Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

@ Anglo-Celtic: I'll post more later, but for now I have a fair question for you:

If I am a Communist fellow traveler who "side(s) with Bolsheviks", then why did I start the threads 1) "Evidence that Putin is a Soviet Dictator", and 2) "What Soviet Dictators Have Done in the Past"? If I were such, I would have hidden all the evil deeds committed by Communists, as much as I could, and I would have begun threads like 'A New Appraisal of Stalin', or 'Communism Hasn't Worked Because it Wasn't Applied Correctly.'
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,033
    Given: 6,627

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    Nope. That is *the* most relevant thing since that's exactly why we're in this unmitigated quagmire, one in which you and your White separatist friend in a religious cult (the one who thinks that Alaska will be invaded by Bad Vlad), side with Bolsheviks, globalists, and neocons (your purported enemies).
    Joe Biden is your president, whether you like it or not. Not mine. I don't side with any such people, I am more in line with American conservative opinion on Russia than you, as is Smaland. You are taking a one dimensional view on politics. You probably think America was right to fight Hitler so I guess that means you side with Bolsheviks and Globalists?

It's naive to think that Putin is suicidal enough to nuke a country that can annihilate his country in response since MAD has been a thing longer than your parents have been on this planet.
    You don't have to think Putin is about to press the button to recognise him as a threat. He is literally threatening nuclear war against you if your country sends troops to Ukraine and you don't see him as a threat in any way? Mindboggling. By the same rationale the Soviet Union was never a threat to the US.

As for "what of it?", American spooks staged a coup, started a revolution, destroyed a pipeline, etc., and this all started when Slow Joe (there's that relevancy again) hinted that it would be okay for Russia to invade a bit of Ukraine, which is something that Donald Trump would never say.
    Go and burn an American flag then if it makes you feel better, I don't care. Recognising the Russian threat (to you, not me) does not mean supporting US foreign policy.
    Spoiler!

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,529
    Given: 6,482

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    @ Anglo-Celtic: I'll post more later, but for now I have a fair question for you:

If I am a Communist fellow traveler who "side(s) with Bolsheviks", then why did I start the threads 1) "Evidence that Putin is a Soviet Dictator", and 2) "What Soviet Dictators Have Done in the Past"? If I were such, I would have hidden all the evil deeds committed by Communists, as much as I could, and I would have begun threads like 'A New Appraisal of Stalin', or 'Communism Hasn't Worked Because it Wasn't Applied Correctly.'
    You're not a Bolshevik. You just side with them. I'm talking about the here and the now. The Cold War is over despite the best efforts of the military-industrial complex.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    Joe Biden is your president, whether you like it or not. Not mine. I don't side with any such people, I am more in line with American conservative opinion on Russia than you, as is Smaland. You are taking a one dimensional view on politics. You probably think America was right to fight Hitler so I guess that means you side with Bolsheviks and Globalists?

You don't have to think Putin is about to press the button to recognise him as a threat. He is literally threatening nuclear war against you if your country sends troops to Ukraine and you don't see him as a threat in any way? Mindboggling. By the same rationale the Soviet Union was never a threat to the US.

Go and burn an American flag then if it makes you feel better, I don't care. Recognising the Russian threat (to you, not me) does not mean supporting US foreign policy.
    He's not *my* president. He does not represent me or my views, and he stole the election. Your Hitler comparison is complete nonsense. The Bolsheviks, not Bad Vlad, are destroying the USA, and muh polls mean squat to me.

Bad Vlad is not the main threat. He's not damaging and destroying the USA as I type this. Actions speak louder than bluster. It was the globalists' psychosis that led to his threats, and it's breathtaking that you can't grasp this obvious fact.

I won't burn the American flag (stupid comment). I won't burn our Constitution, either, but I can't say the same for the Biden regime. By the way, if the Bear and the Eagle "throw rocks", you won't be safe, either. You can thank your globalist friends for that.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You're not a Bolshevik. You just side with them. I'm talking about the here and the now. The Cold War is over despite the best efforts of the military-industrial complex.
    • "You just side with them": if so, then why have I brought up the Holomodor, during which millions of Ukrainians were murdered by Stalin with an artificial famine? If there's anything I'm not, it's a fellow traveler, who is a person who "side"s with Bolsheviks.

Someone who ' throws mud ' at someone else just because they don't share the same opinion doesn't ' cover himself with glory '.
      _
    • "The Cold War is over ...": it's closer to the truth to say that we've had an intermission from 1991-2022, but Putin has brought it back.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

• "You just side with them": if so, then why have I brought up the Holomodor, during which millions of Ukrainians were murdered by Stalin with an artificial famine? If there's anything I'm not, it's a fellow traveler, who is a person who "side"s with Bolsheviks.

Someone who ' throws mud ' at someone else just because they don't share the same opinion doesn't ' cover himself with glory '.
      _
    • "The Cold War is over ...": it's closer to the truth to say that we've had an intermission from 1991-2022, but Putin has brought it back.
    I'm not talking about the past. I'm talking about the present when the very same creeps, behind the Holomodor, see many White Americans as the new Kulaks. These Bolsheviks are the ones who pushed the world towards nuclear war by antagonizing and encircling Bad Vlad. These are the people who brought back the Cold War as they pushed NATO to the borders of Russia.

