Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,119

1 Not allowed!

Default Evidence of Russian Activity in the U.S., and Against Americans

Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 09:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,927
    Given: 4,822

3 Not allowed!

So, where is the evidence?

Because there is 100% evidence Neocons attempted to financially rape Russia in the 1990s prior to Putin kicking them out... these Jews have not forgotten... are you one of the Gods Dirty People?
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post

Because there is 100% evidence Neocons attempted to financially rape Russia in the 1990s prior to Putin kicking them out... these Jews have not forgotten... are you one of the Gods Dirty People?

The video in my first post lasts almost 27 minutes, and the video in my second post is over 6 minutes long, for a total of 33 minutes. I made my first post at 10:15am, and yet you made your post only 4 minutes later. Watch the videos.

Before American prosecutors bring charges against an individual who might be convicted of a crime, first the police make an investigation. There isn't enough evidence for a conviction in the beginning, but the investigation continues. In the end, if there is enough evidence, the jury can bring a guilty verdict.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,571
    Given: 4,696

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    The video in my first post lasts almost 27 minutes, and the video in my second post is over 6 minutes long, for a total of 33 minutes. I made my first post at 10:15am, and yet you made your post only 4 minutes later. Watch the videos.

Before American prosecutors bring charges against an individual who might be convicted of a crime, first the police make an investigation. There isn't enough evidence for a conviction in the beginning, but the investigation continues. In the end, if there is enough evidence, the jury can bring a guilty verdict.
    LOL, now the gullible old boomer believes in Russian Brain Beams because of some silly TV programme.

Havana Syndrome is Russia Derangement Syndrome taken to comical, absurd levels.

This story is old, from the Trump era, the CIA investigated and found nothing,
    even the lame, usually lying media has difficulty believing Havana Syndrome (but 60 Minutes fell for it):

‘Havana syndrome’ not caused by energy weapon or foreign adversary, intelligence review finds (Washington Post)
    After a years-long assessment, five U.S. intelligence agencies conclude it is ‘very unlikely’ an enemy wielding a secret weapon was behind the mysterious ailment
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...report-weapon/

‘Havana syndrome’ not caused by foreign adversary, US intelligence says (The Guardian)
    The involvement of overseas foes in ‘anomalous health incidents’ suffered by US diplomats and spies was deemed ‘very unlikely’
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...gn-adversaries

Most ‘Havana Syndrome’ Cases Unlikely Caused by Foreign Power, C.I.A. Says (NY Times)
    A report concluded that most cases have environmental or medical causes
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/20/u...ia-report.html

60 Minutes has lost all credibility and relevance

You see, Putin has developed a secret energy weapon that debilitates the brains of selected liberal American bureaucrats,
    mostly female, and no other nationalities, and no other people living or working near them in crowded urban environments.
    This fearsome secret Russian energy weapon apparently has no effect on Zelensky or the Ukrainian Army.

This was a social contagion of neurotic, mostly female, Trump-hating, Russia-fearing bureaucrats during the Trump era.
    Probably they were over-stressed or menopausal and thought that Russia was targeting them with an energy weapon

This psy-op is lame, sloppy, unsophisticated, I expected so much better from the CIA media complex.

But 60 Minutes viewers are old, not very bright, can be much more easily manipulated and programmed.

This is yet another social contagion, like Long Covid, Tik-Tok Twitching, and the Dancing Plagues of the 16th century...
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 04-03-2024 at 07:29 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,239
    Given: 7,503

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    LOL, now the gullible old boomer believes in Russian Brain Beams because of some silly TV programme.

Havana Syndrome is Russia Derangement Syndrome taken to comical, absurd levels.

