Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,449
    Given: 31,622

0 Not allowed!

Malaga is popular with girl trips from Romania, like weekend trips of a group of friends, even outside summer, because your region is so warm year-round.

but I've heard it often in girls like colleagues and acquaintances to go and visit, because we have a direct flight.

I didn't ask if they meet local men there, I would say they mostly don't, it's in general single girls and they shy away from the d*ck even at home, imagine among foreigners.

also, the normie girls visiting Malaga don't pay any attention to looks of the people as in an ethnic way, at most they appreciate the Southern/Mediterranean vibe of the men, a fact known to appeal to Eastern and Northern females

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,539
    Given: 4,803

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nurzat View Post
    Malaga is popular with girl trips from Romania, like weekend trips of a group of friends, even outside summer, because your region is so warm year-round.

but I've heard it often in girls like colleagues and acquaintances to go and visit, because we have a direct flight.

I didn't ask if they meet local men there, I would say they mostly don't, it's in general single girls and they shy away from the d*ck even at home, imagine among foreigners.

also, the normie girls visiting Malaga don't pay any attention to looks of the people as in an ethnic way, at most they appreciate the Southern/Mediterranean vibe of the men, a fact known to appeal to Eastern and Northern females

The Romanian girls have not raised any expectations in Malaga, the local girls surpass them by far. I don't think that Romanians are even considered as simple tourists in Malaga, it is very likely that they think they are immigrants.
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

. . .
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenized barbarian
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallop View Post
    The Romanian girls have not raised any expectations in Malaga, the local girls surpass them by far. I don't think that Romanians are even considered as simple tourists in Malaga, it is very likely that they think they are immigrants.
    dunno, never visited and I am not interested in girls, neither Spanish nor Romanian, was just saying Malaga is well known on here and one of the things people visiting it like it for and mention it and travel to it is for its exoticness in weather and landscape, the overall vibe, looks like a tourist destination in an exotic place for Europe so people like it.

about exoticness of local people I don't know, but usually Spaniards are considered exotic in Romania in the sense of Mediterranean/Southern, which in Romania has no negative label to it, nor positive, regarding people, while it has a positive label in terms of weather, cuisine, vacation destination.

some girls, not all, but many, mention liking Spanish and Italian men for being deep brunets, though - it doesn't mean they say they all are, but those types are found there and the girls over here like it, and these are the types of comments people make, with not much thought into anthro stuff, of course, usual people just generalize, as a means of simplifying discourse, they don't mean anything bad about it.

Spaniards most of times they are mentioning a Romanian call him/her Gypsy, while the opposite doesn't happen, Spain is not a topic for Romanians and when they encounter it they maybe mention liking Spain for its exotic vibe, looks included, but no slurs (or rarely) and no mean intention behind it. anyway, I could not care less, I just tell you what average people, normies, say. I personally judge no population in stereotypical terms and I don't like or dislike any by default, I judge only through what I personally experience and on an individual basis. but when you hear some average non-anthrotard person saying Spaniards are exotic, they might actually say it in a positive manner from their point of view, without any thought of offending the locals, like a compliment
    Last edited by Nurzat; 03-22-2024 at 03:35 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

dunno, never visited and I am not interested in girls, neither Spanish nor Romanian, was just saying Malaga is well known on here and one of the things people visiting it like it for and mention it and travel to it is for its exoticness in weather and landscape, the overall vibe, looks like a tourist destination in an exotic place for Europe so people like it.

about exoticness of local people I don't know, but usually Spaniards are considered exotic in Romania in the sense of Mediterranean/Southern, which in Romania has no negative label to it, nor positive, regarding people, while it has a positive label in terms of weather, cuisine, vacation destination.

some girls, not all, but many, mention liking Spanish and Italian men for being deep brunets, though - it doesn't mean they say they all are, but those types are found there and the girls over here like it, and these are the types of comments people make, with not much thought into anthro stuff, of course, usual people just generalize, as a means of simplifying discourse, they don't mean anything bad about it.

Spaniards most of times they are mentioning a Romanian call him/her Gypsy, while the opposite doesn't happen, Spain is not a topic for Romanians and when they encounter it they maybe mention liking Spain for its exotic vibe, looks included, but no slurs (or rarely) and no mean intention behind it. anyway, I could not care less, I just tell you what average people, normies, say. I personally judge no population in stereotypical terms and I don't like or dislike any by default, I judge only through what I personally experience and on an individual basis. but when you hear some average non-anthrotard person saying Spaniards are exotic, they might actually say it in a positive manner from their point of view, without any thought of offending the locals, like a compliment
    These guys are from Malaga, do they look exotic to Romanian women visiting Malaga?

Strange, maybe these Romanian girls are unaware that they have not left their continent, as now young people are so bad at geography?

This is exotic for the Romanian girls who visit Malaga? by God where are we going, the world is crazy.