My hands aren't muddy. If you show me where I actually misrepresented your views, with a specific example, I will examine my hands for dirt. Are you not condoning and supporting our aid and involvement with Zelensky, a dictator who is no respecter of the rights that are enumerated in our Constitutional document, a man who disagrees with said principles? You don't have to be on Team Putin to not be on Team Nuland, who fortunately left the political scene.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

_
    I'm not talking about the past. I'm talking about the present when the very same creeps, behind the Holomodor, see many White Americans as the new Kulaks. These Bolsheviks are the ones who pushed the world towards nuclear war by antagonizing and encircling Bad Vlad. These are the people who brought back the Cold War as they pushed NATO to the borders of Russia.

My hands aren't muddy. If you show me where I actually misrepresented your views, with a specific example, I will examine my hands for dirt. Are you not condoning and supporting our aid and involvement with Zelensky, a dictator who is no respecter of the rights that are enumerated in our Constitutional document, a man who disagrees with said principles? You don't have to be on Team Putin to not be on Team Nuland, who fortunately left the political scene.

No evidence so far:
    • Zelensky is "a dictator"
    • He doesn't respect "the rights that are enumerated in our Constitutional document, (he is a) man who disagrees with said principles"

Even if the Ukrainian government isn't exactly like ours, Ukraine is currently fighting for its life against Russia. It's hard to find fault with a government that assumes extra powers in wartime. Also, it's up to Ukraine to decide on what kind of government it wants. All I want is for America to return to the Constitutional government that we once had.

I don't "condone" aid to Ukraine, because there's nothing wrong with it. I definitely support aid to Ukraine, since Russia has threatened Alaska (even if other forum members firmly deny it). For another reason to support Ukraine, please read the Parable of the Good Samaritan in Luke 10:25-37.

At his worst, a real Bolshevik is an utter tyrant like Stalin who committed genocide against millions of Russians and others (Solzhenitsyn said 66 million, no one knows exactly how many), and who deported members of a number of ethnic groups to Siberia / Central Asia. Even under a 'milder' Bolshevik like Brezhnev, the Soviet Union invaded Czechoslovakia in 1968, and Afghanistan in 1979. I don't think that you think that I'm Brezhnev's twin brother, but you've grouped me together with Stalin and people like him, by calling me a "Bolshevik", in effect. In doing so, haven't you gotten plenty of mud on your hands?

In case you haven't yet realized it, in your first paragraph, you said that "Bolsheviks" have "brought back the Cold War" ( ?!? ).

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,996
    Given: 12,783

4 Not allowed!

Nope. That is *the* most relevant thing since that's exactly why we're in this unmitigated quagmire, one in which you and your White separatist friend in a religious cult (the one who thinks that Alaska will be invaded by Bad Vlad), side with Bolsheviks, globalists, and neocons (your purported enemies). It's naive to think that Putin is suicidal enough to nuke a country that can annihilate his country in response since MAD has been a thing longer than your parents have been on this planet. As for "what of it?", American spooks staged a coup, started a revolution, destroyed a pipeline, etc., and this all started when Slow Joe (there's that relevancy again) hinted that it would be okay for Russia to invade a bit of Ukraine, which is something that Donald Trump would never say.

One needs to ask, "What would be the rational response in a particular situation?" NATO's entrance into the conflict would be a defeat for Russia (because of the US, really). As we've seen with Serbia, if given the chance NATO will do as it pleases to get what it wants (a US military base in the Balkans). The only thing keeping NATO out of Ukraine is the threat of nuclear war (look at the reaction from Germany, etc. over Macron mouthing off). So what do you do if you're Putin? You make it clear if you fuck with Russia there would be a nuclear war.

This is what anyone in a position of power would do.

Would he do it if NATO directly involved itself in the conflict? I don't think he would but I obviously can't be certain. I do know he'd use nukes if NATO entered Russia. It's guaranteed he would use nukes in that scenario.

Is it worth the gamble to place Ukraine directly in NATO's sphere of influence by putting troops on the ground? No. There is no gain to anyone in the West to have Ukraine in its sphere of influence (and NATO countries except the US have always been against it except for the US because of certain people).

So is Putin threatening NATO (and you and me as Americans) with nukes? Yes. The rational reaction would be to back the fuck off. What happens in Ukraine is irrelevant to the lives of Americans. It's certain people who keep trying to drag us into this conflict. The same people who were previously trying to drag us into war in Iran.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,331
    Given: 3,037

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    You make it clear if you fuck with Russia there would be a nuclear war.
    In other words, I don’t care if I die; I’m taking you with me.
    He’s bluffing, or he is so deranged that he doesn't see a problem with millions of deaths.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,996
    Given: 12,783

4 Not allowed!

I won't burn the American flag (stupid comment). I won't burn our Constitution, either, but I can't say the same for the Biden regime. By the way, if the Bear and the Eagle "throw rocks", you won't be safe, either. You can thank your globalist friends for that.
    Creoda's burning the American flag suggestion says it all about the mentality of the person who conflates a people with their government. You could be against your government and want the best for your countrymen.

In fact, you'd be unpatriotic if you accept a government's actions that harm its citizens.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 03-08-2024 at 05:57 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information