Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How has "Wokeness" negatively impacted your life?

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,531
    Given: 6,482

6 Not allowed!

It impacts all of society. It ranges from unqualified minorities who should never pilot airplanes to women who are too weak to be firefighters or police, so it's not just about a trans Black Santa in the LGBT Yule Celebration.

Last Online
    02-29-2024 @ 10:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    West Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 372

0 Not allowed!

Witcher tv series - funnily enough Witcher has already been written by a leftist and clearly contains a leftist message, but was apparently not woke enough so many characters were changed for the worse.
    ej bi si di i ef dżi ejdż aj dżej kej el em en oł pi kju a es ti ju wi dablju eks łaj zet

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,229
    Given: 15,993

12 Not allowed!

It’s more of an annoyance that I encounter on social media.
    There was this time that a client of mine corrected me when I called her a “Mrs.” She said she was a “them” in which I stared at her blankly. I have not spoken to them since.
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turkic and Medes Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,430
    Given: 2,719

6 Not allowed!

- I stopped watching movies because of blackwashing. Production houses should instead write new interesting black characters. Viewers will welcome them as they always had before. Every other show or movie also has a "strong female" surrounded by stupid males. I am all for females in the field, progressing in their lives but toxic virtue signaling is something I can not make peace with easily.

- My wife and I discussed whether kindergartens and early schools here may adopt the sex education and LGBTQ promotion policy in the near future. I was happy that she was equally worried.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,515
    Given: 4,602

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    It impacts all of society. It ranges from unqualified minorities who should never pilot airplanes to women who are too weak to be firefighters or police, so it's not just about a trans Black Santa in the LGBT Yule Celebration.
    That's another big problem with wokism;
    under pressure from the US federal government, beginning under Obama and accelerating under Biden,
    the airlines and air traffic controllers are hiring people on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, and transgenderism,
    NOT skill, experience, intelligence, competence, aptitude. Woke priorities now take preference over safety and competence.

Combined with the rapid retirement of pilots, as well as the high rate of incapacitation and death from covid vaccines,
    there is a serious shortage of pilots and air traffic controllers apparently,
    and the vacuum is being filled with unqualified racial and sexual minorities.
    Wokism is leading to a crisis of competency, an inability to maintain and operate complex systems,
    and an elevated risk of fatal accidents.

The number of "runway incursions" have already doubled over the past few years,
    according to the Federal Aviation Administration.
    The US Transportation Secretary (Pete Buttgig) is on perpetual paternity leave,
    and is a useless political appointee anyway ("the roads are racist").
    He collects a salary and the federal government continues to operate on its own, as or more incompetently than ever.

Unlike most woke policies, which are luxury beliefs of an elite who are well-insulated from their consequences,
    there is no escaping the woke crisis of competency in aviation.
    The elite are still at the mercy of woke air traffic controllers and woke pilots,
    and are equally or more susceptible to a fatal accident, since they fly more often.
    This is yet more evidence that the liberal American elite pushing wokism are seemingly irrational.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 02-11-2024 at 03:06 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,478
    Given: 13,192

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    Some countries without identity here are starting to copy that madness:

Last Online
    Today @ 08:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 676
    Given: 547

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Renzi View Post
    Please provide concrete examples of now so-called wokeness has negatively impacted your life. Provide real life examples. Use your example to prove wokeness is a clear and present danger and not just the latest made-up menace that makes conservatives crazy. Prove to me it not a modern-day blend of McCarthyism and white grievance. Prove to me it's not just a license to be a bigoted asshole and treat others like subhumans. Prove to me you say woke for reasons other than it's the latest right-wing propaganda that has been forced down your throat.
    Imagine you have friends or acquaintances who work in a corporate setting. One day, one of your friends is accused of sexual harassment by a colleague. The company, aiming to demonstrate a commitment to a safe work environment and conscious of public perceptions, decides to terminate your friend's employment promptly without a thorough investigation.

Your friend, who vehemently denies the allegations, now faces not only the loss of their job but also reputational damage. The accusation gains traction on social media, and the stigma associated with being labeled a harasser takes a toll on their personal and professional life. They find themselves isolated from colleagues and friends, as the accusation becomes a prevailing narrative.

For me, it's not just hypothetical; I've actually known people who've gone through similar situations. Some of them were friends, and others I knew quite well. It's disheartening to see how quickly someone can be accused of something like sexual harassment without solid evidence, leading to severe consequences like losing their job. These are not just distant stories; they involve real people I care about. The rush to judgment and the fear of public backlash seem to overshadow the principles of fairness and due process. It's challenging to witness friends facing not only the loss of employment but also the social stigma that comes with being labeled a harasser. These experiences make me question the balance between addressing important issues and ensuring a fair and just process, especially when the consequences can be so life-altering for the accused.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spaniard / Ashkenazi
    Ethnicity
    Castilian / Ashkenazi
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U106=>Z326
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Politics
    PANCAL
    Hero
    Spanish Conquerors
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 64

2 Not allowed!

My mother's family is Jewish although my mother converted to Catholicism when she was 22 years old. Even though my maternal grandparents are Modern Orthodox, my aunts and their husbands gave my cousins a "woke" education. My three Jewish female cousins are completely woke girls: feminists, abortionists, left-handed and quite promiscuous, one of them even wanted us to have sex on several occasions. Furthermore, they continually make fun of my Catholic faith. I certainly hate them.

However, I get along quite well with my only male cousin in my maternal family, he is a good boy who has always shown me a lot of gratitude. I consider him like a brother.
    IllustrativeDNA results: 48.7% Ashkenazi + 45.4% Castile and Leon + 4.6% Dutch + 1.3% Druze

Last Online
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,505
    Given: 36,953

0 Not allowed!

I don't know how to explain it but others on here have explained it very well.

Wokenes is the worst shit that has happened in human history, and should get to an end, remembered as an nasty/unpleasant parenthesis in human history, and despised in the upcoming decades (and hopefully for ever and ever) as Nazi ideology is despised and criminalized today.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Last Online
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,505
    Given: 36,953

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    In no way really. Wokeness only thrives in lazy societies where there's tons of welfare and people is fooling around. Here we are too busy trying to survive to worry about that shit.
    And hope that shit never fully flourish in Latin America.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information