Ave María purísima sin pecado concevida! xd, xd, xd,
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

. . .
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hellenized barbarian
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

we are speaking of different things - I was only saying about the usual stuff people say and generalizations, I didn't say such types aren't found, I don't even know, never visited, not interested in that place at all. my post was very clearly touching on something else - that those comments saying Spaniards are exotic are indeed stereotypes and generalizations but most often by normal people (outside these forums I mean) these remarks are not made in a derogatory manner at all, but from their point of view they are even complimenting you, no mean intention there from these people, I know because I've heard them speaking about their vacations and how much they loved it and how good these exotic Spaniards look like, all was said in a very positive manner, no need to be offended, no intention from these naive and kindhearted girls to offend anyone, they love Spain and Barcelona and Malaga are the main destinations in Spain from here. most Romanian girls also speak Spanish to various degrees, because of the Mexican and Colombian telenovelas

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

we are speaking of different things - I was only saying about the usual stuff people say and generalizations, I didn't say such types aren't found, I don't even know, never visited, not interested in that place at all. my post was very clearly touching on something else - that those comments saying Spaniards are exotic are indeed stereotypes and generalizations but most often by normal people (outside these forums I mean) these remarks are not made in a derogatory manner at all, but from their point of view they are even complimenting you, no mean intention there from these people, I know because I've heard them speaking about their vacations and how much they loved it and how good these exotic Spaniards look like, all was said in a very positive manner, no need to be offended, no intention from these naive and kindhearted girls to offend anyone, they love Spain and Barcelona and Malaga are the main destinations in Spain from here. most Romanian girls also speak Spanish to various degrees, because of the Mexican and Colombian telenovelas
    I'm not offended because when you go, I've been there and back 20 times. You think you're making fun of me in public, but you're not up to it, you don't have enough insight, you don't even have grace. Your stupid and rancid mockery serves me to make Andalusia and Andalusians known.

First of all, I don't want to put Romanians on the same level as other tourists who usually visit Spain, because Andalusians don't even consider Romanians as tourists.

. . .
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hellenized barbarian
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm not offended because when you go, I've been there and back 20 times. You think you're making fun of me in public, but you're not up to it, you don't have enough insight, you don't even have grace. Your stupid and rancid mockery serves me to make Andalusia and Andalusians known.
    must have read something else if you saw that in my comments. I lost precious time to come and make a quality input only to get offended. I now noticed it was you, user Gallop, for some reason I thought gixajo posted this and as I like him as an user I came to comment on the thread, so there was no intention to mock anyone, you are wrong. now I saw it was you, a user I know nothing of, but it doesn't change my opinion that people don't try to mock Spaniards when they call them exotic - in the end all of us are exotic, I would be exotic in NW Europe, a Scando would be exotic in Romania or Spain, a Spaniard will usually be exotic in Romania etc, and average people use this word without the judgement of an anthro forum person.

First of all, I don't want to put Romanians on the same level as other tourists who usually visit Spain, because Andalusians don't even consider Romanians as tourists.
    Andalusia is not above Romanian regions economically, Romanians vacation normally like other people in Spain, see below.
    but I understand if they now find it hard to believe that most of Spain isn't doing better economically than most of Romania, since Spain has experienced a boom in Romanian immigration 20 years ago, some half a million Romanians in Spain at some point, I think, but in the meantime Spain went down and Romania went up economically (overall Spain is doing better but there are pockets of Romania where Romanians are doing better than Spaniards), now there is no immigration from Romania to Spain or Italy and already over a million, some say two million Romanians from Western Europe came back to the country and work and live on here now.

GDP in PPS per capita in EUR (2022), European Union regions (from here):

Romania - West ---- 26,700
    Romania - Centre ---- 25,200
    Romania - North West ---- 24,700
    Spain - Canary Islands ---- 24,000
    Spain - Extremadura ---- 23,000
    Spain - Andalusia ---- 22,700

not to mention that richest region in Romania is doing better than the richest regions in Spain:

Romania - Ilfov (including Bucharest) ---- 62,900
    Spain - Community of Madrid ---- 41,400
    Spain - Basque Country ---- 38,600
    Spain - Navarre ---- 36,400
    Spain - Catalonia ---- 35,000
    Last edited by Nurzat; 03-23-2024 at 01:00 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"Canarias tiene un límite", the mobilization that wants to light the fuse of a change of model in the islands.

The islands will mobilize on April 20 in what is expected to be a historic protest against the current tourism and development model. At least five islands will simultaneously concentrate protests called by more than twenty citizen organizations.

Canary Islands calls for a tourism and vacation moratorium
    https://www.elsaltodiario.com/medioa...o-modelo-islas

It is understandable, since the islands are saturated with retirees and European travelers who have caused the housing to rise, ultimately impoverishing the locals, in addition to seeing how tourists do not respect the protected areas and even signposted.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The Canary Islands have a limit. The Canary Islands are no longer a paradise because of the tourism of retired people and the European bourgeoisie who go to the islands to prosper without paying contributions, impoverishing the local population.

The Canary Islands can no longer support a wild tourism in all senses. A demonstration is called for May 20th.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information