This story is old, from the Trump era, the CIA investigated and found nothing,
    even the lame, usually lying media has difficulty believing Havana Syndrome (but 60 Minutes fell for it):

‘Havana syndrome’ not caused by energy weapon or foreign adversary, intelligence review finds (Washington Post)
    After a years-long assessment, five U.S. intelligence agencies conclude it is ‘very unlikely’ an enemy wielding a secret weapon was behind the mysterious ailment
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...report-weapon/

‘Havana syndrome’ not caused by foreign adversary, US intelligence says (The Guardian)
    The involvement of overseas foes in ‘anomalous health incidents’ suffered by US diplomats and spies was deemed ‘very unlikely’
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...gn-adversaries

Most ‘Havana Syndrome’ Cases Unlikely Caused by Foreign Power, C.I.A. Says (NY Times)
    A report concluded that most cases have environmental or medical causes
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/20/u...ia-report.html

60 Minutes has lost all credibility

You see, Putin has developed a secret energy weapon that debilitates the brains of selected liberal American bureaucrats,
    mostly female, and no other nationalities, and no other people living or working near them in crowded urban environments.
    This fearsome secret Russian energy weapon apparently has no effect on Zelensky or the Ukrainian Army.

This was a social contagion of neurotic, mostly female, Trump-hating, Russia-fearing bureaucrats during the Trump era.
    Probably they were over-stressed or menopausal and thought that Russia was targeting them with an energy weapon
    They should have get some tinfoil hats from Alex Jones.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default " (US Senator) Susan Collins pushes ‘urgent’ action after report links Russia to ‘Havana Syndrome’ "

"Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., center left, walks with Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, center, as they are flanked by Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., far left, and Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va., right, as they head to the chamber to vote, at the Capitol in Washington, Wednesday, June 22, 2022. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)" The photo and its caption were both posted along with the news article linked to below.

U.S. Sen. Susan Collins said she has been in talks with Senate Intelligence Committee leaders about pursuing 'urgent' information revealed in a '60 Minutes' report linking Russia to potential 'Havana syndrome' attacks on American officials.
    Collins, a Maine Republican who has been skeptical of the government’s past findings, said Monday she has been in touch with two Senate Intelligence Committee peers — Sens. Mark Warner, D-Virginia, and Marco Rubio, R-Florida, the chair and ranking member, respectively.

Those conversations revolved around “the urgent need to pursue the new investigative information in the ‘60 Minutes’ report,” Collins said in a statement.
    Full story in the Bangor Daily News (Bangor, ME)

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Wow, Susan Collins is a gullible old fool, what else is new?

And she is a United States Senator, or Senatrix. What a joke America has become!
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 04-03-2024 at 09:18 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., center left, walks with Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, center, as they are flanked by Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., far left, and Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va., right, as they head to the chamber to vote, at the Capitol in Washington, Wednesday, June 22, 2022. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)" The photo and its caption were both posted along with the news article linked to below.

U.S. Sen. Susan Collins said she has been in talks with Senate Intelligence Committee leaders about pursuing 'urgent' information revealed in a '60 Minutes' report linking Russia to potential 'Havana syndrome' attacks on American officials.
    Collins, a Maine Republican who has been skeptical of the government’s past findings, said Monday she has been in touch with two Senate Intelligence Committee peers — Sens. Mark Warner, D-Virginia, and Marco Rubio, R-Florida, the chair and ranking member, respectively.

Those conversations revolved around “the urgent need to pursue the new investigative information in the ‘60 Minutes’ report,” Collins said in a statement.
    Full story in the Bangor Daily News (Bangor, ME)

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Wow, Susan Collins is a gullible old fool, what else is new?

And she is a United States Senator, or Senatrix. What a joke America has become!
    Senator Collins currently serves on the U.S. Senate's Select Committee on Intelligence.

America is what it is now, but it still isn't a place where someone who runs in opposition to a sitting President gets thrown into a Siberian gulag.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

America is what it is now, but it still isn't a place where someone who runs in opposition to a sitting President gets thrown into a Siberian gulag.
    You do not notice what the Biden regime is trying to do to Trump? How clueless are you?

You do not notice what the Biden regime has already done to many Trump supporters and officials?

Senator Collins currently serves on the U.S. Senate's Select Committee on Intelligence.
    Obviously intelligence is not a prerequisite for serving on the intelligence committee.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information