R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,490
    Given: 5,740

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    One thing I appreciated about Covid is for at least a few years it thwarted the immigration coming into Australia, one of the few benefits.

You wont hear much argument from me about the oppressive rules that came with Covid and btw in Australia this was done under a conservative Government
    although the changes were also done under the conservative government with some changes to State leadership as such in NSW.

As I said the reaction was akin to the idea that the Black Plague had returned and in hindsight we can see this was not the same thing as the Black Plague.

I didnt witness any Police brutality, maybe there was some excessive force at some protests but Im not aware of common incidents of Police brutality.

Australia may have taken bit more of extreme response for a while but overall it was not so drastically different to what was happening in other parts of the world.

The idea of "by the people for the people" has slipped further and further away over time.

Not as extreme in Australia but we see some other western governments where transparency is really non existant and lying to the public about range of issues from wars to secret government expenditure and technology has become the norm.

JFK was trying to reign in such powerful entities that had started running their own race and evidently for that he paid with his life.

Fast forward to 2024 , just take a look the world around you.
    With the technology we have and whats coming the potential is its only going to get worse.
    I LOVED the years of Covid overall. Never got sick, didn't change much for me, if anything we had greater parties at people's instead. Even in malls, at best they were rushing to hand you a pack of their own masks. "Thank you Sir you have to put it on your mouth"... was walking away. It was also often hilarious, dummies putting their masks up and down every 5 seconds to eat in restaurants.

Driving anywhere with almost nobody on the road, was the most amazing, we could go visit all the places we wanted, just with no tourists and retards around. Places i would have never been to in regular times. I never cared about their "exit authorization". Some police wrote tickets on the road, i never received anything, likely didn't work cross country, only in airports. What are we, 8y olds? We sign our own school's exit permits now.

That was a great time, id sign up for another 3 years of their middle age lockdown with both hands. More fresh air, more empty roads, more sound of nothingness, please.

Unfortunately, all this didn't thin the herd as much as i would have wanted to. That was the biggest letdown (semi-joking)

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,529
    Given: 6,482

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    The supermarket-related craziness, hoarding, fighting over toilet paper, etc, when the pandemic started,
    was enough to keep us away from the supermarkets for the next few years!
    I know what you mean. Inflation does the trick now.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,508
    Given: 4,601

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    I LOVED the years of Covid overall. Never got sick, didn't change much for me, if anything we had greater parties at people's instead. Even in malls, at best they were rushing to hand you a pack of their own masks. "Thank you Sir you have to put it on your mouth"... was walking away. It was also often hilarious, dummies putting their masks up and down every 5 seconds to eat in restaurants.

Driving anywhere with almost nobody on the road, was the most amazing, we could go visit all the places we wanted, just with no tourists and retards around. Places i would have never been to in regular times. I never cared about their "exit authorization". Some police wrote tickets on the road, i never received anything, likely didn't work cross country, only in airports. What are we, 8y olds? We sign our own school's exit permits now.

That was a great time, id sign up for another 3 years of their middle age lockdown with both hands. More fresh air, more empty roads, more sound of nothingness, please.

Unfortunately, all this didn't thin the herd as much as i would have wanted to. That was the biggest letdown (semi-joking)
    You are joking right?

Luckily not one of my friends was in Paris during Covid in 2020-22, it would have been a miserable experience.
    (We kept the apartment empty from 2020-22, we regretted not selling, but we still have not sold it.)

The outdoor mask mandate would have been oppressive,
    since everything we like is outdoors (we can do without shopping);
    if we or they wanted to go walking or jogging or sunbathing in the Bois de Boulogne,
    we would be miserable with those masks,
    we would wear them as necklaces,
    and keep a lookout in both directions for uniformed or plainclothes police or annoying civilians.

There is a metal fence that encloses a garden with trees and grass in front of the building,
    that could be a very small private park for a picnic or sunbathing;
    the fence is to protect the building from rioters, squatters and other criminals.

The little decorative balconies are not enough for sunbathing, and there is no pool of course.

So otherwise they would be inside all day, working/surfing the internet and having sex all day,
    which becomes boring within a few weeks, never mind a few years.
    The only fun thing to do outside is to join the protest marches?
    Did the democracy dare to cancel the LGBT Pride parades?

But my friends who stayed in the South of France did have a pleasant time during Covid, not much changed for them,
    They have many kilometers of beautiful trails through the forest next to the house, and a swimming pool, jacuzzi, garden.
    They are in a semi-rural area with not much to do anyway.

The people living in cities must have been quite oppressed by the democracy.

What does one do in Monaco or Nice during Covid? Is it possible to enjoy the outdoors without a mask?

And I have a new Brigitte for you:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7934669

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

So otherwise they would be inside all day, working/surfing the internet and having sex all day,
    which becomes boring within a few weeks, never mind a few years.
    The only fun thing to do outside is to join the protest marches?
    Did the democracy dare to cancel the LGBT Pride parades?

