Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    I recognyze my old me and many people in this description.
    Nah, you probably stayed the same, you just change your simp targets, disillusioned by your old idols

You probably even describe other people from own way of thinking, I remember you've told that those who sympathize Russia "have a desperate hope to get a Russian gf".

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Russki View Post
    What does Tucker Carlson think about China, India and Arabia?
    No idea.

If his opinion on these countries is the same as on Russia, then it would prove that he doesn't care about race.
    I am not saying he does.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    Dubai or even Moscow are significantly less dangerous and more relaxed than any big West European city. Even if in some parts the criminality might be statistically higher, it's a completely different type of it, it's like comparing death by terrorism and by car crashes, which are always gonna be higher but there is a big difference as a society to get assaulted or even die randomly going out running errands than by actual accidents.

I would rather see my kids growing up in Dubai than Paris, London or whatever multiracial hellhole dump. Might not be ideal for a boy to grow up in such a, in a way too peaceful environement, but at the end of the day especially for girls, it's an objective reality they would be better off there. Hopefully there are a few even better options.
    You do realise that something like 80%+ of Dubai's residents are foreigners, right? That is far more extreme than any city in the West. And most come from South and SE Asia, with Westerners and even fellow Arabs being few by comparison.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    You do realise that something like 80%+ of Dubai's residents are foreigners, right? That is far more extreme than any city in the West. And most come from South and SE Asia, with Westerners and even fellow Arabs being few by comparison.
    Those foreigners cannot become citizens or residents plus they have quite limited rights.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Western Hunter-Gatherer
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,828
    Given: 828

2 Not allowed!

No idea.

Then based on what do you claim that right-wingers adore China, India and Arabia?

You shared a video with a Tucker Carlson on the thumbnail, and it is much more useful and productive to talk about him than about less famous, less important and less influential individuals.

I am not saying he does.

Based on a quick search Tucker Carlson seems anti-China minded.

Doesn't it prove that you are spreading misinformation here?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,489
    Given: 5,740

1 Not allowed!

Yes of course, i have been to Dubai. It's entirely built and modernized by Europeans, in a sort of exchange for competency/technology against foreign presence and without a forced multicultural cohabitation. Everybody stays who he is without the fairy tales of the West that everybody equally belong to a nation regardless of race and religion. Decisively also without much blacks and a vocal social underclass (little rights), only local Arabs on average too high on petrodollars to act in too detrimental ways. It's probably socially decadent in some ways too but it is at least a safe and chill environement to live in.

If multiculturalism can work, it's the only place where it does to this extent. The stupid amount of money there helps, obviously it is not a realistic scenario anywhere else.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Those foreigners cannot become citizens or residents plus they have quite limited rights.
    But they still make up an extraordinary percentage of the populace and have 'replaced' the local population to a degree well beyond any WN's worst nightmares. Furthermore, the immigration has indeed had an impact - English has largely supplanted Arabic in many situations, despite the latter still being putatively the official language, and alcohol has been legalised which would have been unthinkeable just a few decades ago.
    Last edited by Tooting Carmen; 03-14-2024 at 12:47 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes of course, i have been to Dubai. It's entirely built and modernized by Europeans, in a sort of exchange for competency/technology against foreign presence and without a forced multicultural cohabitation. Everybody stays who he is without the fairy tales of the West that everybody equally belong to a nation regardless of race and religion. Decisively also without much blacks and a vocal social underclass (little rights), only local Arabs on average too high on petrodollars to act in too detrimental ways. It's probably socially decadent in some ways too but it is at least a safe and chill environement to live in.

If multiculturalism can work, it's the only place where it does to this extent. The stupid amount of money there helps, obviously it is not a realistic scenario anywhere else.
    I understand it is not the same, but still I don't buy this hypocritical attitude that "we have the right to move around as we wish, but no one else". Believe it or not, I do believe in borders, but the point is it works both ways. (Or at least it should). But it also seems you actually prefer racial segregation (even if not quite in the rigid Apartheid/Jim Crow sense) than a (relatively) integrated society? Whatever happened to the principle of "when in Rome" etc? Just as we expect immigrants to come and learn our language and adopt our ways, so Westerners living in Dubai and other parts of the Global South should do the same, rather than just treating them as glorified playthings.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,489
    Given: 5,740

1 Not allowed!

I understand it is not the same, but still I don't buy this hypocritical attitude that "we have the right to move around as we wish, but no one else". Believe it or not, I do believe in borders, but the point is it works both ways. (Or at least it should). But it also seems you actually prefer racial segregation (even if not quite in the rigid Apartheid/Jim Crow sense) than a (relatively) integrated society? Whatever happened to the principle of "when in Rome" etc? Just as we expect immigrants to come and learn our language and adopt our ways, so Westerners living in Dubai and other parts of the Global South should do the same, rather than just treating them as glorified playthings.
    I know you want to put the two scenarios on an equal plan but they are not the same at all. Immigration brought nothing to the West, besides criminality, racial/religious issues and even economic despair now. The US are a bit different, but really not much when you look closer (slavery didn't benefit the south economically in reality in relation to the north)

Without foreign/European presence, Dubai would still be a sandcastle and their money would be useless. Money by the way, that was allowed in the first place to be had by Europeans when they first discovered oil in the region and how to commercially exploit it. Locals have all the good reasons to have immigration, one one hand a qualified one, typically western and on the other a cheap one for reasonable wages without right or integration (S.Asians etc).

We don't have any realistic reasons to have immigration, everything that was ever accomplished in Europe, was without any immigration. If you don't have a civilization advanced enough to mobilize all sorts of developpement and building ability, you can't do anything even with money. In short they need us, we don't need them.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I know you want to put the two scenarios on an equal plan but they are not the same at all. Immigration brought nothing to the West, besides criminality, racial issues and even economic despair now. The US are a bit different, but really not much when you look closer (slavery didn't benefit the south economically in reality in relation to the north)

Without foreign/European presence, Dubai would still be a sandcastle and their money would be useless. Money by the way, that was allowed in the first place to be had by Europeans when they first discovered oil in the region and how to commercially exploit it. Locals have all the good reasons to have immigration, one one hand a qualified one, typically western and on the other a cheap one for reasonable wages without right or integration (S.Asians etc).

We don't have any realistic reasons to have immigration, everything that was ever accomplished in Europe, was without any immigration. If you don't have a civilization advanced enough to mobilize all sorts of developpement and building ability, you can't do anything even with money. In short they need us, we don't need them.
    (1) I think Jews in particular would have something to answer re the last paragraph. (2) So your arguments are not based on a principled belief in the right of every nation to maintain its own language, culture and ethnic group, but more about putative differences in intelligence and economics? Thus it is unacceptable for Whites to become a minority in France but not for Arabs to become a minority in the UAE? (To me, both scenarios are equally bad). (3) For much of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, the percentage of foreign-born people in France was actually higher than nowadays.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information