Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How European conservative feel about esg?

Last Online
    Today @ 05:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Your Old Comrade View Post
    See. This is where they go wrong: it should not be about hiring the prefered groups du jour as largesse for local politicians, but about protecting the environment. If it is about political largesse, then it should be utterly rejected.
    Why should someone get more investment just because they protect environment?

Government should give subsidies for it

Think. About it. This would just decrease investment in your country. Why go to Europe where you would need to face regulations .

Europe have so many regulations. I don't understand why eu is even allowed to make laws lol
    Countries should make their own law. There is law that eu had made. According to which all companies need to hire at least 40% woman in company board. I am sure that Eastern European countries believe in hiring based on merit. But they would need to deal with it.
    Really European Union regulations sometimes give me depression. How can someone mismanaged that. many European countries like Germany have negative gdp growth. It suck that politicians don't care about people
    Just weird ideology.

Environment change is just a political tool
    I am not saying that it is not happening. But not as much as they say. Consumer would need to pay more. Because these environment policies mean that company pay more
    So poor people stuffer.

Veteran Member Your Old Comrade's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-06-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Northern France, Wallonia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,190
    Given: 8,122

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    Why should someone get more investment just because they protect environment?

Government should give subsidies for it

Think. About it. This would just decrease investment in your country. Why go to Europe where you would need to face regulations .

Europe have so many regulations. I don't understand why eu is even allowed to make laws lol
    Countries should make their own law. There is law that eu had made. According to which all companies need to hire at least 40% woman in company board. I am sure that Eastern European countries believe in hiring based on merit. But they would need to deal with it.
    Really European Union regulations sometimes give me depression. How can someone mismanaged that. many European countries like Germany have negative gdp growth. It suck that politicians don't care about people
    I understand that you're not European and that you therefore don't understand it and therefore shouldn't talk about it. The original job of the EU is merely to harmonise legislation (make them the same or similar) for all memberstates, as that would decrease bureaucracy in internal and external trade. Every country making its own laws, just adds bureaucracy (after all), but that the EU has long since gotten out of control is something we can agree on. That business needs to be ethical is a given. But you may never have heard of the Brussels Effect.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I understand that you're not European and that you therefore don't understand it and therefore shouldn't talk about it. The original job of the EU is merely to harmonise legislation (make them the same or similar) for all memberstates, as that would decrease bureaucracy in internal and external trade. Every country making its own laws, just adds bureaucracy (after all), but that the EU has long since gotten out of control is something we can agree on. That business needs to be ethical is a given. But you may never have heard of the Brussels Effect.

Brussels effect suck. China gdp is bigger than europe and also there population. Yet I rarely have seen them engaging in such nonsense

I recently had read about a European politician talking about
    doing something about Microsoft unfair investment in openai. Lol both American companies.

Because of their nonsense regulations. European ai companies find it harder to compete with Chinese and American ai companies. But that's not enough. They want to interfere with American and Chinese companies

This is colonist mentality
    It was weird. What right she have to interfere in it.

Business should not do crime. But forcing them to do esg reporting.

Especially since this would cost money. Sound unethical to me. Especially forcing private and foreign companies to do it
    In the end normal European suffer. Non European companies would less likely to make subsidy in Europe because of esg and because of this esg they would need to pay more

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Brussels effect suck. China gdp is bigger than europe and also there population. Yet I rarely have seen them engaging in such nonsense

I recently had read about a European politician talking about
    doing something about Microsoft unfair investment in openai. Lol both American companies.

Because of their nonsense regulations. European ai companies find it harder to compete with Chinese and American ai companies. But that's not enough. They want to interfere with American and Chinese companies

This is colonist mentality
    It was weird. What right she have to interfere in it.

Business should not do crime. But forcing them to do esg reporting.

Especially since this would cost money. Sound unethical to me. Especially forcing private and foreign companies to do it
    In the end normal European suffer. Non European companies would less likely to make subsidy in Europe because of esg and because of this esg they would need to pay more
    Oh cool story.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Oh cool story.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsl...r-eu-spotlight

Both American companies. Why should eu interfere?

You should talked to European engineer. They are the one who need to deal with ai regulations. I think because of regulations eu can't compete. But whatever if you want to support this weird mentality.

It's better if countries don't try to interfere in other countries matter.

Tbh I am scared of one world government. In the form of un doing what eu does in Europe.

That would be scary.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsl...r-eu-spotlight

Both American companies. Why should eu interfere?

You should talked to European engineer. They are the one who need to deal with ai regulations. I think because of regulations eu can't compete. But whatever if you want to support this weird mentality.

It's better if countries don't try to interfere in other countries matter.

Tbh I am scared of one world government. In the form of un doing what eu does in Europe.

That would be scary.
    Yesterday you hated America, today you hate Europe too. But you're just insecure because you aren't white.

Get lost.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yesterday you hated America, today you hate Europe too. But you're just insecure because you aren't white.

Get lost.

I hate government not people.
    Conservative countries like Romania forcing their companies to hire woman is fair? How?

I love competency and government who do good for their people. If there were European countries like that. Then I would love their government.
    I care about average European suffering because of incompetent politicians. Because I love humans. Ideally everyone would be happy
    Why would I be insecure about being white?
    I mean if I am being honest. I like east Asian culture most if we are talking about foreign culture. For me European culture is like normal. I like hip hop music that's American but is of African American origin so?
    There is nothing to be insecure about being white. They are normal people

If I am being honest I defend white people . Like speaking out against diversity hiring in American tech. Which affect white men and Asian men most. Since I hang out with mens right activist and we talk about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information