Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,430
    Given: 2,719

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    Yes

Those who understand the grey

Often have a better day
    I will stop the song here but I think black & white thinking is an easier option thence the majority practices it. Greyzone thinking takes effort, intellect, and logic.
    Last edited by Oghuz; 01-08-2024 at 01:38 AM.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,531
    Given: 6,482

1 Not allowed!

My dad freaked me out when he told me how great women were, like he was Casanova, when we had "the dreaded talk" when I was a kid. My mom, on the other hand, told me to not be a simp, in so many words. I treat both men and women how I want to be treated, and I doubt that one gender is nicer than the other. However, it's clear that right-handed individuals are much more ethical than left-handed ones.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,400
    Given: 12,876

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Women don't have real friends. I've seen it so many times where they backstab each other out of spite. That's not to say bros don't stab each other in the back but it's always because they want something (money, a woman, etc.) and not out of maliciousness. With women the backstabbing is not for gain but to hurt the other woman.

This how bros are like:

This is so foreign to women.
    Hi thanks that's an interesting point. I know most people mainly like to discuss this type of stuff in regards to female to male dating largely which is understandable, but I think friendship dynamics among women is definitely worth a discussion too.
    I know I myself have a lot to say about it but won't spew out everything here. But I will say though I have started to wonder the same thing you have just mentioned, which actually makes me sad, especially after I had friends who I was loyal, kind, and helpful to for as much as 10 years but then all of the sudden they seemed to decide I wasn't good enough or didn't have a worthy place in their life which led me to question if they were ever true friends at all. But what got me the most was not one of them ended the friendship in a respectful manner or was honest about it, all of them either ghosted me, ignored me, lied to me, backstabbed me, or even spread false rumors about me! I also remember when I was 13-15 I had a close friend who on the running team with me and we shared so much and went so many places and had great memories together, I even helped her recover through a bad injury with my mom! But as soon as she got a boyfriend she always ignored me and wouldn't even say hi or talk to me anymore and acted like I basically didn't exist and she dropped her interest in everything we had in common.....so yeah I had to make the heartbreaking decision to permanently cut her off. I also have had a few friends who dumped me as soon as they met my sister and they would usually start by complimenting her and obsess about her being pretty and her looks and how they thought she was amazing and some of them even said "I like her better than you!" and yeah that was the end of those friendships for good, they only did things with my sister after like take tons of pictures with her or even try to use her to get guys and even give her expensive gifts! I never got or did any of that!
    I did think of another example but it might be too controversial. I know people tell me to leave the past behind which is understandable, but it can be hard especially with all the time and energy I used on these "friends".

I just wanted to share my experiences to demonstrate why I have myself come to question the integrity and morality of female friendships nowadays, it really seems like often women are friends with each other only for a status boost or a quick gain. My sister has tons of female friends though however I believe some of them are almost certainly fake friends and I think some of my experiences show why. I honestly really wish I did not have these experiences though. And I do believe female friendships can be very true and real, but nowadays I am very cautious as to who I call a friend and how much effort I give.

I hope this isn't too controversial though but I'm open to different opinions . I'm also not looking for sympathy with this post.

But like mentioned below I don't want to have a black and white view on this subject, I think both female and male friendships can be good and bad in their own ways ofc. But I am interested in learning more about male friendships so thanks for sharing the video =).
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 08:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SPARTAN II & SPARTAN III
    Ethnicity
    bro
    Ancestry
    iberian + amerindian with minor iranic and east euro admix
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    R0
    Taxonomy
    Rather tall, meso-brachyskelic, ecto-meso
    Politics
    Guns
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 923
    Given: 1,156

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by calxpal View Post
    Hi thanks that's an interesting point. I know most people mainly like to discuss this type of stuff in regards to female to male dating largely which is understandable, but I think friendship dynamics among women is definitely worth a discussion too.
    I know I myself have a lot to say about it but won't spew out everything here. But I will say though I have started to wonder the same thing you have just mentioned, which actually makes me sad, especially after I had friends who I was loyal, kind, and helpful to for as much as 10 years but then all of the sudden they seemed to decide I wasn't good enough or didn't have a worthy place in their life which led me to question if they were ever true friends at all. But what got me the most was not one of them ended the friendship in a respectful manner or was honest about it, all of them either ghosted me, ignored me, lied to me, backstabbed me, or even spread false rumors about me! I also remember when I was 13-15 I had a close friend who on the running team with me and we shared so much and went so many places and had great memories together, I even helped her recover through a bad injury with my mom! But as soon as she got a boyfriend she always ignored me and wouldn't even say hi or talk to me anymore and acted like I basically didn't exist and she dropped her interest in everything we had in common.....so yeah I had to make the heartbreaking decision to permanently cut her off. I also have had a few friends who dumped me as soon as they met my sister and they would usually start by complimenting her and obsess about her being pretty and her looks and how they thought she was amazing and some of them even said "I like her better than you!" and yeah that was the end of those friendships for good, they only did things with my sister after like take tons of pictures with her or even try to use her to get guys and even give her expensive gifts! I never got or did any of that!
    I did think of another example but it might be too controversial. I know people tell me to leave the past behind which is understandable, but it can be hard especially with all the time and energy I used on these "friends".

I just wanted to share my experiences to demonstrate why I have myself come to question the integrity and morality of female friendships nowadays, it really seems like often women are friends with each other only for a status boost or a quick gain. My sister has tons of female friends though however I believe some of them are almost certainly fake friends and I think some of my experiences show why. I honestly really wish I did not have these experiences though. And I do believe female friendships can be very true and real, but nowadays I am very cautious as to who I call a friend and how much effort I give.

