Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,999
    Given: 12,785

1 Not allowed!

Default CFG solves the problem of declining of White birth rates

Long ago I made a thread asking for a rational approach to White populations unable to sustain themselves. No one came up with a rational approach.

One person said, "Move from urban areas to the countryside." Apparently, the same people who wouldn't have multiple children in urban areas will change their minds once they see the rustic scenery.

I believe someone else may have said to do away with income tax. On moral grounds, I approve of doing away with the income tax but that doesn't solve the problem: a financially well off family is the least likely to have many children. The only groups that consistently have many children are hyper-religious people (Mormons, Hasidic Jews, etc.)

I believe someone also said the inability to keep White numbers at replacement levels was no big deal, and further argued that it only matters if you're speaking of economic growth and that economic growth isn't essential. However, the problem here is you need not only a population that is at replacement levels but also growing (and productive) to maintain a welfare state that will take care of - at extreme expense - a growing elderly population. When a significant portion of your population is elderly we are speaking of a major economic cost. Young productive workers are needed if you want a welfare state.

I have a solution: incentivize having children. You need to give people a reason to have children. While getting rid of income tax across the board wouldn't help, you can allow a family that has at least three children zero income tax obligation.

Think of a Chad who makes a six figure salary. He has say one child. Now he's presented with the opportunity to not have to pay any income tax if he has at least 3 children. That guy and his wife will bang out two more children without question. The carrot you put before him and his wife is too juicy.

A bonus is if you have 4 children you don't have to pay property taxes for your home (no taxes for a 5th child for an additional property, etc.). That may or may not incentivize people because it depends on where you live. In my general area property taxes are astronomical (a complicated issue regarding local politicians being retards), while in other parts of the country, it's much more sensible.

I have saved the White race.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Pole
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 4

1 Not allowed!

Generally speaking is not problem lack of money and social insurance, but globalism phenomenon!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

4 Not allowed!

As I said in the chat, I think urbanization, secularization, and wealth are the main inhibitors here. Urban environments screw with social behavior. Ever heard of the rat/mouse city experiments? At some point of population growth in an enclosed area, they stopped acting normally. No mating, either excessive hostility or excessive introversion. Really interesting parallels to the modern world.

The decline in Christianity has also stripped us of our purpose. No one cares about anything beyond themselves and their own happiness. There is no sense of anything greater. Small surprise, then, that no one feels the need to contribute to the furtherance of their race or nation or even family.

Then, there's wealth. No one has ever had so much expendable income as we Westerners. It leads to pure pleasure-seeking. We're so soft and spoiled, no one wants the responsibiities and difficulties of child-rearing.

I remember reading a blog post about the Hajnal line. Later marriage, higher rates of singleness, and fewer children have historically been associated with Northwestern Europe. I think this supports my assessment. Higher intelligence leads to higher wealth, more urbanization, and more dependence on human reason. These lead to lower birthrates. Thoughts?

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 11:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    ASPD lives matter
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 566
    Given: 126

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    No one cares about anything beyond themselves and their own happiness.
    Nothing wrong about it, where's the problem?

I doubt you and your fellow compatriots are that selfless.
    Don't date short women if you don't want short kids.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

As I said in the chat, I think urbanization, secularization, and wealth are the main inhibitors here. Urban environments screw with social behavior. Ever heard of the rat/mouse city experiments? At some point of population growth in an enclosed area, they stopped acting normally. No mating, either excessive hostility or excessive introversion. Really interesting parallels to the modern world.

The decline in Christianity has also stripped us of our purpose. No one cares about anything beyond themselves and their own happiness. There is no sense of anything greater. Small surprise, then, that no one feels the need to contribute to the furtherance of their race or nation or even family.

Then, there's wealth. No one has ever had so much expendable income as we Westerners. It leads to pure pleasure-seeking. We're so soft and spoiled, no one wants the responsibiities and difficulties of child-rearing.

