Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

3 Not allowed!

Perhaps Generation Z will build a comfortable world, but for many people from previous generations it will be completely alien (including me). We will have to live in mental reservations with our own kind.
    The world has begun to change too quickly, and therefore the gap between generations is growing.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,502
    Given: 36,950

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    The only people who have no hope are the ones who choose to be negative and sabotage themselves. If you are in the Western world, you have the potential to have a great, comfortable, and fulfilling life - no ands, ifs, or buts about it. Full stop. No arguments can even be made here.
    You are, and pretend from the rest, to be conformist with the decadent status quo set up by the criminal, parasite, imperial, and feudal elites that are behind all this madness.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 798
    Given: 277

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    You are, and pretend from the rest, to be conformist with the decadent status quo set up by the criminal, parasite, imperial, and feudal elites that are behind all this madness.
    I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say.
    I talk about the decadent globohomo world order with a poisonous atmosphere all loaded with with LGBTQ+, radical feminism, unlimited third world and fourth world immigration replacing natives everywhere in the western world, crappy culture and music (Afro centered culture and music, instead of the mainstream white culture and musical tastes that prevailed until recent past), sex change in confused and brainwashed minors (for the long term benefit of big pharma), free abortion on demand, and all kind of decadent bull shit that zoomers are exposed to and growing up with. And all that is promoted on the background by certain anti-white and anti-western criminal elites with feudal mentality. And you are conformist with it, and pretend from others to be conformist with it as well.

My apologies, if I misunderstood you, and that's not what you meant.
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 798
    Given: 277

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by robertb View Post
    Very few are getting their dick cut off. lol Leave the cities and you will find normal America, even in the cities most folk are normal.
    Yep. I didn't see this post first time I looked at this thread but out where I live everyone is normal. Working class White people who are generally conservative, Baptist, etc. and I think I've only seen one fruity type the entire time I've been out here. They think it's a bit odd that I'm Eastern European but they are nice people anyway. If you only go by what the crazy people on the internet say you'd think the entire country is Portland Oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    I talk about the decadent globohomo world order with a poisonous atmosphere all loaded with with LGBTQ+, radical feminism, unlimited third world and fourth world immigration replacing natives everywhere in the western world, crappy culture and music (Afro centered culture and music, instead of the mainstream white culture and musical tastes that prevailed until recent past), sex change in confused and brainwashed minors (for the long term benefit of big pharma), and all kind of decadent bull shit that zoomers are expossed to and growing up with. And all that is promoted on the background by certain anti-white and anti-western criminal elites with feudal mentality. And you are conformist with it, and pretend from others to be conformist with it as well.
    So, I don't mean to offend you with this but there is a bit of a language barrier here, but I am just saying I might still be misunderstanding your point because the wording strikes me as unclear. But I think I do understand it.

I think you are making a lot of assumptions about the kind of person I am, the kind of beliefs I have, and what I think is acceptable. I am not sure if you're calling me anti-white or not but the claim is laughable if you are, I was raised by rural Moravian racists who could teach professional courses on how to be a racist. I would only ever be with a White man, I believe races are best off living apart, I think large scale race mixing and mass immigration from non-white countries are objectively bad things. I don't really understand how I'm "conforming" with any of it if my lifestyle is in opposition to it, and I also don't see any of it happening in the rural area I live in.

My point, however, had nothing to do with any of this. All of what you are saying is true to a degree but it's absolutely not everywhere in the Western world, and certainly it isn't found outside of large major metropolitan areas. Like I've already mentioned in this thread, everyone is normal where I live. It's easy for me to avoid all of the stuff you're talking about because I live out here, don't watch the news, and don't talk to right wingers who are obsessed with how bad the world has gotten.

Everyone can have a happy and fulfilling life if they stop surrounding themselves with misery. That was my point. Go to some Spanish village, turn off your phone, and relax dude. The world is not on fire.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yep. I didn't see this post first time I looked at this thread but out where I live everyone is normal. Working class White people who are generally conservative, Baptist, etc. and I think I've only seen one fruity type the entire time I've been out here. They think it's a bit odd that I'm Eastern European but they are nice people anyway. If you only go by what the crazy people on the internet say you'd think the entire country is Portland Oregon.

