~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-27-2024 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,670
    Given: 9,047

2 Not allowed!

oh silly Smaland . . believing the lies.. I'm FAAAAR more afraid of the Chinese spies invading American through the southern border, criminal Venezuelans that were released from jailed, RINOS and of course the democrats themselves than any Russian coming across the border
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Banned
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 01:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Florida
    Ethnicity
    Bada Bing!
    Ancestry
    Whoa! It's my business
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 204
    Given: 89

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    oh silly Smaland . . believing the lies.. I'm FAAAAR more afraid of the Chinese spies invading American through the southern border, criminal Venezuelans that were released from jailed, RINOS and of course the democrats themselves than any Russian coming across the border
    Just between you and me, Tony Danza and people at the highest levels are involved with China

Last Online
    Today @ 09:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,554
    Given: 2,120

0 Not allowed!

Default Moved this post from another thread

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Great logical fallacy. So if a senator wants to investigate aliens again, then it is "worth looking into"?
    Whatever a senator wants is "worth looking into?" No, the people disagree with this.

And this is why Congress has a 13% approval rating. Their priorities are NOT the people's priorities.
    https://news.gallup.com/poll/513410/...west-2017.aspx

I noticed that a lot of senators are senile idiots. Reflecting their voters probably.

Maybe the US Senate should also investigate UFOs? Many US Senators have been mentioning UFOs as well.

Alien craft, like Russian Brain Beams, are a good distraction technique for gullible people.

The CIA already investigated earlier and found nothing as I already told you. This is a nothing-burger like everything else you post.
    But why not "investigate" again and again, just like with UFOs?

Why not fix the border? America is being invaded by millions of illegal aliens, mostly military-age men from third-world countries.

How nice, only SOME churches burned, I am very reassured! Ever heard of a hyperbole?

Hundreds of churches were attacked, including with fire. You are trying to minimise this? I am glad that fire departments still exist.

Also "More than 100 pro-life orgs, churches attacked since Dobbs leak"
    https://www.congress.gov/117/meeting...1214-SD003.pdf

Yes that is what Russians said in 1916, minimising the communist threat. This level of complacency is fatal for a nation.

The Cathedral of the Russian Armed Forces built in 2020 is the 2nd largest Russian Orthodox church.
    The Cathedral of Christ the Saviour built in 2000 (after the communists destroyed it) is THE largest Russian Orthodox church.

The government of Moscow encouraged the building of 60 churches between 2011-17 as part of the 200 Churches program.
    https://orthochristian.com/107926.html
    Many more have been built since then, in the many other provinces as well.

Has any American city built 60 churches in 6 years?
    No, but Americans and Canadians can attack hundreds of churches in 6 months.

_

Read some history, learn about Emperors Constantine and Justinian, Kings Louis IX and Ferdinand III, etc.,

all of whom killed thousands of people and conquered territory and were later canonised.

Never mind the Crusaders, and all other Christian rulers who fought against the Turks and Moors over the centuries.

Christianity does NOT preclude conquest.
    • The thesis of 60 Minutes, which is not yet proven, but has been under investigation: the "anomalous health incidents" suffered by U.S. government officials are the result of the use of a "non-lethal acoustic" weapon which emits a "focused beam of microwaves or acoustic ultrasound". So far, the evidence is only circumstantial, but it suggests that Russian operatives have used such a weapon against selected American personnel. The quotations are selections from the soundtrack of the first 60 Minutes video.
      _
    • How *not* to win an argument (or win people over to your point of view)

* misdirect people by talking instead about “alien craft”, investigations of “UFO” ’s, and “Russian Brain Beams”.

* Using insults, instead of referring to the facts (or trying to persuade your audience)

@ “I noticed that a lot of senators are senile idiots.” …
      @ “Reflecting their voters probably.”
      @ “Yes, this senile twit of a senatrix is worried about ‘Havana Syndrome’ like other postmenopausal Russia-deranged liberal women.”

* Make a plainly-worded statement, and then claim afterward that it was “hyperbole”.

