non-Abrahamic Heathen
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,412
    Given: 1,485

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kess View Post
    OMEGALUL basically means a very strong laughter.
    Okay, thanks for explaining.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,385
    Given: 3,081

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post

A big day for Kess. Unlike you I acknowledge when I make an error. I'm sure you were looking for that specific survey, and happened to come across this nobody.
    He even posted the link of the source, but you are too lazy and stupid to skim through.

https://ustrustaem.fs.ml.com/content...-Americans.pdf

Since you invited yourself over to our discussion, feel free to see yourself out.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    We would have to define what is really a headstart. If you just come from a good family middle or even upper class with no inheritance (which is usually when you parents die) that won't really help you directly before you are old, just maybe a better environement to start off but that doesn't print money.
    You are going to have the education and network to print the money.

If you come from the upper class with an affluent upbringing, even without inheritance, you are going to a private school where you are going to get a better education and make rich and valuable friends there.

Between 20 to 40y, most didn't have time to become millionaire yet, so those who did was from inheritance. It's rare that you manage that say at 30y (much better to achieve that at 30 than 60 however). 2/3 of current millionaires are between 55 and 75.
    Exactly. That's why being rich from the start is much better than being rich later in life. If you are going to start from scratch, it's going to take a lot of time and effort to build your wealth. You are going to dedicate your whole life to that purpose; that's what my grandpa's brother did. He never lived a rich life. He became rich, but he never benefited from it. His kids did.

Starting from scratch and becoming wealthy can be incredibly satisfying due to the feeling of accomplishment, but it's likely that you'll also miss out on many things along the way.

But if you were born rich, you don't have to make sacrifices in your life. You are basically set for life. You are going to live your life with pleasures that avarage person is never going to get.

But even in that case, you need to manage your inherited wealth carefully.

It's not that easy to multiply money even if you get some inheritance, usually it just vanishes quickly if you don't have a stream of revenue or a solid financial understanding how to invest.
    Obviously.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,046
    Given: 12,809

1 Not allowed!

He even posted the link of the source, but you are too lazy and stupid to skim through.

https://ustrustaem.fs.ml.com/content...-Americans.pdf

Since you invited yourself over to our discussion, feel free to see yourself out.
    Daddy sees.... Daddy sees... Daddy notices you.

You don't even get my sarcastic remark but Daddy sees.... I'm noticing you. It's okay.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    Colonel Frank Grimes, I read Kess' long post. It would be nice if you two men would please stop this back and forth. Truce?
    No bad blood from me.

After the Israel-Palestine conflict debate, I actually suggested the truce, and he replied to me with his gay intentions. I'm not gay, so Frank should find another guy.

As his friend Anglo-Celtic pointed out, he's at AARP age, but he acts like a high school kid. If he becomes the guy of his age, I might tolerate him as long as he keeps the gay shit to himself.

I destroyed his ego. I doubt he will ever forgive me.

Det Nordiske Råd™approved Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of SNPA"

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nordish
    Ethnicity
    american
    Taxonomy
    homo sapiens nordensis
    Politics
    reality>reason>rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,696
    Given: 6,795

3 Not allowed!

rolleyes it is the name of an emotion-icon (ultimate lol) on one of amazon's live-stream services for gamers

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    What does OMEGALUL mean/stand for?

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,046
    Given: 12,809

1 Not allowed!

No bad blood from me.

After the Israel-Palestine conflict debate, I actually suggested the truce, and he replied to me with his gay intentions. I'm not gay, so Frank should find another guy.

As his friend Anglo-Celtic pointed out, he's at AARP age, but he acts like a high school kid. If he becomes the guy of his age, I might tolerate him as long as he keeps the gay shit to himself.

I destroyed his ego. I doubt he will ever forgive me.
    No truce with deceptive people.

None of the screenshots you posted I'm bothered by. In fact, you've misrepresented a number of them (such as the "quite possible" when I say right after "a possibility is not evidence..") because you're dishonest in some instances and stupid in others.

