Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When is a society "too rich" or "too poor" for discource about sexual issues to be on the table?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Is there transgender surgery in Iran and Pakistan, or castration?
    Both, but in fact Khomeini himself issued an edict/fatwa legalising it for those who wished to have it, especially homosexuals who wanted to be 'corrected'.

(and 70% of transgenders are F-M, teen girls who hate their bodies, have a mental illness, live in liberal environments, and are heavy social media users, a perfect example of social contagion)
    Is it really that skewed? But I do know that, unlike M-F transgenders, who do come from across the social spectrum, F-M transgenders are very often poor girls who have been sexually abused and thus feel ashamed of their bodies. (Radical feminist Julie Bindel - not always someone I especially like - has written extensively about this). https://unherd.com/2023/01/blackpool...ken-children/?
    https://unherd.com/2022/10/mermaids-...ring-children/

Post-1994 South Africa was the first woke state, implementing aggressive racial quotas and discrimination in favour of blacks.
    And this led to a massive capital flight and brain drain, and an ever-worsening crisis of competence and inability to maintain complex systems.
    As an interesting aside, it was also among the first countries in the Global South to firstly ban discrimination against homosexuals and then to legalise gay marriage - even before quite a few Western countries did so.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,506
    Given: 4,600

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Is it really that skewed? But I do know that, unlike M-F transgenders, who do come from across the social spectrum, F-M transgenders are very often poor girls who have been sexually abused and thus feel ashamed of their bodies. (Radical feminist Julie Bindel - not always someone I especially like - has written extensively about this). https://unherd.com/2023/01/blackpool...ken-children/?
    https://unherd.com/2022/10/mermaids-...ring-children/
    Yes that too, sexual attention, harassment, or abuse is common,
    as well as widespread body dysmorphia in the social media age, and a want to escape the male gaze and the female body.
    I have been around many queer and nonbinary girls, many times they are often from the urban and suburban lower classes,
    but I think that left-liberalism (personal/family orientation and local environment) and mental health are greater predictors than class.
    There are poor conservative areas without transgenderism.
    I doubt that there are any transgender Mennonites or Amish no matter how poor they are or if they experience sexual abuse.

I read the article about Blackpool, this must be a miserable depressed area full of grooming gangs and social dysfunction.
    I doubt that the environment is socially conservative. Maybe Nottingham is similar?
    (Also transgender organisations tend to set up and groom the most vulnerable children in the most miserable urban environments, such as Detroit, where they do not attract attention. This is part of the laboratory of transgenderism)

Overall though, liberal women have the highest rates of unhappiness and mental illness, followed by liberal men.
    Conservatism has a protective effect, except for children on military bases (mental illness, increasingly woke environment).

Also among 'serious' transgenders, personality disorders are common:
    narcissistic, obsessive-compulsive, sadistic-masochistic, antisocial, histrionic,
    borderline as well, including for the mother.
    In a small study from 1991 I think, when gender dysphoria was rare and mostly M-F,
    some 53% had mothers with diagnosed borderline personality disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    As an interesting aside, it was also among the first countries in the Global South to firstly ban discrimination against homosexuals and then to legalise gay marriage - even before quite a few Western countries did so.
    South African blacks are socially conservative, but their leaders are strangely very socially liberal (same in the US).
    Even Julius Malema who wants to kill the Boers is strongly in favour of LGBT rights.
    I wonder why. Maybe they received their orders from their transnational white masters?
    Or maybe the South African black leaders are on the down-low?
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 03-03-2024 at 02:46 AM.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,527
    Given: 6,482

1 Not allowed!

Cosmo Lady, you're right. They receive their marching orders from the creeps and freaks who own and run much of the world. The Black leaders likely are "homophobic", but their bosses push the LGBT madness on them. Like American Black actors, they put on the dress, as Kat Williams could tell you.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Coastal Syrian
    Ancestry
    Tartous
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H4a1-T152C!
    Religion
    Catholic (Maronite Rite)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,804
    Given: 995

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by calxpal View Post
    I agree with this I honestly think LGBTQ issues are given way too much weight nowadays compared to other issues. I am also unhappy that things that affect society greatly are rarely or never talked about in comparison. I agree with the point above that a lot of it is about trends and fads.
    Seriously— I am sick and tired of hearing people on both the left and the right obsessively talk about gays and transgenders. People are starving and dying and insane and homeless, and all they want to talk about is some minuscule subset of the population that is not important in most people’s lives. Do I care for it? No. But when it’s so much of what I hear is “gay this” “transgender that” I started to feel like I am going insane. These kinds of issues are the last priority, especially in a “poor” society.
    23andMe: 100% Levantine
    AncestryDNA: 100% Levant (North Lebanon & Mount Lebanon)
    ܫܘܒܚܐ ܠܡܪܢ ܝܫܘܥ ܡܫܝܚܐ ♰
    My mtFull

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sacha View Post
    Seriously— I am sick and tired of hearing people on both the left and the right obsessively talk about gays and transgenders. People are starving and dying and insane and homeless, and all they want to talk about is some minuscule subset of the population that is not important in most people’s lives. Do I care for it? No. But when it’s so much of what I hear is “gay this” “transgender that” I started to feel like I am going insane. These kinds of issues are the last priority, especially in a “poor” society.
    You can talk about many issues at the same time. The LGBT extremism poses an existential threat to my country and other countries, and they force and push the trans madness on children, so I indeed will condemn it with no hesitation and no reservation. Some states want to remove children from parents who refuse to play along with this current insanity. I won't stop people from "getting their freak on" behind closed doors, but I also realize how degenerate the *mainstream* (not just the fringe like in the relatively recent past) is when I see male departmental/military/political/social leaders in dresses.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Coastal Syrian
    Ancestry
    Tartous
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H4a1-T152C!
    Religion
    Catholic (Maronite Rite)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,804
    Given: 995