So, I don't mean to offend you with this but there is a bit of a language barrier here, but I am just saying I might still be misunderstanding your point because the wording strikes me as unclear. But I think I do understand it.

I think you are making a lot of assumptions about the kind of person I am, the kind of beliefs I have, and what I think is acceptable. I am not sure if you're calling me anti-white or not but the claim is laughable if you are, I was raised by rural Moravian racists who could teach professional courses on how to be a racist. I would only ever be with a White man, I believe races are best off living apart, I think large scale race mixing and mass immigration from non-white countries are objectively bad things. I don't really understand how I'm "conforming" with any of it if my lifestyle is in opposition to it, and I also don't see any of it happening in the rural area I live in.

My point, however, had nothing to do with any of this. All of what you are saying is true to a degree but it's absolutely not everywhere in the Western world, and certainly it isn't found outside of large major metropolitan areas. Like I've already mentioned in this thread, everyone is normal where I live. It's easy for me to avoid all of the stuff you're talking about because I live out here, don't watch the news, and don't talk to right wingers who are obsessed with how bad the world has gotten.

Everyone can have a happy and fulfilling life if they stop surrounding themselves with misery. That was my point. Go to some Spanish village, turn off your phone, and relax dude. The world is not on fire.
    Point taken. I didn't mean you are anti white. I'm really sorry if you think that I meant that, and I didn't mean to offend you, but just pointing out that you pretend from people to be passive with what is happening.

I'm glad to hear that is not everywhere, but is still worrying what is happening in the big metropolis, which is where more people live. At this pace, even rural areas, where most people is still normal, won't be safe in the long run.

Also, I can confirm from your response that I was wrong when assuming you as being a left wing egalitarian progressive (like other users on here) which is not anti-white people per se, but naive people who are useful idiots for the elites. I apologize to you for assuming you as being one of them.

I'm not offended. I know my English is not very good.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North-West European, minor North-Amerindian
    Ancestry
    British Isles (77%) Scandinavia (10%) France (9%) North-Amerindian (4%)
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    I-L233
    mtDNA
    X2b4
    Taxonomy
    Keltic Nordid / Atlantid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    North-Sea Aesthetic
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,462
    Given: 15,607

4 Not allowed!

Some of y'all are way too optimistic, many people in Canada are well-educated with very good jobs who are barely scraping by. Everything has doubled in price in the last four years, and it shows no sign of slowing. Wages on the other hand have stagnated, there is no future. At least here, if things remain the same.
    Anglo Saxon + Frank (4.336)
    Viking Danish + Frank (4.338)
    Gael + Frank (4.39)
    Anglo Saxon (4.393)
    Viking Danish + Anglo Saxon (4.568)

Andid999
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Uruguayan
    Ancestry
    56% North Italy, 12% Spain, 12% Basque, 12% Lebanon, 6% France, 1% Native American
    Country
    Uruguay
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H1e
    Taxonomy
    Alpine med
    Politics
    Centre-left
    Religion
    Agnostic - culturally Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,070
    Given: 6,416

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    gen Z will surprise my kids are gen Z and one of the boys listens to this song all the time and loud

Boys are banned from listening anything than raw music played by real musicians in my household tasteless music is banned.. my daughter who is 13 now is banned taking her smartphone to sleep. Boundaries and rules apply for everyone... they hate me now but they will love me tomorrow. Luckily for us the kids adore going to church with their mum every Sunday.

Don't write off Gen Z just yet

I've read several of your posts, it looks like your kids will revel as soon as they can and will turn out the complete opposite of the things you push for.

Veteran Member Your Old Comrade's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-06-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Northern France, Wallonia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,190
    Given: 8,122

1 Not allowed!

The U.S is not much better off than Europe.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

2 Not allowed!

The rise of psychobabble, therapy culture and victim culture certainly do not help. Nevertheless, I genuinely think that, compared to previous generations, people nowadays have more of the luxuries but fewer of the basics. In other words, they expect to have a nice TV, nice mobile phone, nice computer, at least one foreign holiday each year. On the other hand, they are less likely to have a stable and secure job, afford the bills and, above all else, afford to buy their own home.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information