Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nordic countries have signed DCA (Defense Cooperation Agreements) with the USA

Ein einzelner Gefangener.. Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Horse-Human of Wyoming
    Ethnicity
    Hillbilly
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U106/R-Z156
    mtDNA
    U5b2
    Taxonomy
    Country Boy
    Politics
    Zeitzeuge einer Zeitenwende
    Hero
    Klaus Störtebeker, Kurt Knispel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,487
    Given: 5,320

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Irrendentism I see
    The whole of Karelia belongs to Finnland, period.
    Runen raunen rechten Rat, über eiserne Felder nun zur Tat!

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

Irrendentism I see
    You should have reminded Stalin about that, my dear ...

Are you that reckless?
    There are worse things than war. If that would not be a case, humans would not ever had any wars. Yes, there are reasons to fight, even die ... if needed.

The Ukrainians have already sacrificed their population and country in an unwinnable war against Russia,
    Yes, as defending their country. I find it strange that nobody will not judge Russians even as they are the attackers here. Plus see my answer just above.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 08:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pole
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 331
    Given: 52

1 Not allowed!

Should I be worried that I am going die from the nuclear bomb explosion in a next few years?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,652
    Given: 4,827

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    You should have reminded Stalin about that, my dear ...
    Yes, I do not like Stalin either, I admire the Finns for fighting valiantly,
    but the situation is much more dangerous now, do not be reckless.

There are worse things than war. If that would not be a case, humans would not ever had any wars. Yes, there are reasons to fight, even die ... if needed.
    Yes but now we have weapons that will not only kill everyone in Finland, but everyone in Europe,
    and make the entire continent a wasteland,
    for what exactly?

You realise that nuclear war would be the end of European civilisation, right?
    While Russia would still exist, because Russia is a vast continent with the most secure state bunker complex imaginable

Why would you risk the end of humanity for some territory lost several decades ago?

Yes, as defending their country. I find it strange that nobody will not judge Russians even as they are the attackers here. Plus see my answer just above.
    Zelenskyyy is/was very well paid to provoke an unwinnable conflict with Russia and destroy his entire country.
    (not unlike Saakashvili but much worse)

The US will dispose of him when he is no longer useful, as they also did with Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi, etc.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 12-22-2023 at 01:35 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Yes, I do not like Stalin either, I admire the Finns for fighting valiantly,
    but the situation is much more dangerous now, do not be reckless.
    Because of what is right. Justice. The earlier generations made wrong/unfair decisions, and they did not correct those (president Kekkonen actually tried that with Hrutsev somewhere 1950's) => we have those as our inheritance.

Yes but now we have weapons that will not only kill everyone in Finland, but everyone in Europe,
    and make the entire continent a wasteland,
    for what exactly?
    Again it needs two for tango. Russia and Russians are hardly any kind of silent side viewers. Nope they are active player here, even the real provocater ... like cutting the gas and information cables (bottom of Baltic Sea) or transporting African/third world refugees to Finland's border. What Finland has done except stonger it own defenses ... Read: DEFENSES!

You realise that nuclear war would be the end of European civilisation, right?
    While Russia would still exist, because Russia is a vast continent with the most secure state bunker complex imaginable
    Keep it mind, Finns do not even have nuclear weapons. If that happens, the responsibility is fully other side of their border. As always. And if so, bastards simply behaves like they tend to behave ... and then I'm fine if all goes to Hell. Them included.

Why would you risk the end of humanity for some territory lost several decades ago?

Officially Finland has not even asked those areas back since 1950's (even as they would have fully rights for those areas). Nope, Finns are simply protecting their present areas from Russians.

Zelenskyyy is/was very well paid to provoke an unwinnable conflict with Russia and destroy his entire country.
    (not unlike Saakashvili but much worse)

The US will dispose of him when he is no longer useful, as they also did with Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi, etc.
    LOL. You simplify things too much. If he is just person supported by USA (or pure puppet of USA).... I doubt Ukraine would have last more than 4 weeks. And they have fought already more than 2 years now. Nope, he needs to have quite good support among of his people/Ukraine people. And who you, or I are to value do they fight behalf of the rights reasons? They know that much better (incl. what kind to future / country they would want to transport to their future generations. Surely not a one with being part of Russia or even under power of Russians. And quite frankly, that does nor surprise me at all.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Because of what is right. Justice. The earlier generations made wrong/unfair decisions, and they did not correct those (president Kekkonen actually tried that with Hrutsev somewhere 1950's) => we have those as our inheritance.
    The borders are set now for the foreseeable future, no more changes are likely, thanks to the rivalry of Russia and NATO.