* A“great logical fallacy”? Senators serving on an intelligence committee are certainly qualified to consider the facts in this case, and Senator Collins thinks that there’s something to this matter as it stand now. Because of her qualifications, there’s nothing ‘fallacious’ with agreeing to an investigation into this subject.

* Fixed it for you: your sentence: “No, but Americans and Canadians can attack hundreds of churches in 6 months.” As it is, the sentence might make it seem that Americans and Canadians in general are capable of doing this. After being made more precise and thus more accurate, it can look like this: “No, but (there is a particular group of) Americans and Canadians (who) can attack hundreds of churches in 6 months.
      _
    • Minimizing the communist threat, in the modern U.S.: this threat exists in China and today’s Russia. The existence of both of them at the same time is definitely the worst problem America faces today. It’s even worse than the problem America has with its southern (non-existent) border.
      _
    • When conquest is decidedly un-Christian, and thus illegitimate: when an imperialist empire arbitrarily decides that its neighbor’s land belongs to itself, and kills thousands of innocent civilians as it tries to conquer / steal it.
    Last edited by Smaland; 04-06-2024 at 03:45 AM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,573
    Given: 4,696

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    [*] Minimizing the communist threat, in the modern U.S.: this threat exists in China and today’s Russia. The existence of both of them at the same time is definitely the worst problem America faces today. It’s even worse than the problem America has with its southern (non-existent) border.
    9 million KNOWN illegals, mostly young men, have entered the US under Biden. This is an invasion.
    (The real number of invaders is at least double.)

Stop babbling about "communism", you are delusional.
    (The Cold War is over and the US elite is pro-Chinese.)

If you cannot recognise the border as the #1 priority for your own country, then you are much dumber than I thought.

I'm not sure if a democratic republic can survive dumb voters.

People this dumb should not be allowed to vote or serve in government.

Unfortunately a dumb media creates more dumb voters and dumb politicians.

[*] How *not* to win an argument (or win people over to your point of view)

* Using insults, instead of referring to the facts (or trying to persuade your audience)

@ “I noticed that a lot of senators are senile idiots.” …
    @ “Reflecting their voters probably.”
    @ “Yes, this senile twit of a senatrix is worried about ‘Havana Syndrome’ like other postmenopausal Russia-deranged liberal women.”
    I am not trying to convince YOU, because you seem to be an old fool who has already made up his mind.

If you cannot recognise a fake news story or an idiot politician when you see one, then you are an old fool.

Luckily most Americans DO NOT believe in Havana Syndrome is a foreign attack,
    and this percent has fallen since last year, from 44% to 39%.

https://today.yougov.com/politics/ar...avana-syndrome

[*] The thesis of 60 Minutes, which is not yet proven, but has been under investigation: the "anomalous health incidents" suffered by U.S. government officials are the result of the use of a "non-lethal acoustic" weapon which emits a "focused beam of microwaves or acoustic ultrasound". So far, the evidence is only circumstantial, but it suggests that Russian operatives have used such a weapon against selected American personnel. The quotations are selections from the soundtrack of the first 60 Minutes video.
    The CIA already investigated Havana Syndrome and found that a social contagion was most likely.

Like aliens or UFOs, this lame story still appears in the media occasionally as a diversion, as a psychological operation,
    usually to distract from a more significant event. This has been standard CIA procedure since the 1950s.

‘Havana syndrome’ not caused by energy weapon or foreign adversary, intelligence review finds (Washington Post)
    After a years-long assessment, five U.S. intelligence agencies conclude it is ‘very unlikely’ an enemy wielding a secret weapon was behind the mysterious ailment
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...report-weapon/

‘Havana syndrome’ not caused by foreign adversary, US intelligence says (The Guardian)
    The involvement of overseas foes in ‘anomalous health incidents’ suffered by US diplomats and spies was deemed ‘very unlikely’
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...gn-adversaries

Most ‘Havana Syndrome’ Cases Unlikely Caused by Foreign Power, C.I.A. Says (NY Times)
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/20/u...ia-report.html

60 Minutes has lost all credibility and relevance
    But 60 Minutes viewers are old, not very bright, can be much more easily manipulated and programmed.

