South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,134
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lioncourt View Post
    Southern Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay are on par with Bulgaria. I also don't really stand out there in any way. For poorer, Ameridian countries like Peru or Bolivia the language would be a problem. I don't speak Spanish and.most people there don't speak English.

I have asked my friend if he was going to make a Youtube channel but he refused. Even though he had lots of experience there, being robbed, lied by a married woman, had a woman want him to care for her whole family etc.
    Peru is extremely popular for passport bros. Most of them are from America and Europe. You don't need to know Spanish lol. There is also colombia, Venezuela, costa Rica
    Etc

Why don't you try tinder in peru? All passport bros I have seen have said. That peru is easiest country for getting girl. (Since you don't want to go to Thailand. Which is even easier than peru)

Wow robbed, lied by a married women.

So much drama. That YouTube channel would literally blow up

African women robbed me. I can already see it

So much drama. He is missing on so much money

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-02-2024 @ 07:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,927
    Given: 26,405

0 Not allowed!

I guess Bulgarian women rejected you so hard that you're exiling yourself to Kenya. I can understand, but there's closer destinations, and safer. Greece, North macedonia, Serbia, Romania.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,250
    Given: 7,503

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    if you do this please do it in a white or latin american place or stay forever in africa
    It's the point, already mentioned it, if I moved somewhere to Africa I would probably seek for civilized locals, as I would be already cut off from my people and I'm not racist to hate or despise Africans from Africa by default. I'm aesthetically antipathic only to Uzbeks, Tajiks, Gypsies and natives from Chile, Peru, Ecuador etc

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Voskos View Post
    I guess Bulgarian women rejected you so hard that you're exiling yourself to Kenya. I can understand, but there's closer destinations, and safer. Greece, North macedonia, Serbia, Romania.
    If Bulgarian ones rejected him, what would be the difference in bordering nations? Everyone should seek a problem in himself. We are all full of flaws we have to overcome.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-02-2024 @ 07:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,927
    Given: 26,405

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    If Bulgarian ones rejected him, what would be the difference in bordering nations? Everyone should seek a problem in himself. We are all full of flaws we have to overcome.
    Sure we all have flaws, but does he have so many flaws that entire Balkans doesn't have at least a woman for him? He loves the black ass as he confessed, plus he feels broken because Bulgarian women don't want him. Now he's ready to throw himself in the african market. It's quite pathetic, I feel sympathy for him and all the white males that settle for Asian and African women not because of love most of the time, but because entitled white women rejected them. At the same time, surely, the black women are indeed more realistic and less demanding. So there's that. I guess he'll have to think about all that and decide.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Voskos View Post
    Sure we all have flaws, but does he have so many flaws that entire Balkans doesn't have at least a woman for him? He loves the black ass as he confessed, plus he feels broken because Bulgarian women don't want him. Now he's ready to throw himself in the african market. It's quite pathetic, I feel sympathy for him and all the white males that settle for Asian and African women not because of love most of the time, but because entitled white women rejected them. At the same time, surely, the black women are indeed more realistic and less demanding. So there's that. I guess he'll have to think about all that and decide.
    Some black women are really beautiful. But where's basic respect to person, thinking like they're easy ones without having no need to change something in himself. Going this "easy" way makes him disrespect already himself. I don't need whore next to me, no matter white, asian or black and I don't need to treat anyone as whore, better to be single.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,760
    Given: 8,736

0 Not allowed!

It's the point, already mentioned it, if I moved somewhere to Africa I would probably seek for civilized locals, as I would be already cut off from my people and I'm not racist to hate or despise Africans from Africa by default. I'm aesthetically antipathic only to Uzbeks, Tajiks, Gypsies and natives from Chile, Peru, Ecuador etc

I can understand your position on uzbeks and tadjik but i still beleive you might get along and are closer to them than to an african.

Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 12:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic squatting crew
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Politics
    Right is right
    Religion
    A mystery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,486
    Given: 188

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas View Post
    I've never been to Kenya but I've lived and worked in Angola, which is somewhat comparable. It seems extremely risky to drift to Kenya without a work contract, a place to stay and an insured car. I would never have gone to Luanda if I hadn't had all this guaranteed. Sub-Saharan Africa is not the same as Europe, nor does it work in the same way that you can afford to think of these things as trivial or undecided once you get there. Be prepared for a tremendous culture shock. People will notice if you're lost or disoriented newcomer and take advantage of you, especially if you don't have anyone to guide you through your first steps. Believe me when I say that everyone (and that includes the public sector and the police) will try to exploit or scam you at the first opportunity. In Africa everything works on the basis of briberies and you'll realize that if you want something done, you'll have to resort to them.

Also don't think that because these are extremely poor countries that the cost of living is cheap, because it's usually the opposite, the cost of living is usually the same or higher than developed European capitals unless you're willing to eat in street "restaurants" along the road without any sanitation or do your groceries shopping in open-air street markets with no control or sanitation as well (and people will always give you a much higher price because you're a foreigner, you will have to find some local to do the shopping for you if you want fair prices). You'll always be seen as a walking wallet and that also explains why so many women are interested. The same thing happened to me in Angola, I was often approached by women in a way that was almost annoying. If you don't mind living in doubt as to whether someone really likes you or just saw an opportunity for a better life, then go for it but personally I think that going to Kenya because of women is rather dodgy.
    That's my concern exactly. I need a job, place to sleep and a car. My friend had all that when he started his journey, and still ran through lot of troubles. The plan is to start working in the company he used to work (he has the same profession as me) and request to work from Nairobi office, only after that I can try.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    Peru is extremely popular for passport bros. Most of them are from America and Europe. You don't need to know Spanish lol. There is also colombia, Venezuela, costa Rica
    Etc

Why don't you try tinder in peru? All passport bros I have seen have said. That peru is easiest country for getting girl. (Since you don't want to go to Thailand. Which is even easier than peru)

Wow robbed, lied by a married women.

So much drama. That YouTube channel would literally blow up

African women robbed me. I can already see it

So much drama. He is missing on so much money
    Indigenous people there are some bald Chewbaccas for me. The way person looks is not everything, but they're too ugly for first sympathy.

Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 12:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic squatting crew
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Politics
    Right is right
    Religion
    A mystery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,486
    Given: 188

0 Not allowed!

Some black women are really beautiful. But where's basic respect to person, thinking like they're easy ones without having no need to change something in himself. Going this "easy" way makes him disrespect already himself. I don't need whore next to me, no matter white, asian or black and I don't need to treat anyone as whore, better to be single.
    Why do you think I will treat a black woman as a "whore"? I just think it's not worth to try to get 5/10 Bulgarian woman when I can get 8/10 Kenyan woman with the same amount of effort. I want a beautiful woman next to me that will be a good mother and wife, just like my friend found one.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information