Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commuter killed after being pushed in front of moving NYC subway train in unprovoked attack

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,328
    Given: 1,410

1 Not allowed!

Default Commuter killed after being pushed in front of moving NYC subway train in unprovoked attack

Commuter killed after being pushed in front of moving NYC subway train in unprovoked attack

A commuter was struck and killed by a Manhattan subway train Monday after being shoved onto the tracks by an emotionally disturbed person in an unprovoked attack, according to police and sources.

The victim was pushed onto the tracks as a northbound 4 train was entering the East 125th Street and Lexington Avenue station in East Harlem just before 7 p.m., police sources said.

The train was unable to stop in time and fatally struck the individual, an adult male whose identity has not been released.

The train was unable to stop in time and fatally struck the individual, whose identity has not been released.

The man was pronounced dead shortly after and a suspect, described as an emotionally disturbed person, was taken into custody, according to the sources. Charges are pending.

The deadly shove comes amid a surge of violent crime within the city’s subway system including a high-profile deadly shooting on a crowded train car in Brooklyn earlier this month.

The number of felony assaults in the sprawling underground transit system jumped 53% last year from pre-pandemic times, with 570 such attacks in 2023 compared to 373 in 2019, data shows.

It’s unclear what is causing the alarming trend, but some incidents — perhaps including Monday’s deadly assault — point to mental illness as a potential contributing factor.

Half of the attacks on MTA workers in the subway system last year involved a suspect suffering from a mental illness.

Of the 38 people charged with 41 separate assaults on transit system employees, 20 of them had documented psychological problems, according to a Post investigation.

Many of the individuals who assaulted the workers also had a criminal history.

Monday’s alleged shover was identified by sources as 24-year-old Carlton McPherson.

McPherson has a prior assault arrest from October 2023, sources told The Post. He was freed on bond and is due back in court in July.

Service on the 4/5/6 trains was “severely disrupted” and rerouted to other tracks as a result, the MTA said.

The East Harlem station was flooded with cops Monday night as the victim’s body was removed in a white body bag on a stretcher.

Several top transit officials, including NYPD Transit Chief Mike Kemper, MTA Chairman Janno Leiber and NYC Transit President Richard Davey, were also spotted inside the station following the tragedy.

Earlier in the day, Kemper and other NYPD brass announced the department would deploy 800 more cops into subway stations over the next five days to hunt down fare-beaters, claiming the move curbs more violent crimes.

Carlton McPherson, 24, was apprehended after the fatal shoving.

Source: https://nypost.com/2024/03/25/us-new...ovoked-attack/
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 03:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ancestry
    Irish German Dutch
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 524
    Given: 1,529

0 Not allowed!

One of the usual suspects no doubt.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic / Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    ~75% Native Ruhr Area, Westphalia, Lower Rhine ~25% South-Western Germany; Schwarzwald
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    North Rhine
    Y-DNA
    R1b (R-S14328)
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    WHG
    Politics
    I can't arrange with the today's zeitgeist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 142

1 Not allowed!

That is exactly the result of what this degenerated, indecent and immoral society is producing.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 737
    Given: 592

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by leachim_x View Post
    That is exactly the result of what this degenerated, indecent and immoral society is producing.
    The biggest degeneration of the first world countries (I know this is an old-fashioned term) and the +-30 years generation is, that they forgot how well they are doing and in which never been period of peace they are living, at least in Europe (Balkan wars left away).

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,269
    Given: 4,558

0 Not allowed!

Emotionally disturbed people should live in isolation, not around other people. If a stray dog bites you, its not dog being bad, its just stray dog problem you should seek resolution.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I just learned of two more NYC subway incidents that happened earlier this month, on March 09th.

A woman was shoved by her boyfriend and both legs were cut off. One above the knee and one below the knee.

Then an hour later a man committed suicide by jumping in front of a train.

Instead of making another thread I'll add it to this one.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/09/us-new...end-push-cops/

A woman lost both her feet after her boyfriend allegedly pushed her onto the subway tracks — where she was struck by a train in Manhattan, police sources said.

The southbound 3 train was pulling into the Fulton Street Station at Chambers Street Saturday at 10:25 a.m. when it hit the 29-year-old, whose name was not released, severing her feet, cops said.

“They were arguing and he pushed her,” a police source said.

The suspect, Christian Valdez, fled the station, but was arrested at about 9:35 p.m. at the corner of Jay and Willoughby streets in Brooklyn, when he went to meet a parole officer but was instead met by NYPD, sources said.

He allegedly confessed to pushing his girlfriend in front of the moving train during an argument when interviewed by police.

Valdez, 35, was charged with attempted murder and felony assault and held without bail following an arraignment Sunday night.

The MTA cut power to the third rail and the woman was taken to Bellevue Hospital in critical condition.

Her right leg was amputated below the knee and her left leg above the knee, according to her doctor cited in the criminal complaint. She also suffered multiple rib fractures and a blood clot in her lungs, the document stated.

It wasn’t clear what the two were arguing about.

One witness said he served in the Iraq war and used his training, which included emergency medical response, to try and help.

