Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,521
    Given: 8,746

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Andrew Tate said something like this:
    "Women don't like nice guys because niceness can be faked easily. Anyone can be nice. Being nice is not an achivement. Status is very hard / impossible to fake".

Yeah, I know most people don't like Tate, but he's right about a few things. A person's ideas should be judged on a case by case basis.
    yeah, but you dont need necessary "status" to pull a chick- being charming, knowing how to dress, good body, looks is usually enoguh to keep her entertainet for a while. Of course women are slaves to Over men shit, but most men are not capable of being that "competent". But for examples many CEOs, engineers, lawyers etc. are way more competent compared to chicks they pull. So Tate is only semi-right, if women like men in show bizz or athletes etc. and you want to attract those fame hoes, well than you have to be this type of guy.

Btw Tate is never showing his wife or women(?) but there are "low" status good looking men wo are pulling instagram models for fun, and they are quality wise most likely better than Romanian hoes he has, even though hole is a hole bla bla we still have some criteria what is a better woman as well.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,810
    Given: 13,754

1 Not allowed!

"Women don't like nice guys because niceness can be faked easily. Anyone can be nice. Being nice is not an achivement. Status is very hard / impossible to fake".

Yeah, I know most people don't like Tate, but he's right about a few things. A person's ideas should be judged on a case by case basis.
    Although it is true that Andrew Tate has reached some levels of succes firstly as a succesful kickboxer but the succes he has made after his kickboxing career has mostly been through grifting and cunning.

He made money through pimping out camgirls and then exploiting many men who signed up for his online programmes and
    the the huge amounts of hits he got on Youtube.

Ive seen the guy in interviews and he is full of BS but like a Politician he knows the right things to say.
    Ive seen him in interviews acting like he is promoting some sort of moral position and talking about how terrible this or that place is because of
    people being criminals and penaltys not being harsh enough like they are in Dubai.

At the same time Andrew Tate himself is a self confessed criminal or person who was happy to engage in criminal behaviour to make money.

Ive seen clips of him where he was gloating about how he was trying to get rich selling drugs and doing criminal activities then he found out that he could make more money by getting his various girlfriends to become camgirls.
    He talks about how he was some kind of genius to make all this money getting those girls to work for him on cams all the time he acts like some black Pimp.

Way before Andrew Tate there was

a Hungarian working class guy called Gyorgy Gattan who was the originator and founder of one the worlds biggest webcam companies ,
    Gyorgy is today almost a bilionaire and was smart to use that initial business as a platform to venture into other businesses.
    Gyorgy does not act like a black Pimp nor does has employee girls accusing him of various things.

György Zoltán Gattyán (Hungarian pronunciation: [ˈɟřrɟ ˈɡɒccaːn]; born 24 May 1970) is a Hungarian businessman, founder of the adult camming website LiveJasmin. He is the owner of the Docler Group, and also a producer, the co-founder of the Prima Primissima Foundation, the impresario of the Junior Prima Prize Hungarian folk art and community culture and founder of the Docler Holding New Generation Gábor Dénes Award.[1] He decided to relocate the bases and main activities of his companies to abroad: Los Angeles and Luxembourg.

Forbes estimated that in 2021, Gattyán was the 6th richest businessman in Hungary, with a fortune of 253.8 billion forints (about 750 million dollars), down 4 places from the previous year.[2]

Docler Holding is a multinational IT and media company created in 2011 and headquartered in Luxembourg with offices in Budapest, Los Angeles, Paris and Hong Kong. The company counts more than 1300 employees worldwide. The group's main profile is developing and operating world-leading websites in the live streaming industry but it has also found or acquired a large number of diversified companies such as Teqball, NetLock,[3] Farvest, Dogpound, Reborn, Escalion, Premium and project like Pitch Your StartUp.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gy%C3%B6rgy_Gatty%C3%A1n

Tate does have a lot of confidence some may say he has the gift of the gab and it is true he was succesful at kickboxing , he has a very fit body-physique and many women would find his look which is result of his mixed racial half black half english background.
    What seems apparent is that Tate has some type of Narcicistic personality type component also seems he is a control freak amd otherwise he has been able to form
    connections with the right people and has been able to fullly market himself succesfully within the influencer - youtuber manosphere domain.
    To actually look at this guy as someone who really espouses wisdom is in my oppinion laughable but if you think because he is rich and that he has a following amongst certain group of people that this means he is also wise and knowledgable as opposed to being a sociopathic grifter that probably has a very flexible moral compass when it comes to doing questionable things to make lots of money.