Germany is not getting back Danzig and Konigsberg/Kaliningrad either.

Time to move on! Never forget the injustice and the brutal past, but it's done, it's over now, it's time to move on.

Again it needs two for tango. Russia and Russians are hardly any kind of silent side viewers. Nope they are active player here, even the real provocater ... like cutting the gas and information cables (bottom of Baltic Sea) or transporting African/third world refugees to Finland's border. What Finland has done except stonger it own defenses ... Read: DEFENSES!
    As you know, NATO has also destroyed a pipeline recently, for one of its own members.
    And this was an act of war, economic destruction, and ecological terrorism, by NATO against one of its own.

Everything Finland has done so far is OK, but it is not DEFENSIVE anymore if the US puts nuclear weapons in Finland.

Keep it mind, Finns do not even have nuclear weapons. If that happens, the responsibility is fully other side of their border. As always. And if so, bastards simply behaves like they tend to behave ... and then I'm fine if all goes to Hell. Them included.
    Every hypothetical conflict between NATO and Russia eventually escalates to nuclear war, this would be a nightmare.
    All of Europe would be poisoned, the entire Finnish nation would die a slow painful death from cancer,
    even if no bombs fall on Finland.

So the sane policy is to de-escalate with Russia

If he is just person supported by USA (or pure puppet of USA).... I doubt Ukraine would have last more than 4 weeks. And they have fought already more than 2 years now.
    On the contrary, Ukraine was ready to sign a peace deal with Russia early in the war, but was sabotaged by the US and UK.
    This was later confirmed by Zelensky's own chief of staff and the Israeli Prime Minister.
    Zelensky was paid $40 billion by the US Congress to reject peace and keep the war going with Russia.
    The US has since spent $120 billion I think, more than twice Russia's entire military budget.
    The US funds the large majority of Ukrainian government functions, and the US is the main source of aid.

This is a US war, Zelensky is a US puppet. Zelensky was paid to sacrifice his own country, for nothing in the end.
    You want to repeat his mistake?

The US does not care, Ukraine was always disposable

"the combination of manpower from Eastern Europe with the technical capabilities of NATO would greatly enhance the military potential of the Partnership because it would reduce the risk of body bags for NATO countries, which is the main constraint on their willingness to act."
    -George Soros, 1993
    https://www.georgesoros.com/1993/11/...uture-of-nato/

Nope, he needs to have quite good support among of his people/Ukraine people.
    Not at all, Ukraine is a total dictatorship like North Korea, no elections, no opposition parties, no opposition media, etc.
    Ukraine is more dictatorial than Russia.

Zelensky will eventually be removed or killed by the CIA/his own bodyguards, and this will be blamed on Russia.

And who you, or I are to value do they fight behalf of the rights reasons? They know that much better (incl. what kind to future / country they would want to transport to their future generations. Surely not a one with being part of Russia or even under power of Russians. And quite frankly, that does nor surprise me at all.
    Russia has gained territory, and will likely gain even more.

So objectively, continuing the Ukraine War (opposing peace) was stupid and reckless of the Ukrainian government.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 12-22-2023 at 07:12 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

From the US mainstream media:

"What If Putin Wins? US Allies Fear Defeat as Ukraine Aid Stalls" Bloomberg News
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ls/ar-AA1lIbVr

"As Russia Gains Confidence, a New Urgency Grips Ukraine" NY Times
    "With Western support for Kyiv softening and Congress holding up urgently needed aid,
    Vladimir Putin’s bet on outlasting Ukraine and its allies is looking stronger."
    https://1ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2...re-russia.html

"Ukrainian Marines on ‘Suicide Mission’ in Crossing the Dnipro River"
    "Soldiers frustrated by positive reports from Ukrainian officials break their silence,
    describing the effort as brutalizing and, ultimately, futile."
    https://1ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2...er-russia.html

"These levels of support and assistance will no longer be necessary." -US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken
    https://twitter.com/OlgaBazova/statu...34941968097367

The US has failed in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, and Ukraine.
    Russia has succeeded in Chechnya and Syria and soon Ukraine.
    70% of Americans are UNWILLING to fight. 70% of Russians are WILLING to fight.
    And the US will be increasingly preoccupied with China and possibly the Middle East.
    The US/NATO is severely weakened and overextended while Russia has gained new strength.