Putin has developed a secret energy weapon that debilitates the brains of selected liberal American bureaucrats,
    mostly female, and no other nationalities, and no other people living or working near them in crowded urban environments.
    [This is difficult to believe, since an energy beam should affect everyone in its path, should not discriminate. ]
    This fearsome secret Russian energy weapon apparently has no effect on Zelensky or the Ukrainian Army.

* misdirect people by talking instead about “alien craft”, investigations of “UFO” ’s, and “Russian Brain Beams”.
    YOU are misdirecting with this stupid story about "focused beams", or Russian Brain Beams.

This story is even dumber than aliens and UFOs, which presumably "qualified" senators have also mentioned on occasion.
    "It is important because a senator says so" is an appeal to authority fallacy.

If you cannot recognise a fake story when you see one, then you are truly an old fool, not a savvy news consumer.

* A“great logical fallacy”? Senators serving on an intelligence committee are certainly qualified to consider the facts in this case, and Senator Collins thinks that there’s something to this matter as it stand now. Because of her qualifications, there’s nothing ‘fallacious’ with agreeing to an investigation into this subject.
    The US Senate is a sick joke. Approval rate is 13%. Biden is a perfect example and a product of this environment. So is Collins.

The US Senate is a nursing home of rich people with CONNECTIONS, not "qualifications".
    These people are not "qualified" to do anything, except destroy the country maybe.

_
    [*] When conquest is decidedly un-Christian, and thus illegitimate: when an imperialist empire arbitrarily decides that its neighbor’s land belongs to itself, and kills thousands of innocent civilians as it tries to conquer / steal it.[/LIST]
    And who are YOU to judge whether a war is Christian or legitimate or arbitrary? What arrogance and presumption is this?

Christian leaders have been conquering their neighbours and killing thousands of people since the early 4th century.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 04-11-2024 at 11:31 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,241
    Given: 7,503

2 Not allowed!

There are very few, even most brain dead boomers who associate modern Russia with Communism. I can understand when someone sees Russia as geopolitical enemy, but what does Russia and its system has to do with Communism? A regular Capitalist country. Seems like "Communism" is an abstract word for everything bad no matter what, a boogeyman some parents used to scare current American boomers with, so they wet their beds.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,241
    Given: 7,503

1 Not allowed!

Christian leaders have been conquering their neighbours and killing thousands of people since the early 4th century.
    Only neocons may lead the rightful >>>Judeo<<<-Christian wars

I'm sure that people like Smaland and Meade can't wait Jews to rebuild the 3rd Temple.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

@ CosmoLady:

Communism and the Cold War:

If Putin hasn't been in the process of rebuilding the Soviet Union, then why did ...

Would these things have been done if they didn't at least have Putin's tacit approval?

For more information, see other posts in my thread Evidence that Putin is a Soviet Dictator.

If Americans voted out all of the lackeys of both Communist China and the Soviet Union v2.0, I wouldn't be surprised if we began to solve the border problem.

The first post in this thread about "Russian Brain Beams":
    LOL, now the gullible old boomer believes in Russian Brain Beams because of some silly TV programme."

Insults Instead of Arguments:
    • "If you cannot recognise the border as the #1 priority for your own country, then you are much dumber than I thought."
    • "I'm not sure if a democratic republic can survive dumb voters."
    • "People this dumb should not be allowed to vote or serve in government."
    • "Unfortunately a dumb media creates more dumb voters and dumb politicians."
    • "I am not trying to convince YOU, because you seem to be an old fool who has already made up his mind. "
    • "If you cannot recognise an idiot or a fake news story when you see one, then you are an old fool."
    • "If you cannot recognise a fake story when you see one, then you are truly an old fool, not a savvy news consumer."

People are not idiots simply because they disagree with your point of view. You can't win an argument with insults.

