Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USA approves strikes on Iranian personnel and facilities in Iraq & Syria

Last Online
    05-07-2024 @ 03:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    turkÏc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,990
    Given: 3,735

1 Not allowed!

First of all let me say that I think the US shouldn't be in the ME at all.

But they are so I'll comment on that. They have been attacked over a 100 times already, and even now with 3 US soldiers dead still no military response. Very, very weak of Biden.

Either you attack Iran self or you gtfo. Everything else is half-assed.

Last Online
    02-04-2024 @ 06:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ulster Scot/Welsh/German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Tennessee
    Hero
    Andy Jackson
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 490
    Given: 240

0 Not allowed!

The ME has been a mess long before the US was even a country, we are just the newest players. We should have struck Iran when they invaded our embassy years back. That was an act of war.

People seem to believe if the US would just leave the world would be all rosy. All those people would be crying when oil and trade goods didn't make it to their countries because someone sunk their ships. Thanks to the US and other countries those ships can travel the world and not worry to much.

Iran doesn't even care about their supposed friend Russia because their ships been fired on also. The world is a little more complicated than US bad Iran good.

I'll play along, I blame the Brits for showing all those countries they have oil. If not for the dang Brits they'd still be raiding each others camel caravans.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,712
    Given: 21,732

1 Not allowed!

"The spice must flow "

If as a tactic to dilute the effort on one side, you attack the sides, even if only with small blows, and create interference in a key area for global trade (not only oil, but especially oil) it is normal that the main power involved in benefiting from that global trade has to intervene.

Who is interested in subverting the status quo? Well, they are responsible for all the conflicts that are being reactivated lately.

"Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

"Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet: sapere aude, incipe."

Last Online
    02-04-2024 @ 06:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ulster Scot/Welsh/German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Tennessee
    Hero
    Andy Jackson
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 490
    Given: 240

0 Not allowed!

The Red Sea and Suez Canal is a choke point, even the smallest landlocked country in Europe depends on global trade. Really the US gets most their oil from the US, Canada and Mexico and most our trade across the Atlantic and Pacific.

I understand people need a bad guy so the US gets to play that role. You never hear them bitch about the UK starting problems in the ME and they have been involved there long before we showed up. Britain didn't have warships all around the world just because they liked cruising around, after they lost their empire and couldn't afford it someone with a large blue water navy had to take on that role.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,712
    Given: 21,732

0 Not allowed!

Every time Russia loses momentum in the war they try to activate a new conflict, or threaten to do so, like China with Taiwan continually scheduling and executing military maneuvers. Iran encouraging Hamas to attack Israel or Houtis attacking key maritime routes, Venezuela sending the army and holding absurd referendums threatening to annex the Essequibo, Russia sending the Wagners to Africa and organizing coups in several African countries, China threatening Taiwan again and again with maneuvers military, in Europe manipulating Orban in Hungary trying to hinder any EU action, or in Kosovo activating riots. They even dare to influence the internal functioning of European countries by influencing things such as the Scottish independence referendum,the catalonian issue, Brexit, American politics or directly on the Western population through bots in media or on internet, even have influence in political parties and even in social with "humanitary" or religious purposes.

Global destabilization strategy to obtain global hegemony, all triggered by Russia's precipitation and its invasion of Ukraine. That was the first step, and there the goes wrong.

Possibly the plan even contemplated avoiding large-scale war at all costs, but as I already said, things went wrong from the beginning.

Do we really have to believe your good intentions?

"Axis for freedom"?

Paranoia is thinking that an elite of gay Jews of Nazi ideology intends to replace the "European race" with semi-black mestizos to dominate the world in a simpler way.

Unfortunately, everything is simpler and more prosaic. It is just once again a new assault on power. The same old story, the second ones want to be the first.

"Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

"Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet: sapere aude, incipe."

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 03:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ancestry
    Irish German Dutch
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio