Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,051
    Given: 5,709

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ugo View Post
    Together with you. If the EHG is below 40 - everything is in the desert .
    WHG is native European component, EHG is much more exotic.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-12-2024 @ 01:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Y-DNA University
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Alaska
    Y-DNA
    R-S1194
    mtDNA
    T2c1d1
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 32

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Shared grandfather = 1.8% of the genome? How?

Genetically too. Can't tell if you're trying to troll with this Y-dna thing (here and in other threads too), or you're just a moron.

I thought he could be Rethel but then I remembered Rethel's English was much worse.
    Funny how all you guys do is deny but never bring any sources to contradict me, because you can’t.

Keep living in denial

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Y-DNA University
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Alaska
    Y-DNA
    R-S1194
    mtDNA
    T2c1d1
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Katarzyna View Post
    I2a men are the best! One of my favourite haplogroups for men.
    I really thank the early I2a men (Cucuteni-Trypilla) for entering our bloodline, so we don’t look like the Balts (north eastern phenotypes)
    We get it, it’s getting annoying

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Y-DNA University
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Alaska
    Y-DNA
    R-S1194
    mtDNA
    T2c1d1
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

The Spanish guy talks about SNP’s but can’t differentiate between normal SNP’s and Defining SNP’s, the women is clueless about the whole subject and the rest have no proof, no sources but talk as if they were Einstein
    Last edited by Touijer; 12-21-2023 at 01:21 PM.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,623
    Given: 21,626

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    No; his clade is Slavic. Neither is I2 of south-central European mesolithic. Scandinavian HGs were I2 and that is oldest haplogroup there.

Enough mystification of I2 origins, makes me irritated.
    No mystification here, but just simplification. But if you prefer we can not use simplifications, and say that I surged among nomad people in the maximum glaciar 19k years ago so no territory is the origin because people at that time moved around all the time, and no humans lived in Europe out of some parts of Europe.

Motala ans Loschbourg are from the same age, usually Motala is dated 8K and Loschbourg 7.8 K, what in Archeologic time we can say they were contemporaneous, both were I2a1b-L161.1, and that was during the latest glaciar age, where late Mesolithic humans spread their habitat due to the emergence of new habitable lands after the retreat of the ice.

But as far as I know the oldest I2 sample found till now is a 13,500 year-old man from the Grotte du Bichon in Switzerland linked with the Azilian culture.

And if you like it more (probably you don't like it either), we can say than more than South-Center Europe I2 used to be said as Western European Mesolithic Ydna, in origin.

And about the "Dinaric I2" (I2-L621) probably was from Neolithic times, a branch of I2 went out Europe during the Mesolithic, outside Europe could have been even adquired by pre-Yamnaya people , and appeared in Europe for first time with Starčevo–Kőrös–Criş culture culture that is a offshot of Cucuten and Trypillian culture (4800-3000 BCE) that was a Neolithic culture. probably that I2-Din was reinforced when Yamnaya-like people during the Bornze Age, that probably have also that Ydna in good ammounts adquired from those people that brought that I2 branch to Eurasian Steppes from "Central-western Europe" (which is where the oldest I2s have appeared in greatest numbers so far).

The fact is that the individual we have in the G25 with a final clade closest to Flashball's brother-in-law, apparently was autosomally Slavic, and that it is an medieval individual, which is the important thing about my post, the rest was just a generalization or simplification that had no further intention.

If you do not agree with what I say, you can always correct me on information that is outdated or incorrect, it is not a topic that I master either.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And I forgot that we have several I2 samples in Italy which precede Loschbourg and Motala by 2000 years.

Code:
    R11	11858 YBP(12050-11766)	ITA [IT-AQ]	I-S2555*	U5b i	Ancient Rome: A genetic crossroads of Europe and the Mediterranean
    R7	10682 YBP(10771-10592)	ITA	I-Y344225*		Ancient Rome: A genetic crossroads of Europe and the Mediterranean
    R15	9125 YBP(9234-9015)	ITA [IT-RM]	I-Y344262*		Ancient Rome: A genetic crossroads of Europe and the Mediterranean
    And of course, Cheddar man:

Code:
    Cheddar	10245 YBP(10557-9932)	GBR [GB-SOM]	I-S2524*		Ancient genomes indicate population replacement in Early Neolithic Britain
    So I don´t see any problem in considering I2 Ydna even as Southern-Western European Mesolithic Ydna, for now, and most considering that probably the Ydna-Dinaric could have most likely be originated outside Europe, and re-entered in Europe during Neolithic trhough western Eurasian originated cultures, or /and maybe also Bronze Age cultures originated in the borders of what nowadays is consdered Europe (according to some theories, of course).

why do they say that? Because the Ydna-din has a TMRCA of only about 2000 years (not exact I don´t remember well its age but was quite "modern"), and none of the I2 previously found in Europe have that subclade the I2 branch while from which the Ydna-DIN descends has appeared in individuals located in the confines of Europe.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So in the end what I recognized as a simplification or a diffusely accepted generality, apparently has much more foundation than what, to avoid conflicts with you, I tried to show.

Sorry.

And please, without insulting or arrogance, because if not, expect a response in the same tone at some point. Everything can be discussed politely, and I have no problem being convinced of my error, as long as the topic is treated politely and with convincing arguments.

That´s not specifically for you Feiichy, but for all, including myself.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information