“So I went down just to see if there was any way I could contribute,” said the man, who gave his name as William. “And when I went down I saw her between two cars.”

He tried talking to the woman to keep her calm.

“She said something to the effect that she didn’t deserve this,” the 48-year-old said. “She held a part of her flesh to show me that she might have lost her leg.”

He stayed with her for about five minutes until police got there.

“I hope she’s good,” he said. “She’s really strong. She told me she was going to the spa.”

Less than an hour later, a man jumped onto the tracks in Midtown and was fatally struck by a train, cops said.

The fatality happened at Seventh Avenue and West 53rd Street around 11:30 a.m., cops said.

No details were available about the Seventh Avenue incident, which is believed to be unrelated to the Fulton Street shoving.
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,513
    Given: 4,602

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    Commuter killed after being pushed in front of moving NYC subway train in unprovoked attack

A commuter was struck and killed by a Manhattan subway train Monday after being shoved onto the tracks by an emotionally disturbed person in an unprovoked attack, according to police and sources.
    I just learned of two more NYC subway incidents that happened earlier this month, on March 09th.

A woman was shoved by her boyfriend and both legs were cut off. One above the knee and one below the knee.

Then an hour later a man committed suicide by jumping in front of a train.

Instead of making another thread I'll add it to this one.
    Yeah this happens a lot in New York City, apparently the local savage blacks like killing people for sport.

They also rape people on subway trains and subway stations, and rape and murder single women in their apartments.

Of course they sucker punch random people in the back of the head, and enjoy beating people including white kids.

Recently there was one black guy who went on a stabbing rampage against white women.

Just another day in New York, what a shithole. The local blacks are very dangerous.

And you are not allowed to defend yourself legally against them, or else you will be punished harshly.

Smart women should flee New York City!
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 03-26-2024 at 07:52 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Update on the original news story.

Career criminal accused of fatally shoving straphanger into subway train flashes sinister grin, shows no remorse after arrest

https://nypost.com/2024/03/26/us-new...-after-arrest/

The deranged career criminal charged with shoving a straphanger to his death at a Manhattan train station showed no remorse as he was led out of an East Harlem precinct Tuesday to face murder charges — and even flashed a sinister grin.

Carlton McPherson, 24, is accused of pushing a 54-year-old Bronx man in front of a No. 4 train shortly before 7 p.m. Monday — the latest in a long line of arrests and disturbing incidents, police said.

McPherson, also of the Bronx, was walked from the 25th Precinct just after 9:35 a.m.

He was wearing a gray hoodie and black pants.

Before he officially came out of the precinct, he had a smirk on his face before trying to put his hoodie on.

Cops removed his hood, and during the walk to a car, he had a serious face and turned his head away from cameras.

He did not say anything or respond to any reporter questions — just smiling before he ducked his head several times to avoid being caught by news cameras.

Police said he shoved the victim in front of a No. 4 train as it entered the 125th Street station and was busted after he was fingered by bystanders.

The victim was struck by the train and pronounced dead shortly after police arrived.

The incident comes amid lingering concern over crime in the transit system.

In an analysis this week, The Post revealed that felony assaults in the subways have spiked by more than 50% since 2019, and have become a larger percentage of overall crime in the system.

On Monday, NYPD brass announced a new initiative called “Operation Fare Play,” which puts 800 cops into the subways to target farebeaters, calling them “a key component” of crime in the system.

I remember seeing crime in the subway when I lived in NYC. Muggings and beatings. I've never seen someone killed by a train but I have seen people attempt to push other people onto the tracks. I also saw fare beating, where black guys jump over the turnstile instead of paying. The ones I saw jumping the turnstiles were always black men.

Fortunately I have never been mugged in NYC but my Mom has, 22 times! My Mom has bad eyesight, is not originally from NYC, she grew up sort of sheltered around civilized people, and is not discerning of strangers. I was born in NYC and I have situational awareness.

I just remembered that I saw flashers in the subway, on the trains. Men expose themselves. They'll rub up against you in crowded, packed train cars. I had one very bad scare when I got lost visiting a new friend on Thanksgiving night one year, she invited me to her home for dinner. I was on the L train and it was going express, not stopping at several stations while a smiling naked Mexican (mestizo) man with an erection was masturbating and chasing me around. No one else was in the train cars, just the two of us. I had never been on an empty train before.
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,513
    Given: 4,602

1 Not allowed!

I remember seeing crime in the subway when I lived in NYC. Muggings and beatings. I've never seen someone killed by a train but I have seen people attempt to push other people onto the tracks. I also saw fare beating, where black guys jump over the turnstile instead of paying. The ones I saw jumping the turnstiles were always black men.

Fortunately I have never been mugged in NYC but my Mom has, 22 times! My Mom has bad eyesight, is not originally from NYC, she grew up sort of sheltered around civilized people, and is not discerning of strangers. I was born in NYC and I have situational awareness.
    Yes, if you notice that black people keep attacking you, but other-color people do not,
    you adapt to be very aware and suspicious of black people (if you want to survive),

you learn to never relax around black people, like in South Africa.