I remember reading a blog post about the Hajnal line. Later marriage, higher rates of singleness, and fewer children have historically been associated with Northwestern Europe. I think this supports my assessment. Higher intelligence leads to higher wealth, more urbanization, and more dependence on human reason. These lead to lower birthrates. Thoughts?
    I generally agree but currently in developing nations (Brazil, India (except Muslims), etc.), you see a decline in birth rates to the point where they're below replacement levels just as with 1st World nations. It's more about economic opportunities than actual wealth, IMO. If you have a family of three, you're spreading your wealth across the three children to get them ready for adulthood. It's a lot more difficult financially to send three children to private schools than it is to send one. In a developing nation, a child in a private school has a major leg up on the competition.

The whole decline in birth rates has to do with access to contraception. Parents want to focus their resources on a smaller number of children to the benefit of the child. Parents can't offer much help in boosting their children's chances of being successful in life if they have seven children running around compared to one or two.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 01-23-2024 at 02:50 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Machiavellian View Post
    Nothing wrong about it, where's the problem?

I doubt you and your fellow compatriots are that selfless.
    There's a lot wrong with it. I don't recall exempting myself, regardless. We all struggle with the sin nature. But recognizing that self is not the most important thing is a good place to start.

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 04:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Carpatho-Slav
    Ethnicity
    Polish/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    Hutsul, Ukrainian/Kuban Steppe, Polish from Ukraine
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 125

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Long ago I made a thread asking for a rational approach to White populations unable to sustain themselves. No one came up with a rational approach.

One person said, "Move from urban areas to the countryside." Apparently, the same people who wouldn't have multiple children in urban areas will change their minds once they see the rustic scenery.

I believe someone else may have said to do away with income tax. On moral grounds, I approve of doing away with the income tax but that doesn't solve the problem: a financially well off family is the least likely to have many children. The only groups that consistently have many children are hyper-religious people (Mormons, Hasidic Jews, etc.)

I believe someone also said the inability to keep White numbers at replacement levels was no big deal, and further argued that it only matters if you're speaking of economic growth and that economic growth isn't essential. However, the problem here is you need not only a population that is at replacement levels but also growing (and productive) to maintain a welfare state that will take care of - at extreme expense - a growing elderly population. When a significant portion of your population is elderly we are speaking of a major economic cost. Young productive workers are needed if you want a welfare state.

I have a solution: incentivize having children. You need to give people a reason to have children. While getting rid of income tax across the board wouldn't help, you can allow a family that has at least three children zero income tax obligation.

Think of a Chad who makes a six figure salary. He has say one child. Now he's presented with the opportunity to not have to pay any income tax if he has at least 3 children. That guy and his wife will bang out two more children without question. The carrot you put before him and his wife is too juicy.

A bonus is if you have 4 children you don't have to pay property taxes for your home (no taxes for a 5th child for an additional property, etc.). That may or may not incentivize people because it depends on where you live. In my general area property taxes are astronomical (a complicated issue regarding local politicians being retards), while in other parts of the country, it's much more sensible.

I have saved the White race.
    You're not white.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,343
    Given: 3,054

1 Not allowed!

Lol. Germany has some family policies ( marriage loans, and the wage increases and tax reductions granted to families that have at least the desired number of children.) to increase births and they are still below the U.S.

https://www.reuters.com/world/births...nd-2021-05-13/

Germany's fertility rate of 1.54 children per woman is still below the U.S. figure of 1.64

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 11:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    ASPD lives matter
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 566
    Given: 126

4 Not allowed!

There's a lot wrong with it. I don't recall exempting myself, regardless. We all struggle with the sin nature. But recognizing that self is not the most important thing is a good place to start.
    In fact, the first thing you should prioritize in your life is your own well-being, and there's absolutely no problem with that.

I don't see why you want us to worry about people lives that we don't even know something.
    Last edited by Abaddon; 01-24-2024 at 04:08 AM.
    Don't date short women if you don't want short kids.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by andrzej View Post
    You're not white.
    Shouldn't you be dead in a trench in Ukraine?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information