Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Default What Soviet Dictators Have Done in the Past

Title of Original Post: U.S. Territory Stolen by the Soviet Union in 1924

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post

"This Google Earth image shows Wrangel Island, which is located in the Arctic Ocean in Russia’s far east. The island was seized by Russians in 1924 after Americans had settled there." "Wrangel Island is 270 miles northwest of Cape Lisburne, Alaska, in the Arctic Ocean in Russia's far east, between the Chukchi Sea and East Siberian Sea." The photo and the above quotations were both posted at the article linked to below.

In 1881, U.S. Revenue Cutter Service Capt. Calvin Hooper and his crew landed on Wrangel Island where they raised the American flag. Hooper was the de facto governor of Alaska, which had been purchased by the U.S. from Russia 14 years earlier.

("Thomas Emanuel Dans, who was a commissioner of the U.S. Arctic Research Commission in 2021 ",) said there is an extensive contemporaneous record of Wrangel—and the neighboring De Long Islands—being claimed as U.S. territory.

Wrangel saw its first group of permanent settlers in 1921 but in 1924 it was seized by Bolshevik henchmen on the Soviet gunboat "Red October" and the American settlers were arrested and detained, with some dying in captivity.
    Within the larger quotation just above, the descriptive quote about Mr. Dans is from another part of the article.

Full story in Newsweek
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 07:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Swedish Diplomat Raoul Wallenberg [ 1912-1947(?) ]

Above is a photo of Wallenberg, from a "passport photo from June 1944". The photo and the preceding quotation are both from the Wiki article about him. The Soviet government eventually said (in 1957) that he died in a Soviet prison in 1947, but there are those who say that Wallenberg lived for a period of time afterward.

STOCKHOLM (AP) -- The Soviet government cleared up a 12-year-old mystery today by acknowledging that missing Swedish diplomat Raoul Wallenberg died at Soviet secret police headquarters in Moscow in 1947.
    A Soviet note to the Swedish government today (February 8, 1957) said Wallenberg died 'suddenly in the night in his cell' (in Lubyanka prison, which houses Soviet police headquarters.) Death "presumably" was from a heart attack -- a myocardiac thrombosis -- it added, and occurred on July 17, 1947. At that time Wallenberg was 36.
    When the Soviet Army entered Budapest (in 1945), Wallenberg, as a diplomat representing a country with which the Soviet Union had relations, possessed immunity from arrest. But five days later he was in the custody of Soviet police.
    Newspaper source: "12-Year Mystery Solved: Swede Died in Red Jail", The Berkshire Eagle (Pittsfield, MA), February 8, 1957, p. 2.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default 1992 News Story: " Soviets Executed GIs After WWII "

These photos of Stalin and Boris Yeltsin were taken from the Wiki articles about them.

WASHINGTON — The Soviet Union under dictator Josef Stalin 'summarily executed' some American prisoners after World War II and forced others, some of whom are still alive, to renounce their citizenship, Russian President Boris N. Yeltsin said in a letter (read) to a Senate committee (on Wednesday, November 11, 1992 by Russian envoy Dmitri Volkogonov).
    Yeltsin’s letter spoke only in general terms of newly discovered documents indicating 'the shocking facts' of some prisoners being executed by the regime of Stalin 'and in a number of cases being forced to renounce their U.S. citizenship.'
    (In testimony before the U.S. Senate Select Committee on POW-MIA Affairs, Volkogonov said that) Soviet authorities detained 119 American servicemen 'with Russian, Ukrainian or Jewish names' from the more than 22,000 GIs they liberated from German POW camps at the end of World War II. Although most were later released after U.S. protests, 18 died in Soviet custody, while 'some ended up staying in camps for a long time.'
    Full story in the Los Angeles Times

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,945
    Given: 45,034

0 Not allowed!

Moved to History forum.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default "Guerrilla War in the Baltic States", 1944-1956

The following is the introductory paragraph from the Wiki article "Guerrilla war in the Baltic states":

The guerrilla war in the Baltic states was an insurgency waged by Baltic (Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian) partisans against the Soviet Union from 1944 to 1956. Known alternatively as the "Forest Brothers", the "Brothers of the Wood" and the "Forest Friars" (Estonian: metsavennad, Latvian: mežabrāļi, Lithuanian: žaliukai), these partisans fought against invading Soviet forces during their occupation of the Baltic states during and after World War II. Similar insurgent groups resisted Soviet occupations in Bulgaria, Poland, Romania and Ukraine.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default 2003 News Story: " Joseph Stalin was No Fan of John Wayne "

In the first row of photos above, U.S. film actor John Wayne (1907-1979) is on the L, and Stalin (1878-1953) is on the R. The photo of Nikita Khrushchev (1894-1971) is just below the photo of Wayne; Khrushchev was the Soviet leader following Stalin. The images of both Wayne and Khrushchev were posted at the Wiki articles about them, and the image of Stalin is posted in the Wikimedia commons.

The 2003 book John Wayne: The Man Behind The Myth, by biographer Michael Munn, is the basis for the Los Angeles Times news story quoted next, and for an article in The Guardian linked to afterward.

Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin was so outraged at the anti-communism of film star John Wayne that he plotted to have him murdered, according to a new biography of the American actor.

John Wayne -- The Man Behind the Myth by British writer and actor Michael Munn says that there were several attempts in the late 1940s and early 1950s to kill the man known to audiences around the world as (the) 'Duke.'

In the first attempt, two Russian assassins posing as FBI agents tried to kill Wayne ... in his office at Warner Bros. studios in Burbank (CA).

But the plot was uncovered and the would-be killers captured, the book says, citing several sources, including the late director Orson Welles.
    This article also says that ...
    • there was another attempt on Wayne's life during the filming of the Western movie Hondo, "which was released in 1953" (quotation from the The Guardian article linked to below)
    • Khrushchev later rescinded Stalin's assassination orders

Full story in the Los Angeles Times

The 2003 news story in The Guardian is linked to here, and it goes into more detail on the subject.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Estonian Military Song: " Soomepoiste Laul "

This was a song sung by "Finnish Infantry Regiment 200", the Regiment saw action during the Continuation War of 1941-44 against the Soviet Union, and it was composed "mostly of Estonian volunteers". In order, the quotations are from the title Wiki article about the Regiment, and from the article itself.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

According to this news report, Ksenia Karelina, a dual American / Russian citizen who has resided in L.A., has arrested by the FSB. She was arrested on charges of "committing state treason", and the reporter also says that the charges are based upon the fact that "she sent about $50 to a New York-based nonprofit that sends assistance to Ukraine". This video reports on a news event of the present day, but it still fits the topic of this thread: what Soviet dictators are capable of doing.

Note: "Karelina" is taken from the Daily Mail article about her.

"
    Last edited by Smaland; 02-21-2024 at 12:24 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,529
    Given: 6,482

2 Not allowed!

That's what the WEF wants. God bless and keep the farmers!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information