But my friends who stayed in the South of France did have a pleasant time during Covid, not much changed for them,
    They have many kilometers of beautiful trails through the forest next to the house, and a swimming pool, jacuzzi, garden.
    They are in a semi-rural area with not much to do anyway.

The people living in cities must have been quite oppressed by the democracy.
    Anywhere else than big cities was fine. With an actual home, not an appartment, you could live exactly as before.

It surely was a great opportunity to test how far it's now possible to make people act like domesticated dogs. It was mindblowing to me to see some alone in their car on a countryside road, driving with a mask on. I never did not go where i wanted to go, maybe i didn't care enough to get fined, yet in the end i was maybe controlled 4 times in 3 years, mostly on the road. That would have been a small fee to pay anyway. The only thing i really missed was going to some restaurants i liked but then again, almost all of them could have deliver to your door quickly thereafter, like everything else. Everybody else was paid to stay home and dick around.

The more i look back at it the more i find it was not as bad as people make it to be. If anything it revealed how most are generally scared of everything, how sanitized this society has come to be. Ive seen so many who were genuinely terrified to catch this cold, even healthy middle ages, not for others but really themselves. Worse, they didn't want to go outside, because the police was going to eventually give them a ticket. I think this is also due to the fact there is no more hierarchical authority in our societies. People have never experienced it in their civil life, don't understand the purpose of it, which makes it more scary to them. Some failed army personals (most police in the world) were going to slap your fingers for not having a piece of paper you could write yourself. BoOh.

This convinces me that if anything really drastic happens in the West, the society would collapse in a couple of days. That's the conclusion to all this i find the most concerning and that we all should be prepared for eventually in a corner of our mind, not so much that populations of sheeps attract governements of wolves.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,508
    Given: 4,601

1 Not allowed!

Anywhere else than big cities was fine. With an actual home, not an appartment, you could live exactly as before.

It surely was a great opportunity to test how far it's now possible to make people act like domesticated dogs.
    Yes, this seems to have been the main purpose of the lockdowns and other measures.

It was mindblowing to me to see some alone in their car on a countryside road, driving with a mask on.
    The people jogging alone with the mask were also ridiculous.
    They think that Covid will fall out of the sky, out of the trees, into their mouths?

I never did not go where i wanted to go, maybe i didn't care enough to get fined, yet in the end i was maybe controlled 4 times in 3 years, mostly on the road. That would have been a small fee to pay anyway. The only thing i really missed was going to some restaurants i liked but then again, almost all of them could have deliver to your door quickly thereafter, like everything else. Everybody else was paid to stay home and dick around.

The more i look back at it the more i find it was not as bad as people make it to be.
    If anything it revealed how most are generally scared of everything, how sanitized this society has come to be. Ive seen so many who were genuinely terrified to catch this cold, even healthy middle ages, not for others but really themselves.
    Can freedom survive frightened women (and some feminine men) and their social hysterias and the obsession with "safety"?

Worse, they didn't want to go outside, because the police was going to eventually give them a ticket. I think this is also due to the fact there is no more hierarchical authority in our societies. People have never experienced it in their civil life, don't understand the purpose of it, which makes it more scary to them. Some failed army personals (most police in the world) were going to slap your fingers for not having a piece of paper you could write yourself. BoOh.

This convinces me that if anything really drastic happens in the West, the society would collapse in a couple of days. That's the conclusion to all this i find the most concerning and that we all should be prepared for eventually in a corner of our mind, not so much that populations of sheeps attract governements of wolves.
    Frightening and true

What do you think of my latest Brigitte post?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Yes, this seems to have been the main purpose of the lockdowns and other measures.

The people jogging alone with the mask were also ridiculous.
    They think that Covid will fall out of the sky, out of the trees, into their mouths?

Can freedom survive frightened women (and some feminine men) and their social hysterias and the obsession with "safety"?
    This is i would say mostly due to our age pyramid, it is getting very old and upside down. The best technology ever created is death, it makes us evolve and gives room to our descendants. People live nowadays like they are competing to live the longest, monopolize the ressources to the detriment of the society and even their own offsprings. As we ve seen with covid, also totally fine with locking down the entire world so they don't catch a cold. Why? because they are fucking old and scared to die, this is the pinnacle of individualism. I don't care about that, i d rather die in 20 to 30 years and know my kids will be fine. Life sucks when you are old anyway, from my own observations, for example it's ten times better to be millionaire at 35 than billionaire at 70.

What do you think of my latest Brigitte post? [/B]

At this point the burden of proof is on their side, they have provably lied and deceived enough. Im convinced that she is a man and worse they are part of some sick ring, similar to the Epstein's galaxy, just a different branch from the same tree. There is an orgy of clues that any police investigator in any other case would obviously consider worth pursuing.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information