I hope this isn't too controversial though but I'm open to different opinions . I'm also not looking for sympathy with this post.

But like mentioned below I don't want to have a black and white view on this subject, I think both female and male friendships can be good and bad in their own ways ofc. But I am interested in learning more about male friendships so thanks for sharing the video =).
    Personally it seemed like women are much better friends with each other than guys to me. Guy friends aren't mean to each other I mean (usually), but my impression was that guys tend to interchange/discard friendships alot more frequently than women (just fall apart due to lack of effort or ignoring/ghosting, not really displays of betrayal most of the time). But I've never had many friends in any point of my life so I wouldn't really know much.

If I'm being totally honest and this is probably going to be cringe but I remember reading an anthropology book and it talked about the social dynamics of some kind of great ape (chimp or something, I forgot), and it said something along the lines of "the alpha chimp makes and loses male friendships frequently". And I kinda believed that since for humans, lmao
    Last edited by HectorOfTroy; 01-08-2024 at 05:26 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by calxpal View Post

I wondered about my dog. Was she man's best friend, or did she use me for the treats? She seemed envious when girls gave me affection and attention, but it turned out that she just coveted their pets. She was very cool with just hanging out with my girlfriends by herself when her trained ape left the room.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HectorOfTroy View Post
    Personally it seemed like women are much better friends with each other than guys to me. Guy friends aren't mean to each other I mean (usually), but my impression was that guys tend to interchange/discard friendships alot more frequently than women (just fall apart due to lack of effort or ignoring/ghosting, not really displays of betrayal most of the time). But I've never had many friends in any point of my life so I wouldn't really know much.

If I'm being totally honest and this is probably going to be cringe but I remember reading an anthropology book and it talked about the social dynamics of some kind of great ape (chimp or something, I forgot), and it said something along the lines of "the alpha chimp makes and loses male friendships frequently". And I kinda believed that since for humans, lmao
    Here's the difference. You can spar with your male friend, beat each other up for a few rounds, call each other ugly mother truckers in a joking way, and still go out for beers later that night with the rest of the guys you killed in the dozens (insult game). Now, would that happen with female friends? You know the answer.

Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 08:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SPARTAN II & SPARTAN III
    Ethnicity
    bro
    Ancestry
    iberian + amerindian with minor iranic and east euro admix
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    R0
    Taxonomy
    Rather tall, meso-brachyskelic, ecto-meso
    Politics
    Guns
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 923
    Given: 1,156

3 Not allowed!

To my impression, in modern western society, is that guys are more respectful/nicer in general AFTER high school age, before that it's the opposite. Women from Jr High/High School can be bitchy arrogant cunts, high school guys are also like that, but with highschool/jr high guys there's a higher propensity of the flat-out abusive arrogant cunt type (like the types to assail you in the middle of public with a barrage of verbal diarrhea as long as there isn't some kind of authority nearby) before high school ends, those types are the minority of course even in HS, but still. After high school most men tend to straighten up (either out of natural age progression or because they were forced to), whereas lots of women remain bitchy arrogant cunts. Of course not all women are like that and I'm not bitter towards women as a whole or even most women (even in the west), I'm just saying if you had to ask me about "average" (as in summing up all the individuals except for the most extreme of outliers) it seems like adult women in this society have a greater propensity of individuals that are like that into adulthood than men.

I'm not a woman though so I don't know about the male-female dynamic from the perspective of a woman. I can only speak about male-female dynamics from a male perspective. Almost all my guy friends are either Christian guys or somewhat eccentric/non-average guys though, so that's where my perception of guys comes from.
    Last edited by HectorOfTroy; 01-08-2024 at 06:43 AM.

Veteran Member Your Old Comrade's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-06-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Northern France, Wallonia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,190
    Given: 8,122

1 Not allowed!

No shit ?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Veteran Member BakersfieldChimp's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic Prussian
    Ethnicity
    Eastern European
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Fritz Lang
    Religion
    wouldn't be the first time
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,918
    Given: 2,387

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oghuz View Post
    Both are good

Both are bad

Black & white thinking is sad
    Labels lead to pigeonholing and that leads to "Black and Wight" thinking.
    For the most part, we get treated in life how we treat others.

I have a friend my age (mid-forties i.e. early middle age) who we call "APB". For a long time, he thought we meant "all-points bulletin" since he knows he is a Casanova ladies' man type. It really means "Aging Pretty Boy" since his frat boy charm he had in his twenties has faded. He can't even order in a restaurant from a waitress without her giving him the cold shoulder compared to the way she treats the rest of the bros'. This is especially true with the younger females.

Here is a side note about "trust", I trust that dude with money and property more than any of my other friends. I've let him borrow my car. There is another friend, who is a great guy, especially when dealing with people and other things. I trust him with female family and friends. He can hold a confidence better than the other men in my IRL "bro space" and yet when he asks to borrow money, I know it is a gift since I will never get paid back. However, he is the one my family trusts to take care of the Chimpy dog when we go out of town.

I don't use the word "trust" with these two guys in the same way. Sometimes I need "cash register honesty". Sometimes I need the guy who I know will take care of things on a personal level.
    Last edited by BakersfieldChimp; 01-08-2024 at 05:06 PM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,031
    Given: 10,305

0 Not allowed!

I certainly don't hate females, and I generally like them. Notice my post says "in general". That means it's just a broad take (pun not intended). There are many nice females out there. But from my own experience, I have heard them cackling like a bunch of hens and putting other people down and saying stuff like that and just really petty behavior that men seem to avoid. Men will just beat you up or something, but they will be your friend for life.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information