Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's Your Most Recurring Dream?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Italian‏‏‎
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,213
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    I am still in school, as old as I am in reality, but I attend either elementary school or gymnasium, and I fail exams all the time and can't graduate.
    It often happens to me too, I dream of being at the end of high school but I can't graduate and I eventually screw up by failing all exams. Other recurring dreams include being killed or getting lost on the street in a city I don't know.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European descent
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,531
    Given: 24,991

4 Not allowed!

I'm back at college, it's senior year and I'm close to graduating, and I'm late for my Anatomy and Physiology final. Funny, now that I think about it Anatomy and Physiology is a class I took freshman year, as I remember it. Anyway, I'm late for my final, forgot to study, almost in a panic. Then at some point in the dream, I realize that, wait, I have graduated from college and that I'm worrying over absolutely nothing. I'd say I have this dream 2x per year.

For me the meaning is no mystery. It has do do with me having something that is due in my real life; something that is looming over me and I am procrastinating about. Also, I think on a deeper level it's the feeling that I am sort of a fraud, that I don't really deserve the things that I have earned. I don't actually think this about myself, but I think somewhere deep in my subconscious those kind of doubts probably linger.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,477
    Given: 13,190

0 Not allowed!

Luckily I have none but last night I dreamed some girl hung herself in my garage, it was disturbing.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Midwestern Trash
    Ancestry
    German, Danish, Litvin Polish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L365
    mtDNA
    N1b1b, H3(P)
    Hero
    The Christ
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,486
    Given: 6,007

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PlattitüdenPaule View Post
    I dream very often (at least once a week), that I`m Eddie Van Halen, playing awesome guitar solos on stage.
    Haha, noice. I'd forgotten about it, but I dreampt maybe two weeks back that I had signed up to play a gig, but hadn't even composed a full song. I just went and winged it.
    "3:16 For YHWH so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.."

#GodWins

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balto-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Swamps
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    mtDNA
    H1c
    Hero
    sprinkle sprinkle
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,087
    Given: 1,175

0 Not allowed!

I have the same two dreams I’ve been dreaming for as long as I remember myself: a walking dream and a flying dream. In the walking dream I am somewhere outside, in the nature. I don’t know how old I am or what location I am at, and all I do is just walk through a green field, then something scares me and I wake up.
    In the flying dream I float in the air, it’s more of a feeling than an actual dream. I usually wake up when I am about to fall.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,529
    Given: 6,482

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Katarzyna View Post
    Holy shit! I used to have the same dream all over again like a year ago. I used to dream that I got a call from the principal of my former high school that for some reason my high school diploma is invalid because I cheated in the exam. For that reason I need to go back to school as an adult into my sisters class where everyone is around 10 years younger than me.
    I got tired of those dreams and that’s when I decided to go to a psychologist. Probs to her, she found the underlying reason for my recurring nightmares. It was because I was unhappy in my current city and she advices me to move out. I followed her advice and I didn’t dream of school since.
    That is so wild! Our common dream might add validity to the "kooky" field of dream analysis. I learned that my nightmares, about alligators and bears, were linked to huge stressors in my life at the time. I won't get started on what snakes mean (hee).

Sometimes, reality can be as weird as dreams. My friend really learned that his life matched your nightmare after they told him that he missed a credit or two in high school *after* he graduated! He almost went back to school. Luckily, they discovered a solution to spare him the humiliation of being suspected as a "21 Jump Street" narc'.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    1/8 Colonial Ontario, 1/8 British war-bride, 1/2 Newfoundlander, 1/4 Slav
    Ancestry
    Mostly English, some Celtic, Channel Islander, Polish, Ukrainian, and Macedonian Slav
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Politics
    Conservative, traditionalist, hating the antichrist
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 641
    Given: 803

1 Not allowed!

I have three, but I guess they aren't really recurring dreams, just recurring themes. They're always different dreams, things change over time in these dreams, and often I remember my previous dreams of these places while I'm dreaming about them again.

Number one, which I actually had a dream about last night, is going to a shopping mall and finding old staircases and back hallways that lead to a water park on a dedicated third floor. The area looks like it was preserved from the 90s/2000s, and gets less and less populated every time I dream about it. In fact, in this last dream, I couldn't even find it. When I was a kid, my mum used to work in a mall, so on weekends we would take all the underground secret shortcut hallways. I assume these memories and these dreams are related somehow.

Another dream theme that I keep having is having a part of my house that I didn't know existed. Sometimes it's finding a door in my basement that leads to a hotel, or a shopping mall (again), or simply just more rooms. Sometimes my house looks like mine at the front, but it's bigger at the back. One time there was a street in my backyard with a second house connected to mine that I didn't know I owned.

The third and most common theme has had the most, idk what you'd call it, story progression? Lore?
    It started off with me going for a walk and finding a medieval village with a big gothic cathedral. I tried telling people about it, but my voice just wouldn't work, and when I tried texting about it, my phone keyboard wasn't giving me the letters that I pressed. Since then, these dreams have evolved into me being in a medieval-ish, but sometimes still modern (think Edinburgh but smaller) city and trying to get somewhere, but I can't. Whether it's traffic jams, or the place I'm looking for being closed for the day, or simply missing, something always stops me. Recently, there's been a new thing where this place is an antique store.
    I have one idea of what this dream could mean. In the city closest to me, there's a fairly large gothic cathedral. Because of this dream, I decided to walk there. The entire trip was about 30 kilometers, and took me all day. I had quite a few strange experiences on that trip, so I've done it several times since because it's actually a lot of fun. Maybe it was my brain giving me a suggestion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information