H4a1-T152C!
    Religion
    Catholic (Maronite Rite)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,804
    Given: 995

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pulsa Dinura View Post
    Leysh 7atta t3ab b alternate account? Post 3a maintek ya mossad.
    23andMe: 100% Levantine
    AncestryDNA: 100% Levant (North Lebanon & Mount Lebanon)
    ܫܘܒܚܐ ܠܡܪܢ ܝܫܘܥ ܡܫܝܚܐ ♰
    My mtFull

Last Online
    Today @ 03:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 676
    Given: 547

0 Not allowed!

لفتاة الذكية ظاهرياً انضمت إلى نادي نظريات المؤامرة.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Canaanite Phoenician
    Ethnicity
    Canaanite
    Country
    Lebanon
    Taxonomy
    Maronitis Libanensis
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 258
    Given: 390

2 Not allowed!

Ya bent el dictatorship wel Moukhabarat,

I know you're not familiar with people having different opinions (you certainly know what will happen to them).
    When you disagree with the views of the almighty Pol Pot 1 & Pol Pot 2 Baathi dictators, you automatically become a Zionist, a Mossad agent, an imperialist, Crusader and colonial powers remnants ...

We've been hearing this rhetoric since the 1970ies.

Yalla, erbit ten7all.
    "And God said "Love Your Enemy", and I obeyed Him and loved myself." - Gibran Khalil

. . .
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenized barbarian
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,449
    Given: 31,624

1 Not allowed!

our Basal Eurasian ancestral mothers must have looked like that.

looks a bit more robust in facial features than the European basic Med and it has an expected Eastern pull, but she's definitely pretty, looks above average. it's not a contest of who's prettiest, there's plenty of beautiful Levantine and Lebanese girls. two of the prettiest girls I've seen irl in Romania were Iraqi and half Iraqi

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I know you're not familiar with people having different opinions (you certainly know what will happen to them).
    When you disagree with the views of the almighty Pol Pot 1 & Pol Pot 2 Baathi dictators, you automatically become a Zionist, a Mossad agent, an imperialist, Crusader and colonial powers remnants ...

Yalla, erbit ten7all.
    Hi mish sakinat hoon w mafkara 7alha btefhem balmawadee3 sharq alawsat.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    West Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ancestry
    75% Extremadura 25% La Mancha
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Atlantized Trans Mediterranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 225

0 Not allowed!

Armenized or Orientalized Pontid (what people calls "East Mediterranid").

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,519
    Given: 8,746

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nurzat View Post
    our Basal Eurasian ancestral mothers must have looked like that.

looks a bit more robust in facial features than the European basic Med and it has an expected Eastern pull, but she's definitely pretty, looks above average. it's not a contest of who's prettiest, there's plenty of beautiful Levantine and Lebanese girls. two of the prettiest girls I've seen irl in Romania were Iraqi and half Iraqi
    more like this;
    https://c8.alamy.com/comp/2B01WPP/th...ge-2B01WPP.jpg

Last Online
    Today @ 02:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    Coastal Syrian
    Ancestry
    Tartous
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H4a1-T152C!
    Religion
    Catholic (Maronite Rite)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,804
    Given: 995

1 Not allowed!

You're right. You're probably not Mossad. They usually do a better job than this.

Here, I will walk you through so that you can improve next time. This will be in English, because I do not want to make you have to mess around with translators again, and so that any popcorn-eating observer can understand lol

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    لفتاة الذكية ظاهرياً انضمت إلى نادي نظريات المؤامرة.
    First of all, I will bring out the most obvious thing; when someone speaks casually to you, you don't bring out the broken fus7a. Whether translated (most likely) or some poor attempt to learn Arabic, it's bizarre to reply like this. The only time when you write out the fathatan (ً, in case you are not aware) is when you're writing for children or doing something excessively formal. I also would not put "لفتاة الذكية" in the way you have; I know what you mean by it, but it's easy to be confused. Right now, you've phrased it as "for THE girl THE smart," when you should ideally be doing "THE girl smart." It's a pretty easy mistake, but it shows that you're probably translating from another language, which puts everything after this under higher scrutiny. The rest is still weird, but I think if you tackle this issue you will be ahead immediately.

Yalla, erbit ten7all.
    I'm... trying to see where I mentioned any of this. I mean I like that you mentioned Crusaders, Crusaders are pretty cool, I used to get called "Crusader" sometimes. There's a lot of Crusader stuff near where I grew up. But it's still sadly unrelated.

