Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Thread: Why do Slavs in the Balkans claim they are the original inhabitants ?

Banned
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 01:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 210
    Given: 221

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    Nice fantasies. Ofcourse we were conquerers and that is why Dalmatian Byzantine cities soon srated paying tribute to Slavic lords.
    I meant in the sense described here:

Quote Originally Posted by protos View Post
    Its hard to say what exactly happened, but I believe most of the Balkans Slavs from more southern areas that I already mentioned actually came there to plunder the Romans, then they remained there and married the local women. At least that's what historical records testify. That explains the difference in distribution of I2a subclades, as well as higher rate of paleo-Balkan mtDNA among Macedonians and other Slavs that lived further to the south of Balkans (and autosomal DNA results as well).

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You can see here an article on Rhynchinoi, an early Slavic tribe in Macedonia/Greece, it said the following:

Porphyrius Uspensky found a 17th-century manuscript at Kastamonitou that mentioned the Richenoi and Sagudates having come from Bulgaria across Macedonia to Mount Athos, at the time of the Iconoclasm.[7] Later 8th century records refer to the tribe as "Vlachorynchinoi" instead of Rhynchinoi, suggests mixing of Vlachs or Romance-speakers and the tribe, at Macedonia.[2]

Last Online
    03-01-2024 @ 08:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Latin, American
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

You are not the original inhabitants, deal with it chetnik. even your lineage is slavic ^ look at the y-dna found across the balkans from the iron age / bronze age.

As for this incompetent Croat female, words cannot describe how much I despise her, I used to think I dislike Chetnik, but this one takes number one spot. Attacks Albanians for pointing out about that 1690 thing , it's obvious this one has an agenda. Wants this type of false history to be true. Went even around the forum and slinged it like it was a fact.

But on the other hand there is evidence of a quite large drop in the population of the towns, most of which did not regain their pre-1690 levels until the nineteenth century; and the towns—of which this part of the Balkans possessed an unusually dense network—were overwhelmingly populated by Muslim Albanians. (Jovan Cvijics claims about the departure of 35-40,000 Serb families from Kosovo were implausible not only on numerical grounds, but also because he described those families as mostly urban
    https://archive.org/details/rebels-b...42/mode/1up?q=

Kosovo Albanian Roman Catholic Bishop and philosopher Pjetër Bogdani returned to the Balkans in March 1686 and spent the next years promoting resistance to the armies of the Ottoman Empire, in particular in his native Kosovo. He and his vicar Toma Raspasani played a leading role in the pro-Austrian movement in Kosovo during the Great Turkish War.[13] He contributed a force of 6,000 Albanian soldiers to the Austrian army which had arrived in Pristina and accompanied it to capture Prizren. There, however, he and much of his army were met by another equally formidable adversary, the plague. Bogdani returned to Pristina but succumbed to the disease there in 6 December 1689.[14] His nephew, Gjergj Bogdani, reported in 1698 that his uncle's remains were later exhumed by Turkish and Tatar soldiers and fed to the dogs in the middle of the square in Pristina.[15]

Among the papers of Ludwig von Baden in Karlsruhe, there is a copy of an intercepted letter, in French, written by a secretary of the English embassy in Constantinople on 19 January 1690. It reported that the "Germans" in Kosovo have made contact with 20,000 Albanians who have turned their weapons against the Turks.
    [16]
    We also got registers and documents from travellers, Catholic sources etc that show these areas were inhabited by Albanians prior to such events.

This nut job doesn't seem to understand what propaganda is. Goes around quoting propaganda from wikipedia and slings it like a fact and attacks people for pointing out it's false. Go read more Chetnik propaganda. Claims these Chetniks should be pitied etc. Never seen such a manipulative nut job that ignores historical research to suit her own personal agenda. Definitely a nasty one. Jack shit you or anyone on this board can teach me about Albanian history or origins. Fuck off retarded Croat. Doesn't even know who Pjeter Bogdani is or Toma Raspasani and probably doesn't know who Pjeter Mazreku was, mostly been fed serbo-chetnik propaganda.

Last Online
    03-01-2024 @ 08:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Latin, American
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Go fuck yourself you retarded Chetnik lover Croat whore

But on the other hand there is evidence of a quite large drop in the population of the towns, most of which did not regain their pre-1690 levels until the nineteenth century; and the towns—of which this part of the Balkans possessed an unusually dense network—were overwhelmingly populated by Muslim Albanians. (Jovan Cvijics claims about the departure of 35-40,000 Serb families from Kosovo were implausible not only on numerical grounds, but also because he described those families as mostly urban.)*
    Of course, where a place was still inhabited, its population may have been reduced; of those who had stayed in their homes, some were killed by the Tatar and Ottoman forces in early 1690, and some were taken away as slaves. Epidemics also took many lives. But most of these factors could have affected all parts of the population, regardless of ethnic-linguistic or religious identity; and if the Ottomans did seek out particular groups for specially harsh treatment, they would have targeted above all the Catholics (co-religionists of the Austrians), most of whom were ethnically Albanian.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    1/2 Sumadija, 1/2 SE Serbia
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    E-Y20805
    mtDNA
    H5m
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,369
    Given: 699

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ANurega View Post
    Go fuck yourself you retarded Chetnik lover Croat whore

Only whore here is you, Noel Malcolm whore. You act like he is only historian in this world.
    Last edited by hazmatnik; 03-01-2024 at 11:55 PM.

Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 10:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Možda si od Klimenata koji su se 1737. naselili oko Rudnika i Topole. Katolički Klimenti su krenuli u seobu zajedno sa Srbima koje je predvodio patrijarh Arsenije Jovanović Šakabenta. Neki su se zaustavili u Šumadiji i relativno brzo asimilirali u Srbe, a neki su prešli Savu naselivši Hrtkovce i Nikince u Sremu. Ovi drugi su ostali katolici, a kasnije su postali Hrvati. Među Klimentima u toj seobi je sigurno bilo i Arnauta pripadnika nekih drugih plemena u manjem broju. Oko Rudnika je nađena neka R1b koja je izvesno arnautska/malisorska, o tome je pisano na Poreklu.
    Predtursko stanovništvo Hrtkovaca je autosomalno povezano sa stanovništvom sjeverozapadne Hrvatske.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20240302_101251.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	191.0 KB 
ID:	127373

Nalaz je I2 haplogrupe ;-)

Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 10:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

You are not the original inhabitants, deal with it chetnik. even your lineage is slavic ^ look at the y-dna found across the balkans from the iron age / bronze age.

As for this incompetent Croat female, words cannot describe how much I despise her, I used to think I dislike Chetnik, but this one takes number one spot. Attacks Albanians for pointing out about that 1690 thing , it's obvious this one has an agenda. Wants this type of false history to be true. Went even around the forum and slinged it like it was a fact.

We also got registers and documents from travellers, Catholic sources etc that show these areas were inhabited by Albanians prior to such events.

This nut job doesn't seem to understand what propaganda is. Goes around quoting propaganda from wikipedia and slings it like a fact and attacks people for pointing out it's false. Go read more Chetnik propaganda. Claims these Chetniks should be pitied etc. Never seen such a manipulative nut job that ignores historical research to suit her own personal agenda. Definitely a nasty one. Jack shit you or anyone on this board can teach me about Albanian history or origins. Fuck off retarded Croat. Doesn't even know who Pjeter Bogdani is or Toma Raspasani and probably doesn't know who Pjeter Mazreku was, mostly been fed serbo-chetnik propaganda.
    Dude, calm down. Who wants to be a native anyway? You Albanians are, on average, much shorter than Croats and Serbs, and you live in the poorest European country, so you can see how capable you are.
    No Thanks.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    1/2 Sumadija, 1/2 SE Serbia
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    E-Y20805
    mtDNA
    H5m
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,369
    Given: 699

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Ajde za Crnogorce nije ni čudno zbog određenih sličnosti sa Šiptarima i istorijskog preplitanja Malisora i crnogorskih Brđana, ali kod Srbijanaca mi je to skroz neshvatljivo.
    Ovo tek sad vidim.

Iako nemam nikog potvrđenog iz nekog plemena iz Brda ili Malesije (samo nepotvrđena predanja), najviše autosomalnih poklapanja imam u regionu Brda, Malesije, Skadarske krajine, Anamalija i Šestana. Tetka po ocu prati isti trend, kod nje je to još izraženije. Baba po ocu ne prati šablon, kod nje su Petnjičani dominantni, a kod njih su dominantnije slovenske HG.

Očigledno je bilo dosta mešanja između populacija na tom području, na Ancestry se to lepo vidi, dosta Malisora dobija Istočnu Evropu pa i Baltik u manjim procentima, što nije slučaj sa ostalima. Sa islamizacijom pojedinih plemena čini se da je to prestalo, onda su krenule i migracije na sever.

Već sam kačio mape odakle su mi najbliža i ona dalja autosomalna poklapanja, one lepo dopunjuju ono što pričam, pa da se ne ponavljam. Naravno teško je reći čiji geni nas tačno povezuju, može se samo naslutiti po zajedničkim poklapanjima koje delimo. A odsustvo deljenih Y haplogrupa ide u prilog pretpostavci da se razmena gena uglavnom vršila preko žena.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

We most definitively are related to the Iron/Bronze/Neolithic people that lived here before Slavs, but matrilineally. Patrilineally we're Slavic for the most of the part.

As I explained, these Slavic groups that reached the modern Macedonia, Greece, southern parts of Albania, and Bulgaria, they were warrior societies. They taken the local women, as that text from mount Athos explains that I quoted in previous comment. How else can you explain their tribal names such as Vajoniti (English soldiers), Berziti/Brsjaci (English fast/strong) and others carrying all names related to military?

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Thread Information