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    You can talk about many issues at the same time. The LGBT extremism poses an existential threat to my country and other countries, and they force and push the trans madness on children, so I indeed will condemn it with no hesitation and no reservation. Some states want to remove children from parents who refuse to play along with this current insanity. I won't stop people from "getting their freak on" behind closed doors, but I also realize how degenerate the *mainstream* (not just the fringe like in the relatively recent past) is when I see male departmental/military/political/social leaders in dresses.
    It’s fair, you can like or dislike like it and be vocal, but I think it takes up way too much of the political consciousness compared to how much of society it affects. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but it always seems to pop up when there’s something shadier going on that we are supposed to ignore… almost like it is a tool of the Powers That Be to distract us from more important issues. I mean, some of it is so ridiculous that it seems theatrical. I’m sure you know what I am talking about, like those sensationalist stories (that have turned out to be fake IIRC) about “litter boxes in bathroom,” that one crossdressing official, the way these things have become so ingrained in society… it’s ridiculous and I am sick of it.
    23andMe: 100% Levantine
    AncestryDNA: 100% Levant (North Lebanon & Mount Lebanon)
    ܫܘܒܚܐ ܠܡܪܢ ܝܫܘܥ ܡܫܝܚܐ ♰
    My mtFull

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

It’s fair, you can like or dislike like it and be vocal, but I think it takes up way too much of the political consciousness compared to how much of society it affects. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but it always seems to pop up when there’s something shadier going on that we are supposed to ignore… almost like it is a tool of the Powers That Be to distract us from more important issues. I mean, some of it is so ridiculous that it seems theatrical. I’m sure you know what I am talking about, like those sensationalist stories (that have turned out to be fake IIRC) about “litter boxes in bathroom,” that one crossdressing official, the way these things have become so ingrained in society… it’s ridiculous and I am sick of it.
    That's a valid point. There is a lot of click bait, and there is a lot of controversy generation and manufactured outrage. We're not in the same territory that we were in the relatively recent past, though. The lunatics don't just run the asylum; they own it too.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,397
    Given: 12,873

3 Not allowed!

This is 100% spot on I wish that more concern was given towards other groups especially the poor/starving/homeless but also other marginalized groups that don't get half the respect or attention LGBTQ people, a small portion of the population, do. I wish the focus would shift more towards solving serious issues that affect everyone. I do not disrespect LGBTQ people though. I think priorities have to shift also some of the radical LGBTQ ideas that have come out recently are maddening. Also I've met several LGBTQ people who had no business claiming to be oppressed at all, in fact this one lesbian girl I knew was rich, attractive, and popular and I know she lived a very EASY and unoppressed life and she got tons of free stuff even though she was claiming to be oppressed being LGBTQ but I never saw or heard any hate comments towards her even, and she was never excluded. She was LGBTQ but still way more privileged than most people . Also I hope my second comment doesn't come of as offensive or rude, if it bothers anyone I'm sorry.
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Yes that too, sexual attention, harassment, or abuse is common,
    as well as widespread body dysmorphia in the social media age, and a want to escape the male gaze and the female body.
    I have been around many queer and nonbinary girls, many times they are often from the urban and suburban lower classes,
    but I think that left-liberalism (personal/family orientation and local environment) and mental health are greater predictors than class.
    There are poor conservative areas without transgenderism.
    I doubt that there are any transgender Mennonites or Amish no matter how poor they are or if they experience sexual abuse.

I read the article about Blackpool, this must be a miserable depressed area full of grooming gangs and social dysfunction.
    I doubt that the environment is socially conservative. Maybe Nottingham is similar?
    (Also transgender organisations tend to set up and groom the most vulnerable children in the most miserable urban environments, such as Detroit, where they do not attract attention. This is part of the laboratory of transgenderism)

Overall though, liberal women have the highest rates of unhappiness and mental illness, followed by liberal men.
    Conservatism has a protective effect, except for children on military bases (mental illness, increasingly woke environment).

Also among 'serious' transgenders, personality disorders are common:
    narcissistic, obsessive-compulsive, sadistic-masochistic, antisocial, histrionic,
    borderline as well, including for the mother.
    In a small study from 1991 I think, when gender dysphoria was rare and mostly M-F,
    some 53% had mothers with diagnosed borderline personality disorder.

South African blacks are socially conservative, but their leaders are strangely very socially liberal (same in the US).
    Even Julius Malema who wants to kill the Boers is strongly in favour of LGBT rights.
    I wonder why. Maybe they received their orders from their transnational white masters?
    Or maybe the South African black leaders are on the down-low?
    The supposed social conservatism of non-white/non-Western societies is heavily exaggerated and at times quite frankly bogus. Certainly, rates of divorce, out-of-wedlock births and STDs in Africa and the Caribbean are through the roof. Further, like you just implied, even homosexuality is more widespread among them than is commonly acknowledged. And while - for now at least - rates of divorce and out-of-wedlock births in the MENA and Asia are certainly far lower than in the West (or Africa/Caribbean), here too we should take it with a pinch of salt: birth rates are below replacement rate in most of East Asia as well as Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, Iran and parts of India; TV shows and films from Turkey, Lebanon, Pakistan and India are nowadays just as oversexed as anything you find in the West (in fact, I'd even say that you see more topless musclebound men in Bollywood films than in Hollywood films these days); abortion is widespread in China and India, not least as a way of getting rid of girls; prostitution is more prevalent in parts of SE Asia than anywhere in the West. Etc etc.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,452
    Given: 7,901

1 Not allowed!

Exactly, they're forcing this issue to become part of your everyday life. While it normally shouldn't be.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information