Man, I will not lie to you, rambling on like this makes it even more obvious that you are Florstadt (or at the very least a buddy of his he's talking to, but I doubt that to be honest). I have seen multiple times, when I speak about the Middle East, the "users currently browsing this thread" box has Florstadt in it, and then when I post something about the Levant (Lebanon particularly) often that account goes offline and this "Pulsa Dinura" one magically appears. You bring up random and unrelated topics, but since I will be honest I do this sometimes as well, I don't think it is a high enough horse for me to ride.

But there are other behaviors that you've now helpfully put on display that give me more credibility.

One of the most infuriating habits I see from the "both of you" is either an inability or willingness to quote people's posts when you are arguing/disagree with them. You can just scroll up in this thread to display this, clicking the "quote" button doesn't give you the last layer, but it's also evident in other threads I have talked to you (Florstadt) in. I don't want to speculate too deeply into this, since that's not the point of this reply, but it seems like you are purposefully making it so that the other person is not notified of your reply-- thus allowing you to remain unchallenged when you throw around non sequitur arguments willy-nilly.

I remember one of the first times I interacted with you, you kept going on and on in that thread about me without quoting me, telling me how I should be "realizing my true identity" and identifying as some random LARP-y thing instead of Arab. When you want to speak to someone, you quote them. I'm quoting you, because I am replying to what has been said to me. It would actually be really nice if you adopted this behavior, since the way you currently do it is frankly annoying.

Another reason why I can identify you: you seem to think I am some sort of mindless shill for the Syrian government. I am not forced to comply to one ideology or strictly support one party/leader/whatever you are doing, I can have some opinions that align and some opinions that vastly differ. But in this black-and-white view that you seem to be pushing, this means anything that isn't 100% on your side is 100% on the other side. You've done the same with accusing me of having certain opinions on Jewish people. I disagree with you on a few things, obviously I think every single Jewish person should die or whatever, I'm not sure the logic going on behind this.

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    Hi mish sakinat hoon w mafkara 7alha btefhem balmawadee3 sharq alawsat.
    Maybe "hiye" is a better latinization (in the place of "hi"), since people use the English word "hi" often. Again, I get it, but I wouldn't do it.

Perhaps it's just me with this one, but going from the more casual speech at the beginning to the more pretty formal-leaning ending ("balmawadee3 sharq alawsat") seems unnatural. "Tefhem" is good though. Also-- sakinat, it makes me think about living in a place, like saying it as a fact, "I live in my house." Okay, you live in your house. I think here "3aysha" is better; it's like, okay she does not live here, she does not experience life here right now, she's too separated. You're going for a specific dialect and it also fits better considering that. I think this whole sentence could be expressed better if instead of (I'm doing this as a "direct" translation instead of one based on meaning to show the difference to you):

"She not living here and figures herself understanding the issues of the Middle East"

You did something like :

"She not living here and claims/asserts/something like this she understands the issues we have"

It would be more interesting and kind of "flow" better. You could still use "Middle East," but maybe fix the phrasing to match with the rest when you put that in.

"But Sacha," you may be asking. "That Pulsa Dinura account is older than Florstadt's!" I haven't been around on this website enough to say anything definitive about this. It could be the other way around. It could be that this user has returned after a ban or created a new account. But I don't want to claim anything here either, since I would be really pulling that out of my ass.
    23andMe: 100% Levantine
    AncestryDNA: 100% Levant (North Lebanon & Mount Lebanon)
    ܫܘܒܚܐ ܠܡܪܢ ܝܫܘܥ ܡܫܝܚܐ ♰
    My mtFull

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Oh, look at our 'Arabian' authority residing thousands of kilometers away in the USA, claiming to educate and teach us Arabic from the comfort of her 'home.' Apparently, she believes she can salvage her identity and affirm her Arabness by pointing out our supposed linguistic shortcomings. The sheer dedication you invest in this endeavor only underscores the absence of more meaningful pursuits in your life, doesn't it? Proving intellect through verbose scrolls of... well, nothing of substance.

Well, when we initially crossed paths, you made it quite clear that you weren't keen on any further interaction. You suggested I might be fixated on you, perhaps stemming from your loneliness or some wishful thinking on your part. Yet, here we are – like a magician, you find yourself concocting theories about my activities, meticulously examining my posting history, and whatnot. In your leisure time, you engage in discussions about me with your rather juvenile friends in the chatbox. Quite the pity, isn't it?

Oh, just so you know, I never attempted to engage in any further discussions with you or about you after our initial interaction. I've encountered your kind before.
    You're a narrow-minded individual attempting to conceal it behind a facade of intellect.

Kindly, I'd ask you to leave this thread. We're here to celebrate the genuine beauties and wonders of Lebanon, and your presence is disrupting that. Feel free to contribute to discussions aligned with your interests on other threads, perhaps with your conspiracy theory friends.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information