There is something demonic going on with the urban blacks, with the drugs and the thug culture.
    Notice how hip-hop is now openly satanic.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

45% of fare-beaters wanted for other crimes, including murder

NYPD to flood subways with 800 more cops to target fare-beaters as crime surges

https://nypost.com/2024/03/25/us-new...-fare-beaters/

The NYPD is blitzing the subway system with 800 more cops over the next five days to hunt down fare-beaters as it continues to attack the quality-of-life issue, claiming the move curbs far more violent crimes.

The department’s new “Operation Fare Play” — which comes one day after a Post analysis found that violent attacks on the rails have jumped by more than 50% since 2019 — will target stations throughout the five boroughs, NYPD Chief of Patrol John Chell said at a press conference with other department brass at the subway stop at 125th Street and Lenox Avenue in Manhattan on Monday.

The extra officers will be deployed to stations based on the transit stops’ crime levels, MTA statistics and community complaints, Chell said.

“This is not a one-week deal,” Chell said of the “surge” tactic.

The NYPD is blanketing the subways with 800 more cops over the next few days as part of a new initiative called “Operation Fare Play” designed to target turnstile jumpers.

“We’re gonna do it time and time again. We’re not giving the locations ’cause we don’t want people to know,” he said. “What we want them to know is, ‘Don’t think you can come down here and get a free ride and bring your weapons.’

NYPD Transit Chief Michael Kemper added, “Blatant fare evasion at the turnstiles remains one of the primary complaints from both law-abiding subway riders and the MTA.

“Our riders should not be subjected to open acts of lawlessness anywhere in our subway system, and that tone of law and order must start at the fare gates,” he said. “Don’t do it. Don’t jump, don’t crawl, don’t come through the gate. Make the right decision.”

Kemper said 20 straphangers have been busted so far this year for packing heat — including 11 discovered with guns during a fare-beating stop.

Earlier this month, unhinged fare-beater Dajuan Robinson, 36, was shot in the head with his own gun on a rush-hour Brooklyn train when he started harassing and threatening another rider and the straphanger turned the tables on him. The straphanger, who fired the gun, was not charged, with authorities saying it was a case of self-defense.

The NYPD said Monday that overall subway crime has dipped more than 15% so far this month compared to the same period in 2023, praising the previous flooding of the system with extra officers.

Kemper said 28,000 summonses have already been issued for fare-beating so far this year — and about 1,700 turnstile jumpers have been arrested.

“This is about correcting behavior and keeping the subway system safe and our riders ultimately safe,” the transit chief said.

The ”surge” policing tactic targets fare-beaters in the hopes it will crack down on bigger crimes, cops say.

“Let me be clear: Fare evasion enforcement and turnstile presence is a key component to our crime-reduction strategy. We do that every day. Every day of the year. This is not something new. This week we’re stepping it up,” he said.

Police said the cops will include both uniformed and undercover officers from throughout the city.

Kemper said repeat offenders are a constant concern.

He said there were 13,600 people busted in the subways last year, including 124 who had at least five arrests on their record — and had more than 7,500 combined busts on their rap sheets over the years, Kemper said.

“There’s no more freebies anymore. You talk about weapons coming down? This is where it stops,” Chell said.

Fare-dodgers need to know there is no free ride anymore, NYPD brass say.

But the plan did little to ease lingering safety concerns for city subway riders Monday.

“Deploying more cops for fare-beaters may stop your financial problem — but if you think criminals can’t pay your measly $2.90, then you need to look again,” said straphanger Michael Griffin, a 32-year-old security guard who regularly takes the No. 2 train, to The Post.

Harlem mom Sierra said she is terrified every time her teen daughter rides the subway to school.

“There’s absolutely no way that crime is down from last month,” she said. “In this month alone, I’ve heard of attack after attack. Didn’t someone just get shot on the train? How is crime down?

“Are we talking about the same crimes or the same trains? They must be talking about the Metro-North or the Long Island Railroad, because the subways are definitely not safe.”

Hundreds of cops will blanket the subways over the next week to target fare-beaters as concerns continue over transit crime.

The NYPD says overall crime in the transit system is down 15% this month compared to the same period last year, but straphangers remain concerned.

The launch of Operation Fare Play follows The Post report that found that despite an overall dip in transit crime, the number of violent attacks that have left subway victims seriously injured has spiked.

Statistics show there were 570 felony assaults in the subway system last year, up from 373 similar attacks in 2019, for a jump of 53%.

Felony assault also accounted for a larger chunk of overall crime in the system over those years, making up 25% of major transit crimes last year compared to just 15% in 2019, the stats show.

“The only thing I look forward to in retirement is being able to never take the subway again,” 54-year-old maintenance worker Ramon Garcia told The Post on Monday.

“If commuters had another affordable way to get to work and school, they would be out of business, because riding the train should not be a threat to my life,” he said. “It’s definitely the ’80s again.”
    https://nypost.com/2024/03/25/us-new...-fare-beaters/
    Spoiler!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information