Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,948
    Given: 45,034

5 Not allowed!

Default National Israel is NOT God's People

Christian Zionism debunked by scripture.

Help support Apricity by making a donation

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,201
    Given: 58,972

0 Not allowed!

I always understood traditional catholic/orthodox/lutheran(?) theology to say that jews were once choosen, but they killed christ, so the blood of christ "is upon them and their children" and the choosen people or the people of God are not by circumisation anymore but by faith in Christ "in christ we are one, be it woman or man or slave or free or jew or greek" i think the choosen is the church now. But I think even the catholic church made adjustments, giving again more credit to christian zionism and such, that jews are still choosen people. I think the first pope say that was pope john paul the second, he apologised to jews as first pope and declared jews are still choosen people, i think the catholic church didnt fully broke with their traditional doctrine, but this where they made compromises. What do you think Loki? Which church do you go to? And where is your church in London? Or UK? What they teach?
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Tradra

1 Not allowed!

In the Book of Revelation Jesus refers to a group calling themselves jews, but are not and is a synagogue of Satan. When Jesus rebukes the Pharisee they claim they're Abraham's seed (and Jesus aknowledges that), but they also say they've never been in captivity, if they were Israelites they would've been in captivity. So which of Abrahams seed could the be? Edom and Amalek, the same nations which the so called jews constantly call others as a justification for their genocides, it's projection.

But it's not to say that all jews are the synagogue of Satan. Fact is we don't really know, but all signs are pointing in the direction of the Christian world being decieved by fake jews.

Right now millions of brainwashed evangelicals are supporting Israel in unrighteousness because they believe they're "God's Chosen" and they love seeing muslims die, but the Bible says that those who bless the seed of Abraham shall be blessed, but those that curse the seed of Abraham shall be cursed. What has evangelical America done since day one of the creation of the nation state of Israel? Pour tons of money into it, does America look blessed now? Ever since they started funding "Israel" the country has been in a steady decline morally, economically and spiritually, this is the inverse of God's promise to those who'd bless the seed of Abraham.

"By their works you shall know them"

Is scores of dead and mutilated women and children the works of Abraham?

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tradra View Post
    In the Book of Revelation Jesus refers to a group calling themselves jews, but are not and is a synagogue of Satan. When Jesus .............
    Where do you get all these informations from it is interesting I do not judge but it sounds white nationalist or maybe a ultra right fundamentalist group definitely anti modern jews it is interesting that you even know these and have all those pictures and charts
    Last edited by Loki; 12-05-2023 at 02:04 PM.

then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Tradra

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Where do you get all these informations from it is interesting I do not judge but it sounds white nationalist or maybe a ultra right fundamentalist group definitely anti modern jews it is interesting that you even know these and have all those pictures and charts
    From the Bible. I didn't pay any attention to the jews until I started reading the Bible. Just listen to what they're saying and what Jesus said. I just went to biblegateway.com and screenshotted these verses because I have read them many times.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I always understood traditional catholic/orthodox/lutheran(?) theology to say that jews were once choosen, but they killed christ, so the blood of christ "is upon them and their children" and the choosen people or the people of God are not by circumisation anymore but by faith in Christ "in christ we are one, be it woman or man or slave or free or jew or greek" i think the choosen is the church now. But I think even the catholic church made adjustments, giving again more credit to christian zionism and such, that jews are still choosen people. I think the first pope say that was pope john paul the second, he apologised to jews as first pope and declared jews are still choosen people, i think the catholic church didnt fully broke with their traditional doctrine, but this where they made compromises. What do you think Loki? Which church do you go to? And where is your church in London? Or UK? What they teach?
    Israel = The Church.

If you listened to this video, I agree with what he said. I disagree that God rejected the Jews because they killed Jesus -- it was in the plan of God that Jesus should die to redeem humanity.

What I'm saying, is that being a Jew, in the eyes of God, and all over scripture, was never just an ethnic concept. It is a spiritual designation, the people of God who are "inwardly Jews". Israel is still here today -- but it's called the Church. Jesus initiated the New Covenant in his blood, that meant that the Mosaic laws of ancient Israel did not have to be followed anymore, that is why the church traditions changed the Jewish traditions.

Remember that all the first Christians were Jews -- Christianity was considered a sect in Judaism. And after the destruction of the temple in 70AD, the ancient Israelite Judaism religion completely stopped, and God continued to work with the church from then on, which then spread all over the world.

The Bible calls Christians "the Israel of God". I'm too lazy to type all the scriptures out here, but if you read Paul's epistles, you will see that there is no merit in merely having Jewish ancestry. It means nothing. You have to be in Christ to be considered a child of God, and a member of God's chosen people. As I've said, many Jews became Christians after 70AD, and moved to Europe among other Christians. They were the Jewish remnant who would be saved. Even in the Old Testament God says that a remnant of Jacob would be saved. But for those who reject Jesus willingly, and have done so for 2000 years...they are definitely not God's people. Conversely, if you are in Christ, then you are a descendant and heir of Abraham.

Christian Zionism is a harmful heresy that has infected the church over the last century or so. It distorts and confuses the message of the Bible.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,623
    Given: 21,626

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Israel = The Church.

Which one?

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,927
    Given: 4,822

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    Which one?
    Its is in reference that Jews is not an ethnicity but actually an acronym like Christian.

Jews really have no respect for racial integrity so lump everyone in the same basket.

Just imagine for one moment if Christianity is seen as an ethnicity.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    Which one?
    The Body of Christ. All those who are in Christ, baptized and filled with the Holy Spirit.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    The Body of Christ. All those who are in Christ, baptized and filled with the Holy Spirit.
    I think the bible says that only the ones who follow christ are children of God the others are only creatures of God but not children of God, if it is true why would there be a exception for jews who still believe that Jesus was a bastard but not lets say for muslims or buddhists ?

not all humans are children of God
    https://www.gotquestions.org/all-God-children.html

some even christians or nominal christians do not know that, i heard people saying "all humans are children of God" which is not true

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information