I see Gattyan as a classier Dude between the two from what Ive seen.
    Last edited by oszkar07; 02-12-2024 at 01:52 PM.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

What's your point? How is Tate's statement going to change the fact that women have a tendency to seek men with negative personality traits? Why do you have a tendency as a last cuck to jump in with retarded statements?

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

Are you saying that wemen be like 'i don't know if this good guy is really good so I'd rather go with this bad guy'?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-14-2024 @ 12:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic, Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish, Albanian
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 16

0 Not allowed!

I think bad guys have high testosterone. This makes them attractive. That's the whole point.

This is like how we love feminine women. no one likes masculine, agressive, hairy women.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,026
    Given: 12,251

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    Although it is true that Andrew Tate has reached some levels of succes firstly as a succesful kickboxer but the succes he has made after his kickboxing career has mostly been through grifting and cunning.

He made money through pimping out camgirls and then exploiting many men who signed up for his online programmes and
    the the huge amounts of hits he got on Youtube.

Ive seen the guy in interviews and he is full of BS but like a Politician he knows the right things to say.
    Ive seen him in interviews acting like he is promoting some sort of moral position and talking about how terrible this or that place is because of
    people being criminals and penaltys not being harsh enough like they are in Dubai.

At the same time Andrew Tate himself is a self confessed criminal or person who was happy to engage in criminal behaviour to make money.

I don't know if Tate is a good guy or bad guy, I didn't care about him enough to make a research. Some months ago youtube constantly recommended his shorts to me, so I watched some. I don't know how he earned his money and I don't care. He's right about some things, wrong about others. He's a bad guy? Yeah maybe, nevertheless he's right about the "nice guys" topic. I judge his (and everyone else's) ideas on a case by case basis.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,521
    Given: 8,746

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    What's your point? How is Tate's statement going to change the fact that women have a tendency to seek men with negative personality traits? Why do you have a tendency as a last cuck to jump in with retarded statements?
    i dont think women are necessary attracted to bad guys- a lot of good looking women simply want the easy, good life with a bit of excitment and thats why they chase athletes or people in the show bizz etc.

Also many attractive women are stupid and they fall for men who are good in faking and convincing. It takes simply some kind of special skill to seduce a woman besides being "nice". its like you as a man have to grab and pull her to kiss when you sense the chance- she wont do it usually, nor asking will achieve it as well.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,026
    Given: 12,251

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    You're way too fanatic with your crusade on "female preferences". We are not going to change female nature by complaining about it. Female preferences are the way they are because of their instincts, not because they made the decision to like x or y type of men.

You keep complaining but offer no solution (neither do I). You can't offer a solution because it does not even exist. Why fight something unchangable? It is like complaining about not being born into a wealthy family. I prefer to accept it as is and have a peace of mind.

I am not trying to convince you. I am not trying to argue with you since the 100 pages "women thread" (don't remember the exact name). I am replying now only because you quoted me.
    Last edited by Universe; 02-12-2024 at 02:40 PM.

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,320
    Given: 7,523

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LastDayz View Post
    I don't know if this is something that only happens in Turkey. Girls here generally love bad boys with high crime rates. and they hang out with vagabond men who we can call macho. When it comes to marriage, they try to find a good man. why is this so?

This really makes me sad. I feel that we have been deceived by with our religions, our culture, our films and our literature for years. There are no rewards for being a good person. other than dying of loneliness.

I claim that if Jesus, the epitome of goodness, were alive today, he would crucify himself because he never had a girlfriend.
    How there is no reward for being a good man? You just said women just like to "hang out with" bad boys but when it comes to marriage they try to find a good man. This is valid for men too. They like easy women just to have fun with but they usually don't end up marring them. But what do you understand by a "good man" anyway? For me a good man is someone respectful that always keeps his promises, someone you can always rely on...what is not to like in such a man? I don't think there is a single woman that would refuse a man because of this qualities. Maybe for some women this is not enough..maybe he's not physically attractive in their eyes, maybe for some he's not rich enough or smart enough or something else but I'm sure he's not refused because he's a "good man".
    Last edited by Seya; 02-12-2024 at 02:46 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-14-2024 @ 12:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic, Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish, Albanian
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 16

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    How there is no reward for being a good man? You just said women just like to "hang out with" bad boys but when it comes to marriage they try to find a good man. This is valid for men too. They like easy women just to have fun with but they usually don't end up marring them. But what do you understand by a "good man" anyway? For me a good man is someone respectful that always keeps his promises, someone you can always rely on...what is not to like in such a man? I don't think there is a single woman that would refuse a man because of this qualities. Maybe for some women this is not enough..maybe he's not physically attractive in their eyes, maybe for some he's not rich enough or smart enough or something else but I'm sure it's he's not refused because he's a "good man".
    Why your location is İzmir?

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information