined. By the West themselves.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,058
    Given: 5,709

3 Not allowed!

Well, we have huge suicide rate among war veterans from 1990s. Most of them were working class men and while they went to the frontlines jobs they left disapeared due to collapse of industry and massive stealing during privatization and transition to market economy.

Meanwhile children of societal elite of that time fled and hid in Germany and Brussels (including current President and PM), similar like Ukrainians do today.

If Yugoslavia was falling apart today instead of 1990s, there would be no Croatia - one reason is pussyfication of current young men and other one is that today with massive internet use much less people are willing to lay their life for some ideal when it's others who will make mass profit of their suffering.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cro
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Slavonija-Baranya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 931
    Given: 717

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    Balkan men are (notably) more open towards foreigners than Balkan women. Especially because in Balkans you are what your father is.

Many of my male friends like Latinas, Asians, Swedes, some even blacks. Among female friends all prefer locals except one with identiy crisis (her father lives in Israel and she did not know he existed until recently) who has a kid with Bangladeshi.

I had lot of foreigners but that is because I am Aspie and have difficulty with local men due to that.
    hmmm....im afraid you are wrong our women do love foreigners. (Studies+many years of seasonal jobs in Dalmatia). They are perhaps less prone for one night stands with them, but if they are longer here, like 2-3 weeks, it works. Plenty of summer romances on the coast. And also between us.
    You see this good when staying in some accomodation with tons of people, like hotel for workers.

When it comes to sexual activity, Croats and Serbs are the same ( statistics online). Croats even more so.
    So both are quite active, but not exactly promiscuous.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

Crackwhore trying to be smart and then blows it starting from 1:30 to 2:05. Calls men under certain ranking on scale from 1 to 10 as beta males.

Comment

Have to point out when they talked about guys who are ranked at 6 or below she said beta males. For the guys out there who are a 6 or below that does not automatically make you a beta. Y’all keep your head up keep grinding.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Women will never say they are wrong and will never apologize.

Last edited by Insuperable; 12-05-2023 at 12:30 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The same behavior as above I noticed in my dating life. The same behavior is present in all those podcasts. The same behavior is present in women on TA. Despite tons of material and giving feedback they continue blaming it on men without even as they admit having read a thread. Typical wemen.

Page 50 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread Information