Anyway, refer to me as grifter and then say 'in your eyes...' because you can't admit you didn't know what grifter means.

I could go on but I don't have the time and patience to screenshot all your idiotic posts. It's a waste of time because no one will read anyway because unlike you I understand people don't care and they would find it annoying.

All I need is one screenshot. One that reveals there is no 'plausible deniability...' You chose to edit a source and what you edited was relevant.

Daddy saw you being naughty and Daddy punished you with a lack of attention. You've been following me around (I go into a thread. You're not present. I make a post. I refresh and you're there for my post). That's fine. Just don't lie and say you're not obsessed with me. I don't go running to every post you make. I don't give a fuck about what you have to say. However, if you say something that misinforms - which you always do - I will comment, as I do with others that I have broken.

Now make a very long post with a dozen screenshots of my posts so I can laugh. No one cares but you. You already got called out by another poster for your obsessive posting of my screenshots (And they received 7 or 8 likes) but you can't help yourself because you're broken and insane.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No truce with deceptive people.

None of the screenshots you posted I'm bothered by. In fact, you've misrepresented a number of them (such as the "quite possible" when I say right after "a possibility is not evidence..") because you're dishonest in some instances and stupid in others.

Anyway, refer to me as grifter and then say 'in your eyes...' because you can't admit you didn't know what grifter means.

I could go on but I don't have the time and patience to screenshot all your idiotic posts. It's a waste of time because no one will read anyway because unlike you I understand people don't care and they would find it annoying.

All I need is one screenshot. One that reveals there is no 'plausible deniability...' You chose to edit a source and what you edited was relevant.

Daddy saw you being naughty and Daddy punished you with a lack of attention. You've been following me around (I go into a thread. You're not present. I make a post. I refresh and you're there for my post). That's fine. Just don't lie and say you're not obsessed with me. I don't go running to every post you make. I don't give a fuck about what you have to say. However, if you say something that misinforms - which you always do - I will comment, as I do with others that I have broken.

Now make a very long post with a dozen screenshots of my posts so I can laugh. No one cares but you. You already got called out by another poster for your obsessive posting of my screenshots (And they received 7 or 8 likes) but you can't help yourself because you're broken and insane.
    I already refuted every shit you said in my previous posts, but since you are a dishonest retard, You keep bringing them up.

Stop replying to your dad.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

None of the screenshots you posted I'm bothered by

If you are saying this, that means you are extremely bothered.

You also took my opinion that you are not smart enough to be a lawyer very serious.

Because you knew it was the truth, but deep inside you wanted to try to prove that's not the case.
    Last edited by Kess; 04-26-2024 at 09:58 PM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,839
    Given: 13,783

0 Not allowed!

We would have to define what is really a headstart. If you just come from a good family middle or even upper class with no inheritance (which is usually when you parents die) that won't really help you directly before you are old, just maybe a better environement to start off but that doesn't print money.
    There can be several different ways how people whom are born into upper class to middle class family's get a headstart.
    I already mentioned it in a previous post and Kess also mentioned same ideas in his post.

But just one simple example I recently witnessed in my job.

A young woman coworker who is around 24 or 25.
    She comes from an upperclass family and originaly from a well known upperclass area.
    She recently bought a house that her father reportedly had given her around $700,000 towards the deposit, as I understand the house value was more than a million.

So this is a simple example of how a person from wealthy background gets headstarts without and before getting inheritance money.

The coworker in question has a University degree however she is not in a job that would earn the potential income of most lawyers or Doctors.
    However your average 25 yo woman doing the same job as her would probably not be buying a more than million dollar property nor would have such a big deposit paid by their parents.

This type of headstarts I imagine is more prevalent in upper class to upper middle class families probably more so than middle class.
    However middle class familys provides children with education of elite private schools and the benefits of such environments.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Page 124 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125 LastLast

Thread Information