PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Is a non-Black marrying a Black person something that requires a high amount of rebelliousness? - Page 21
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Is a non-Black marrying a Black person something that requires a high amount of rebelliousness?

Last Online
    Today @ 05:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,337
    Given: 3,047

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etelfrido View Post
    I don't think it's an ethnic concept but a cultural one. Those countries have been deeply influenced by Confucianism, Taoism, the Chinese imperial examination system, Chinese characters and much more.
    Nonetheless, I still believe there is enough divergence to not put them into Sinophere. I don’t know about the Indosphere.
    I believe there should be a categorization of the Sinosphere, at least, just like in the Anglosphere, such as the Core Anglosphere, Middle Anglosphere, etc.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,303
    Given: 8,227

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kessaras View Post
    Nonetheless, I still believe there is enough divergence to not put them into Sinophere. I don’t know about the Indosphere.
    I believe there should be a categorization of the Sinosphere, at least, just like in the Anglosphere, such as the Core Anglosphere, Middle Anglosphere, etc.
    The categorization of the Sinosphere is already implicit, with China often considered the core and nations like Vietnam situated on the periphery. However, it's important to note that the term 'Sinosphere' doesn't imply that these countries belong to China or are extensions of Chinese territory. Instead, it simply serves as a label denoting countries significantly influenced by Chinese culture.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Östsvensk View Post
    They speak Swedish here, but the Iraqi Abdallah Batterito (who's a criminal scum and a murderer) said that his parents demanded his sister to marry someone specifically from Iraq, and that they put the same pressure on him too. The black Somali (?) girl said that she had an Arab friend (she didn't specify what kind of Arab) and that her friend's father would allow that she married a Bosnian i.e. a white/European Muslim, but never a Somali.

Iraqi Arabs are very tribal people. Iraqi Arabs themselves can be divided into sub ethnicities as well. There three of them. That said Bedouins especially will not accept anyone outside their group, not even white converts. They might tolerate a white female, but that’s tolerate as they often prefer their own. Not mention there is a lot of racism and prejudice toward Europeans and Americans in general in Iraq especially in the Bedouin dominated regions. We don’t call them White but Europeans. After the 2003 Iraq war the prejudice of many Bedouins toward “Whites” aka Europeans is all time high. North African and non Bedouin Levantine have different historical and to lesser extent cultural circumstance than us. Iraqi Arabs especially Bedouins prefer their own and in the diaspora they often sponsor their wives. In fact Bedouin females are more racist than men, if a son brings a European aka white woman the mother will be disappointed and tolerate it. However if a daughter brings a European aka white guy, it would be the mother who would disown her daughter followed by excommunication from the tribe, a humiliating punishment. What the German is saying is just anecdote and not the reality. Many Arabs talk racist jokes behind closed toward Europeans/Whites just like they do to us.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,589
    Given: 462

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StonyArabia View Post
    Iraqi Arabs are very tribal people. Iraqi Arabs themselves can be divided into sub ethnicities as well. There three of them. That said Bedouins especially will not accept anyone outside their group, not even white converts. They might tolerate a white female, but that’s tolerate as they often prefer their own. Not mention there is a lot of racism and prejudice toward Europeans and Americans in general in Iraq especially in the Bedouin dominated regions. We don’t call them White but Europeans. After the 2003 Iraq war the prejudice of many Bedouins toward “Whites” aka Europeans is all time high. North African and non Bedouin Levantine have different historical and to lesser extent cultural circumstance than us. Iraqi Arabs especially Bedouins prefer their own and in the diaspora they often sponsor their wives. In fact Bedouin females are more racist than men, if a son brings a European aka white woman the mother will be disappointed and tolerate it. However if a daughter brings a European aka white guy, it would be the mother who would disown her daughter followed by excommunication from the tribe, a humiliating punishment. What the German is saying is just anecdote and not the reality. Many Arabs talk racist jokes behind closed toward Europeans/Whites just like they do to us.
    I'm aware of that Middle Easterners harbor great animosity towards Europeans. I don't think many Europeans mind because the feeling is mutual.

It doesn't seem like there is much incitement for a European man to convert to Islam. On the one hand, European females (preferably blonde ones with blue eyes) are valued among Muslims as trophy wives and high in demand and then on the other hand, you are not likely to marry a woman who is born in a Muslim family. It's no wonder that most white converts are women.

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,269
    Given: 4,558

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etelfrido View Post
    But although China hasn't tried to expand its territory by conquests as much as the Western and Islamic worlds, it has exported its culture to neighboring regions (hence the Sinosphere) by economical and military means in which China was to be considered the top of the hierarchy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tributary_system_of_China
    Indeed, i covered this in my previous posts and told people that China wasnt as peaceful as it looks and rather stopped by Turkic+Muslim alliance around central asia, basically drawing modern borders of Chian and preventing western people, perhaps even europeans from becoming Chinese.