Ukrainian has sudden realization: "The West has a blind spot and needs to realize Russia's transformation."
    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...610511296.html
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 12-22-2023 at 07:14 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

it's over now, it's time to move on.
    Borders will change one day. Those will not be like this forever. But not in the near future.

As you know, NATO has also destroyed a pipeline recently, for one of its own members.
    And this was an act of war, economic destruction, and ecological terrorism, by NATO against one of its own.
    If you mean Sweden/Denmark sea areas?... those actually happened pretty close to me. And nope, not 100% evidences have been given.

Everything Finland has done so far is OK, but it is not DEFENSIVE anymore if the US puts nuclear weapons in Finland.
    Oh, do they? Why they have not put those to any Eastern European countries which have been NATO members since end of Cold War? Not so even as some those have actually asked nuclear weapons? And Finland? I strongly doubt that Finland will even ask those. Plus maybe you should study a bit the nuclear laws in Finland. What that will say about it.

Every hypothetical conflict between NATO and Russia eventually escalates to nuclear war,
    Again, it needs two for tango. If Russians are wanting that, or behaving so that the WW III will start (do not respect international laws or sovereignties of independent countries ... so be it.

All of Europe would be poisoned, the entire Finnish nation would die a slow painful death from cancer,
    even if no bombs fall on Finland.
    If humans are stupid enough, then we will deserve that fate. Russians knows as well what it means if they will push the bottom. There is no go back then.

So the sane policy is to de-escalate with Russia
    Other words licking their asses to keep you safe? Might fit some, might not fit all.

On the contrary, Ukraine was ready to sign a peace deal with Russia early in the war,
    Russians should not have started that war at all ... Ups their special operation, sorry ... fighting against damn nazis

This is a US war, Zelensky is a US puppet. Zelensky was paid to sacrifice his own country, for nothing in the end.
    You did not not answer the next: His people are ready to fight behalf of him. Even some women. That, and that alone shows that he enjoys the support of Ukrainians. What ever USA did or do ... are another matter. Motivation and spirit of soldiers is very important factor. That can not be bought (if there is risk that you will lose your life).

Not at all, Ukraine is a total dictatorship like North Korea, no elections, no opposition parties, no opposition media, etc.
    Ukraine is more dictatorial than Russia.

Russia has gained territory, and will likely gain even more.
    So objectively, continuing the Ukraine War (opposing peace) was stupid and reckless of the Ukrainian government.
    For Ukrainians it might mean more how independent Ukraine will be from power/influence of Russia than where the borders actually might go. For rest of Europeans it is difficult to accept that Russia could reach anything positive here by using brutal force. It gives us memories from the history. Doing that once (and succeeding on that) => it easily leads to idea to do it another time.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45,006
    Given: 45,082

0 Not allowed!

If WW III will start, Finland will not (read: can not) stay outside, no matter if Finland will be neutral or part of NATO. Yes, WW III will touch Finns (just like WW II). Next world war will even touch Sweden (which was able to avoid WW I and WW II). Again, no matter will Sweden be neutral country, or NATO country.

Russians's would attack neutral Finland (without any compunction) if Russians would see that helping them to get better position against NATO (before the WW III). Now as Finland is a member of NATO and has DCA with USA and security agreement with UK ... Russians will think a bit before doing the same move (again before WW III).
    Don't worry, no amount of explaining from me will bring you to your senses. But, reality might smack you in the face soon. And then don't come and cry about Russian bombs on here. You asked for it.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Don't worry, no amount of explaining from me will bring you to your senses. But, reality might smack you in the face soon. And then don't come and cry about Russian bombs on here. You asked for it.
    If they'll decide to do it, it is their call (their decision). Meaning: I or Finns can not influence on that. I will not either worry about something which is not in my hands.
    Now, what would happen after that is fully another story.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information