Jesus
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 46

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I had no idea or knowledge about a christian view on number attacks, and such. And shizophrenia. I find it very interesting, and somehow for me it makes sense.
    Thanks for sharing your testimony and glory to God for letting such a thing be a wake-up call for you, as the demon attacks have been for me.

Regarding schizophrenia, I'm 100% sure that both schizophrenia and other conditions, which medicine and psychology can't explain (such as panic attacks, anxiety, depression, etc) all have a spiritual origin. We also see this in scripture, where people possessed by evil spirits were afflicted with things such as epilepsy, the inability to speak or see, lunacy (moonwalking)... The only thing modern medicine can say is that people can be susceptible to them due to genetics, and I partly agree, but in the sense of spiritual genetics, as we all are susceptible to certain sins, especially due to generational curses/sins of our ancestors. For example, my great-grandma was a soothsayer, and my entire family has had contact with, and have been the targets of magic, including myself; therefore I don't think that it's a coincidence that I've been on the same path at one point in life.

I've myself also experienced borderline "schizo" moments, like very intrusive thoughts about trying to interpret something as a sign and such; but I'd reject these thoughts as I've noticed how intrusive they are, and that they aren't truly mine, but rather a demonic influence. I think, and the church teaches it, that God allows such things to happen and bother us due to our own sin and separation from God. After I've become a devout Christian, things such as depressive episodes (which I've experienced since the age of 13 or so), have become a thing of the past. Without sin, I don't think the devil has the right or grounds of putting us through such extreme spiritual falls - schizophrenia, depression and such, as the devil has no real authority and everything happens with God allowing it. For example, I think that masturbation is one of the biggest causes of depression, and we see that it's exactly in this period of puberty when teens stray away from God and lose their childish innocence.

Regarding weed, it's a mild psychedelic, and like stronger psychedelics it's also linked to schizophrenia. I think that this "schizophrenia" is a consequence of psychedelics opening a person up to the spirits of the underworld (demons), and it's not a coincidence that psychedelics have always been used in various pagan rituals and practices closely related to eastern spirituality and hinduism - such as "losing one's ego", "becoming one with the universe", or as a means of making these "spiritual endeavours" possible or easier to achieve (Reminds me of Mama Murphy from Fallout 4 using fictive drugs to prophesize about the future, lol).
    The self-dissolution a person feels during such experiences is due to the person losing themself, opening spiritual doors for demonic influences and interference. It's the reason for the unpredictable nature of psychedelic experiences as they can be both pleasant (a demonic show displayed as a means of fascinating and drawing the person deeper into it), or very unpleasant with bouts of paranoia, panic, overwhelming stimuli/hallucinations and such, as a result of demonic hatred towards us, and possibly God being merciful and letting such things happen so that we'd stay away from such stuff. Maybe I should make a separate thread on psychedelics and eastern spirituality, lol.
    Last edited by Streyndza; 03-25-2024 at 01:33 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information