Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Axis of freedom,How Russia is destroying American liberal order in the mud of Ukrainian plains!

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    In relation to some issues, such as freedom of the press,
    Assange is ready to confirm.
    In RuNet there is any point of view on any issue. Nobody is persecuting anyone. And TV is a dying method of broadcasting.
    denial of any possibility of political opposition,
    We need to do it like in the West - talking heads of various spectrums, and their owners are hereditary money bags unknown to the masses, sitting in the basement.
    Regardless of what has been said, the party's policy does not change. No, thanks.
    renewal of leaders,
    Replacing one talking head with another leads to nothing. With us, as a rule, it leads, since there are no “shadow” elites.
    constant paranoia promoting the idea of ​​the external enemy, etc... you are becoming more and more alike.
    Look at the map of NATO military bases. Are these not enemies?
    Imagine that there should have been one of them in my city too. Lol, they would have to completely kill or replace the entire population of the city in order to legitimize themselves.
    You could have been something else, and your master Putin chose for you.
    Would uncle Biden, controlled by punch cards, have decided better?
    What "offers" that "axis" is not a better alternative
    The empire of lies (the West) is bad not because it harms its neighbors, but because it deceives, first of all, its own people. Now it feeds it with printed money, but this source is drying up before our eyes.

Because the progressive development of other countries, China, Russia, India, etc., first of all, eliminates the West’s ability to profit from them, and the West is bad at tightening its belts.
    Neocolonialism must be destroyed.
    So let's not lose calm - all the logic of evolution is on our side. Do what you should, and come what may.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,623
    Given: 21,626

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    Assange is ready to confirm.
    In RuNet there is any point of view on any issue. Nobody is persecuting anyone. And TV is a dying method of broadcasting.

We need to do it like in the West - talking heads of various spectrums, and their owners are hereditary money bags unknown to the masses, sitting in the basement.
    Regardless of what has been said, the party's policy does not change. No, thanks.

Replacing one talking head with another leads to nothing. With us, as a rule, it leads, since there are no “shadow” elites.

Look at the map of NATO military bases. Are these not enemies?
    Imagine that there should have been one of them in my city too. Lol, they would have to completely kill or replace the entire population of the city in order to legitimize themselves.

Would uncle Biden, controlled by punch cards, have decided better?

The empire of lies (the West) is bad not because it harms its neighbors, but because it deceives, first of all, its own people. Now it feeds it with printed money, but this source is drying up before our eyes.

Because the progressive development of other countries, China, Russia, India, etc., first of all, eliminates the West’s ability to profit from them, and the West is bad at tightening its belts.
    Neocolonialism must be destroyed.
    So let's not lose calm - all the logic of evolution is on our side. Do what you should, and come what may.
    Your "grandiose" rhetoric mixed with whataboutism here and there, stopped making sense a long time ago, but you repeat it often to justify the unjustifiable. You are not a better alternative. You cannot offer more than what you already have, and your societies are dystopian and your individuals mere parts of a hive with sad and hopeless personal lives, who only seem to find comfort in leading others to the same sadness and emptiness.

The unhappiness of the individuals in your society is not the fault of the West. It was already a hopeless society incapable of reacting to the end of the Soviet era and before the Soviets!, no matter how much nostalgia makes some of you see things in an idealized way.

Things among humans are not resolved with logic alone, they also need a touch of humanity and "soul", otherwise, as History shows us, that is when atrocities begin in the name of reason.

I'm not losing calm, the one who has lost their calm and several hundred thousand citizens with it, are your country thanks to your eternal and "infallible" leader, who does nothing more than make mistakes that apparently you are not willing to want to see.

The real reason for fighting is to defend what you love, not to attack what you hate, and that is what, no matter how much you sometimes try to avoid showing it, really moves you.

We have not yet reacted as a group, now we are timidly beginning to prepare our societies against a possible war, if you do not achieve your objectives quickly you will never achieve them.

You should now demand that your leaders stop once and for all, but you are too coward, that is why you are where you are. That's why you are always in the same place, unable to get out of the labyrinth in which you continually find yourself and for which only you are responsible.

Good luck, because if you continue like this, you already know what we're headed for, which is mutual destruction.

You are no light that illuminates any path, even less than what the West can represent, rather you cover and hide the light, it bothers you.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

0 Not allowed!

gixajo do you have some Kosovo hairy flashbacks from this videoclip so you project them on Russians?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    gixajo do you have some Kosovo hairy flashbacks from this videoclip so you project them on Russians?

eo]
    Oh please, don´t start as always with Kosovo again...

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    Bla bla bla .
    Tell me Kirill, what can this axis of "freedom" offers exactly that will improve my life and the lives of my loved ones? What does it offer you?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Oh please, don´t start as always with Kosovo again...
    Does it hurt the feelings of the impersonated conscience of mankind?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Tell me Kirill, what can this axis of "freedom" offers exactly that will improve my life and the lives of my loved ones? What does it offer you?
    What did the opponents of non existant "axis of evil/freedom/whatever" offered and did irl to their EE pawn? What happened to this pawn in last two years and what would not happen if this pawn was not backed up by the "allies", almost against own will ? I don't give a shit about them, but good guys literally flushed the one state and nation down the WC bowl with the "best intentions".

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

1 Not allowed!

Maybe not personally to you and me. But from the perspective of many in the Global South, rightly or wrongly they find the Chinese and Russians to be far less intrusive and messianic in the way they do business with them than the West often has been. They just provide money and infrastructure in exchange for some land and resources, end of story. Now, while it can certainly be argued pretty strongly that the West is far preferable to Russia and China in terms of how it operates internally, when it comes to foreign policy it has much less of a moral high ground.

This being said, I am glad the West did win the Cold War - it was very much the lesser of two evils, and I think that the end of Soviet Communism, along with South African Apartheid, were two huge steps forward for human freedom.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    What did the opponents of non existant "axis of evil/freedom/whatever" offered and did irl to their EE pawn? What happened to this pawn in last two years and what would not happen if this pawn was not backed up by the "allies", almost against own will ? I don't give a shit about them, but good guys literally flushed the one state and nation down the WC bowl with the "best intentions".
    Sell ​​it to me, but with something positive, not as a criticism of other realities, not as a reaction against something I already have.

I want you to tell me "this product is new and offers these good things that you don't already have", and not "the product you use is bad, and I will give you 17 reasons why it is bad."

Just one please.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Maybe not personally to you and me. But from the perspective of many in the Global South, rightly or wrongly they find the Chinese and Russians to be far less intrusive and messianic in the way they do business with them than the West often has been. They just provide money and infrastructure in exchange for some land and resources, end of story. Now, while it can certainly be argued pretty strongly that the West is far preferable to Russia and China in terms of how it operates internally, when it comes to foreign policy it has much less of a moral high ground.

This being said, I am glad the West did win the Cold War - it was very much the lesser of two evils, and I think that the end of Soviet Communism, along with South African Apartheid, were two huge steps forward for human freedom.
    It's just a form of marketing, once their power is established they end up being worse than the West is.

The moment their interests are affected, their reactions are more brutal and repressive, and we have many examples in history that show this, of internal repression and repression in countries that try to distance themselves from their influence.

And while trying to accept that I could be wrong, I could accept that they could, being positive at maximum, the same.

It is clear that everything must be rethought again, it is clear that not everything has to be planned in such a way that the interests of USA is always the one who comes out favored (and here I separate the USA from Europe) but not in this way..

They lie more blatantly and cynically than Western leaders, they get rid of any criticism and opposition in a more brutal and ruthless way, vital options in their societies are extremely limited.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information