This is the war in which Turks with help of muslims stopped Chinese expansion to the west= https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Talas

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Östsvensk View Post
    I'm aware of that Middle Easterners harbor great animosity towards Europeans. I don't think many Europeans mind because the feeling is mutual.
    Well MENA are diverse group of people with different ethnic, religious and linguistic groups, as well political factions all of these effect how they relate to Europeans and to their “Euro-American” counterparts. The animosity did not come out of thin air. There are reasons why the animosity exists. This of course goes back all the way to Crusades and even perhaps further. That said some “MENA” groups don’t have animosity toward Europeans like Persians or Turks if they are considered as such. Arabs on the other hand do and especially those from Iraq and to lesser extent the Gulf, and significant portion of Palestinians, recently Yemenis and Libyans. Palestinians basically lost their land thanks to British imperialism, which began with the Balfour declaration, and of course American, British and western support for Israel. In Iraq it’s British colonization, and then the sanctions, and of course 2003 war. Iraq however is complex but Iraqi Arabs especially Western Iraqis many of whom are of Bedouin stock don’t really have much positive image of Europeans or Westerners in general. This can be said the same of the locals in the Gulf especially outside major cities. There many British expats that are homeless in Bahrain and sometimes they get bullied by local Arab children as well in other parts of the Gulf. The German saying that we readily accept a “white” aka European convert is not true. Not many have a white worship mentality. We are not like some parts of Asia or Latin America. Now Germany siding with Israel, no one respect or is in “awe” of it especially with the Gaza situation. He just observed anecdotes. “White” aka European women are tolerated and at times integrated into those communities, Men not at all, and even then the relationship can be tense.

Quote Originally Posted by Östsvensk
    It doesn't seem like there is much incitement for a European man to convert to Islam.
    There are many reasons to why “White” aka European men don’t convert, but yes the majority of European/White converts are women.

On the one hand, European females (preferably blonde ones with blue eyes) are valued among Muslims as trophy wives and high in demand .
    This is a half truth and not correct. For example many MENA people can be blond and blue eyed without any European or even Kavkaz admixture. Well some MENA groups like Kurds, northern Persians, Turks and as far as Kashmir have those traits but they do have distant relationship with Europeans. Yet you can find Bedouin communities in the Negev, Jordan, parts of Saudi and even Yemenite Jews who get light eyes and “blondish” hair without any links to Europeans. There are significant Muslim communities that have blond hair and blue eyes like the Kazan Tatars, Bosniaks, Moriscos, Turks and various Kavkaz/ north Iranian communities no one think the women from there are trophy wives, what makes a “European” blond different? It’s just an Orientalist trope. Some might have a “fever” just like many white/european guys that have a fever for “yellow” Asian women and “brown” Latinas.

and then on the other hand, you are not likely to marry a woman who is born in a Muslim family. It's no wonder that most white converts are women.
    That’s is true in diaspora the rules get slightly relaxed. Yes many MENA from various communities will marry a “White” European woman for a variety of reasons, maybe their personality match, maybe they get along. Perhaps both side fetishize each other. It’s also partly convince in the diaspora because sponsoring someone is very expensive, and there is a lot of bureaucratic bs that’s go with it as well. There are MENA’s who are married to other communities, but I for example if I don’t get a woman from my community due to the reasons I mentioned yes I would marry a “white” woman of European descent simply due to the demographic of the area that I live in.

I believe White/European women convert because Islam offers them a natural outlet to be women again from the artificial feminist bs. Not to mention Islam gives women significant privileges if you read its tenets and practices. Islam honours motherhood for example, yet in the feminist west this seen as an abomination. Yes white European female converts often tend to be sincere in their conversion, it’s rarely due to economic or political goals as it’s implied. They often convert for truly spiritual reasons.
    My genetic results

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Iraqi Arabs are very tribal people.
    They also have really high Iranic DNA.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Steppe
    Ethnicity
    west & central asian
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    r1a-z93
    Taxonomy
    Turanid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 293
    Given: 137

0 Not allowed!

Do people actually think this forum is a representation of what people think like? Does it look like we live in the 1950s? Of course it isn't, maybe in some places but we do not live in the segregated society we used to live in 60-70 years ago...interracial relationships are as common as anything at this point in most urban areas.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kessaras View Post
    They also have really high Iranic DNA.
    Not exactly accurate. Iraqi Arabs as I mentioned can be divided to several groups. Of course it also depend on geographic proximity. Plus several Persian dynasties rules the area post Abbasid times.
    My genetic results

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Not exactly accurate. Iraqi Arabs as I mentioned can be divided to several groups. Of course it also depend on geographic proximity. Plus several Persian dynasties rules the area post Abbasid times.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/illustrativeDNA/s/iEgmMAouAI

Just look at this guy’s BMAC.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread Information