Evidence, please.
    • "The US Senate is a sick joke."
    • " The US Senate is a nursing home of rich people with CONNECTIONS, not "qualifications". "
    • " These people are not "qualified" to do anything, except destroy the country maybe. "

Legitimacy of a war:
    There's nothing that says that I have to be a head of state to pass judgment on someone's conduct in a war. Russia is not entitled to Ukraine, but Putin has invaded it anyway. In the process of trying to steal it, Putin is personally responsible for the deaths of thousands upon thousands of innocent Ukrainian civilians and soldiers. This is not Christian conduct at all.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Where is your evidence for Russian Brain Beams? 60 Minutes is only hearsay.

Where is your evidence for Russia being a communist regime? What is the definition of communism?

Ukraine killed thousands of ethnic Russian civilians in 2014-2022. Look up the Donbas War, you might learn something.
    Ukraine was not "entitled" to kill thousands of ethnic Russian civilians in 2014-22 either,
    or violently overthrow its democratically elected government in 2014. A Russian response is inevitable.

If you make judgments about Russia, then I can make judgments about Ukraine and the US.

Who are YOU to decide what is a "Christian" war, after the US destroyed Vietnam, Iraq, Libya?

Insults Instead of Arguments:
    • "If you cannot recognise the border as the #1 priority for your own country, then you are much dumber than I thought."
    • "I'm not sure if a democratic republic can survive dumb voters."
    • "People this dumb should not be allowed to vote or serve in government."
    • "Unfortunately a dumb media creates more dumb voters and dumb politicians."
    • "I am not trying to convince YOU, because you seem to be an old fool who has already made up his mind. "
    • "If you cannot recognise an idiot or a fake news story when you see one, then you are an old fool."
    • "If you cannot recognise a fake story when you see one, then you are truly an old fool, not a savvy news consumer."

People are not idiots simply because they disagree with your point of view. You can't win an argument with insults.
    Some people are too uninformed, illogical, and dumb to understand anything, so their opinion has no value.

There is nothing to "argue" or "win" with such people.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 04-12-2024 at 02:04 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Whatever the media says, the boomer believes:

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

@ CosmoLady:

Evidence for a Russian "non-lethal acoustic" weapon:

What I said in a previous post in this thread:
    Before American prosecutors bring charges against an individual who might be convicted of a crime, first the police make an investigation. There isn't enough evidence for a conviction in the beginning, but the investigation continues. In the end, if there is enough evidence, the jury can bring a guilty verdict.

Who is Permitted to Judge Conduct in a War:
    • In the Old Testament, chapter 18 of the Book of Ezekiel says that everyone is guilty only for their own sins, no one else's. Since I wasn't a soldier in any of those conflicts, I am not responsible for anything that happened there.
    • The Bible doesn't say that only heads of state are allowed to have an opinion about wars; therefore, laymen can hold opinions about them, just as they do about other things.

The Donbas War: I would read and think about things said by third-party, objective news sources. Imo, Russian state news outlets are nothing but sources of Russian propaganda, and so I probably wouldn't read them. As for the Ukrainian change of government in 2014, that's none of Russia's business.

<**** Related to your second post ****>:

My political thinking:
    • I'm an independent, but I support a Reagan Republican type of foreign policy. I'm neither a leftist democrat nor a MAGA Republican.
    • I can see now that it was a great mistake, but I voted for Trump twice.
    • At some point after the 2020 election, I listened to a video in which Trump openly said that "Israel had such power ... and rightfully ... over Congress", and after that I realized my mistake. Trump has a loyalty to Israel that is clearly above the loyalty that he should have to America, and so I would never vote for Trump now.

* COVID: I never got the vaccine, and I wore masks only as needed to shop in stores.

* news sources: a lot of the news sources that I link to in my posts are in Europe.

<*******>

Evidence for Russia being a communist regime: see my thread Evidence that Putin is a Soviet Dictator

The practical outcome of communism: taken together, the communist regimes of China, Russia and other countries have killed over 100 million people. That's the single most important thing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information