Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Default Texas Man Sentenced to Prison in Russia ... But US Authorities Found No Basis for Criminal Charges

"David Barnes was arrested in Moscow in January 2022 shortly after he arrived in the Russian capital". On Tuesday, February 20, Barnes was sentenced to 21 years in prison for child abuse. It should be noted that Barnes' "crimes" were "committed" in Texas, which is entirely outside of the proper legal jurisdiction of Russia. The photo and the quoted caption were posted within the news story linked to below.

... Barnes, 66, was first arrested in January 2022 shortly after he arrived in Russia to visit his children and their mother, his ex-wife, Svetlana Koptyaeva. At the time, Barnes was applying for visitation rights.
    Barnes was investigated by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services in 2018 over the abuse allegations but (the investigation) was quickly squashed. In 2023, officials said that Barnes had not committed any crimes in the region that require him to be held behind bars.
    A warrant for interfering with child custody proceedings is still active for Kopytaeva in Texas. As a result, in the US, Barnes is the children's legal guardian.
    Full story in the Daily Mail
    Last edited by Smaland; 02-23-2024 at 02:25 AM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,893
    Given: 16,898

0 Not allowed!

Thank god they never enriched civilians in Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

When we list the war crimes or general crimes against humanity of your democratic USA against the autocratic soviet union, you wouldnt look any better.

Stalin was a outstanding individual lifting up his nation to a industrialized world power with his brutal but obviously fruitful methods.

Slava Rossiya

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post

When we list the war crimes or general crimes against humanity of your democratic USA against the autocratic soviet union, you wouldnt look any better.

Stalin was a outstanding individual lifting up his nation to a industrialized world power with his brutal but obviously fruitful methods.

Slava Rossiya
    The atomic bombs dropped were indeed a war crime, but otherwise is this a joke? And what do you think about Castro, Tito or Ho Chi Minh ?

Last Online
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default May, 1944: " Deportation of the Crimean Tatars "

If necessary, click on the link "Watch on YouTube". One could also go to YouTube and search for a video entitled " Crimean Tatar Deportation ".
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Slava Rossiya
    Fair question: if Stalin was "outstanding" because he improved Soviet industry with his "brutal" methods, then why do Hiroshima and Nagasaki matter? After all, these two attacks helped bring World War II to an end.

However, the ends do not justify the means.

Notes:
    • I don't agree that the Soviet economy was on the same level as those of Europe and the U.S., even at its height.
    • Aerial bombing attacks on cities do become war crimes when civilians are deliberately targeted, but not because of the type of weapon used.
    Last edited by Smaland; 02-23-2024 at 08:32 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Beginning at 1:14 in the video, there is a brief conversation between Andrey Sidorov, Dean of World Politics at Moscow State University, and Vladimir Solovyev, Russian TV host:

Sidorov: "When (Putin) said he prefers Biden, I honestly think he just didn't want to expose Trump"

Solovyev: "No, no, Biden is really beneficial for us"

Sidorov: "Trump was always our man!"

Solovyev: "No, stop it! Biden is our man!"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default February, 1944: Deportation of the Chechen and Ingush Peoples

Viewers can click on the link "Watch on YouTube", or they can search on YouTube for a video entitled " 23 February 1944- ARADAKHAR Chechen-Ingush (WAINAH HOLOCAUST) ".

The narrator seems to be Chechen, and he focuses on the Chechens in the second part of the video, but he also presents information about the Ingush people. The video was posted to YouTube 4 years ago today, and that's why it refers to the 76th anniversary of the deportation.
    Last edited by Smaland; 02-24-2024 at 01:23 AM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,893
    Given: 16,898

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    The atomic bombs dropped were indeed a war crime, but otherwise is this a joke? And what do you think about Castro, Tito or Ho Chi Minh ?
    Dont know much about Castro or Tito.

Ho Chi Minh was a important and successful figure against US Imperialism in Vietnam, his success is undeniable.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    Fair question: if Stalin was "outstanding" because he improved Soviet industry with his "brutal" methods, then why do Hiroshima and Nagasaki matter? After all, these two attacks helped bring World War II to an end.
    You apply moral standards to Russia and the Soviet Union all the time, so I think its legit to point out that your own beloved nation can be held accountable to that standards too.

However, the ends do not justify the means.
    Morally no, factually yes.

I don't agree that the Soviet economy was on the same level as those of Europe and the U.S., even at its height.
    Never indicated any of that, a planned economy will always fail. When it comes to scientific, athletic and militaristic achievements, the Soviet Used to be on the same level or even superior for a period of time, like during the Sputnik crisis.

Aerial bombing attacks on cities do become war crimes when civilians are deliberately targeted, but not because of the type of weapon used.
    Just like in Dresden, the victims of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were primarily Civilians, even the US acknowledges that.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Dont know much about Castro or Tito.

Ho Chi Minh was a important and successful figure against US Imperialism in Vietnam, his success is undeniable.

You apply moral standards to Russia and the Soviet Union all the time, so I think its legit to point out that your own beloved nation can be held accountable to that standards too.

Morally no, factually yes.

Never indicated any of that, a planned economy will always fail. When it comes to scientific, athletic and militaristic achievements, the Soviet Used to be on the same level or even superior for a period of time, like during the Sputnik crisis.

Just like in Dresden, the victims of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were primarily Civilians, even the US acknowledges that.
    I don't get you Teutone. Sometimes you seem to be an extreme Western apologist and chauvinist, while other times you sound almost like Noam Chomsky or
    even Franz Fanon. The US has been a bad Empire that has done rather bad things, but the USSR was by orders of magnitude worse as a society and an imperial power. Like most things in life, it is not a case of choosing between good and bad, but between better and worse, even if the 'better' isn't that brilliant either.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default March, 1949: " Stalin Deported Nearly 100,000 From The Baltics In Operation 'Priboi' "

Last edited by Smaland; 02-26-2024 at 01:57 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information